Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

KCE user claims the snippet is going into the bridge of Mine and posted extended lyrics 

 

I don’t think I’m ready for this album. It’s going to serve so hard

 

Spoiler

And you keep talking, 
It’ll come back, karma,
It’s the truth, I don’t make you look bad you do darlin’
Sabotage,
Your choice of art,
Who the hell do you think you are?

 

Edited by PieceByPiece_KC

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 621.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Someone posted the entire lyrics on KCE

 

Spoiler

You know I question every motive, everything you say, 
Thought with you maybe my heart wasn’t meant to break, 
Can’t believe I let you in, I can’t believe I stayed, as long as I stayed yeah,
I hope one day someone will take your heart and hold it tight, make you feel like you’re invincible deep inside, 
And right when you think that it’s perfect,
They cross the line,
And steal your shine,
Like you did mine,

Go ahead and break my heart that’s fine,
(So unkind) 
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind,
(Oh love is blind)
Why am I missing you tonight?
(Was it all a lie?)
Someone’s gonna show you, 
How a heart can be used,
Like you did mine,

And now I second guess my thoughts,
Every step I take, 
I’m losing hope in love,
And I’ve lost all in faith,
Yeah for dreamer I just close my eyes and it’s all blank,
I have you to thank yeah, 
I hope one day someone will take your heart and hold it tight, make you feel like you’re invincible deep inside, 
And right when you think that you’ll try again,
They cross the line,
And steal your shine,
Like you did mine,

Go ahead and break my heart that’s fine,
(So unkind) 
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind,
(Oh love is blind)
Why am I missing you tonight?
(Was it all a lie?)
Someone’s gonna show you, 
How a heart can be used,

And you keep talking, 
It’ll come back, karma,
It’s the truth, I don’t make you look bad you do darlin’
Sabotage,
Your choice of art,
Who the hell do you think you are?

Go ahead and break my heart thats fine,
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind,
Why am I missing you tonight?

Someone’s gonna show you, 
How a heart can be used,

Like you did mine

 

You know, I really hate to bring up something old, but who the **** decided to release My December right when summer was starting :deadbanana2:It needed a November release or at least early October. 

8 minutes ago, Cherish said:

You know, I really hate to bring up something old, but who the **** decided to release My December right when summer was starting :deadbanana2:It needed a November release or at least early October. 

Probably a label decision lol 

Mine clips (including leaks) all sound like 3 different songs so it’ll be interesting to see how it all comes together

1 hour ago, GoatGly said:

Probably a label decision lol 

It’s the stupidest idea, ever. The album was not for summer at all :deadbanana2:the album is so good too. I love it so much but I always thought it got a fall release, not summer 

If the whole song is like that I wouldn’t call it a ballad unless it starts off a lot slower.  

Alright, considering the amount of official and unnoficial content on the last couple of days, it's possible to assume Atlantic's first strategy around the new era revolves around leaks. 

 

But most of the content isn't being shared a lot outside of the forums and stan twitter, which is a small percentage of a core fan base. 

 

Are they trying to generate hype among the "stans" in order to create a streaming farm or something? Because honestly, divorce gossip is doing more for the general public. I've seen the last Kellyoke of her bashing Brandon being reported even by F#@ News. 

Edited by Sni2

Yeah I was also thinking leaks might be what they’re trying, a la Stronger (and to a lesser extent PBP) era

Spotify playlist is also called “someone’s gonna show you…” 

I initially thought it was two songs and now I don't know. I really like it. I'm living for the second half of the preview. 

Seen quite a lot of people question whether the preview will count towards streaming data. My gut says no as it’s under 30 seconds, however can anyone clarify?

me snippet out tomorrow at your local time.

 

I guess we’ll get a snippet every day to complete the single title.

 

m/ Apr 6

m/m Apr 7

mi/m Apr 8

mi/me Apr 9


…

Im so excited!!!! 

IDTAY and SD are still on repeat from last album. 

Just now, KCAus2020 said:

What time is local time? 

Midnight I imagine

The me snippet will be 26 seconds, so still below that 30 second mark for the steaming count 

Also, as I’ve been somewhat critical of her team in the past decade, I’ll give them props where props are due: this is a cool, unique and exciting release strategy! Well done for the start - I hope they have plans like the Toyota stronger commercial to give the release longevity too 

1 hour ago, rmmas said:

me snippet out tomorrow at your local time.

 

I guess we’ll get a snippet every day to complete the single title.

 

m/ Apr 6

m/m Apr 7

mi/m Apr 8

mi/me Apr 9


…

Very cool strategy. I'm excited for the next week now 

If you’re in NZ (or have a VPN) you can hear the /m snippet 

I like the approach to releasing the singles. Guessing we’ll get a new snippet each weekday through next Thursday? That would be one letter of me / mine each day. Then full release next Friday. 
 

hope her team posts about the snippets on social media 

Edited by PieceByPiece_KC

“I bet you feel the essence of my love every night

Theres no one else, you are the reason I said goodbye

Don’t need somebody to scold me 

don’t need somebody that hurts me”

 

please the snippet of Me :jonny4:

it’s very MOL/ like an elevated IDTAY (a song I do not like) the Mariah adlibs at the back :weeps:

Edited by kelli101

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.