Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

16 hours ago, JoeAg said:

ready for High Road to serve Maybe 2.0, and My Mistake to serve How I Feel 2.0 :gaycat2:

Which one will be the Sober though? :gaycat2:

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

33 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Which one will be the Sober though? :gaycat2:

i’m thinking either Chemistry or Lighthouse :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, Tylerbv said:

Which one will be the Sober though? :gaycat2:

Do yall think she has a Sober on any of her other albums? And which songs?

1 hour ago, Tylerbv said:

Which one will be the Sober though? :gaycat2:

Lighthouse has a line that made me immediately think of Sober

 

1 minute ago, kellysclarkson said:

Do yall think she has a Sober on any of her other albums? And which songs?

If I don’t go off of similarity and songs sounding similar to Sober, but more based on well-crafted and highly personal songs, I would say:

 

Addicted or Because of You

All I Ever Wanted doesn’t really have a song, the closest is maybe Already Gone

Hello or You Love Me

Someone or Piece By Piece or Tightrope

Meaning of Life 

 

None of these are obviously Sober, but in terms of how personal the song is and that I feel it sticks out one way or another from other more generic songs. 

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Lighthouse has a line that made me immediately think of Sober

 

Have you heard the whole album?

Side note - surprised we have heard anything about the likely move to NYC for TKCS

15 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Side note - surprised we have heard anything about the likely move to NYC for TKCS

Heard anything from who exactly? 

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:


mine performance. Love the theme of outfits 

I wonder if this will be a full length performance

15 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

So are we getting Me/Mine tonight at midnight?! 

I’m wasting my time staying up for the next 11 mins anyway just in case. :rip:

7 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Surprised it hasn’t widely leaked 

Is it out anywhere yet? Australia?

1 minute ago, Black Berry said:

Is it out anywhere yet? Australia?

It’s almost 5 pm in Auckland, NZ. So maybe around morning time in the states, we will know for sure if Mine/Me is released at midnight in that time zone. 

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

It’s almost 5 pm in Auckland, NZ. So maybe around morning time in the states, we will know for sure if Mine/Me is released at midnight in that time zone. 

I’ll keep you updated… I’m from down under. Typically comes out midnight here- so another 5 and a bit hours to go :duca:

Wait?!

NBC has a streaming service right? Peacock?? Could she be doing something Ala Miley/ Olivia, like a movie/doco where she performs songs from the album- and doing interviews explaining the meaning behind said song?? Like her Christmas special, but exclusively for Chemistry 🧪.  

The tracks- she’s displaying her full heart :weeps: 

in saying that the only reduction and her vocals seem a little disjointed? 
 

edit: nvm after a few listens both songs are incredible 

Edited by kelli101

4 hours ago, kelli101 said:

Wait?!

NBC has a streaming service right? Peacock?? Could she be doing something Ala Miley/ Olivia, like a movie/doco where she performs songs from the album- and doing interviews explaining the meaning behind said song?? Like her Christmas special, but exclusively for Chemistry 🧪.  

I wish she could do a Apple Music Live concert so that there could be a proper concert recording/live album released

The thing about these two songs is that they really suit her vocal now.which is why I listen to WCCA and Kellyoke EP way more than her RCA records now. And the arrangements are very nice. Who the heck cares about the chart these are two great songs.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.