Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, RealityBites said:

 

I always find this funny, like wasn’t the song a cover of Busted?

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

I think the people have spoken - kelly's mine clip has more than double the amount of likes than her me clip on ig!

1 hour ago, wren said:

I think the people have spoken - kelly's mine clip has more than double the amount of likes than her me clip on ig!

It also has 675 videos on Spotify lol. Kind of a lot when you really think about it. 675 people made a video to her vocals lol

 

edit: my bad I meant “me”. These m songs are confusing me lmao

Edited by RealityBites

1 hour ago, wren said:

I think the people have spoken - kelly's mine clip has more than double the amount of likes than her me clip on ig!

meanwhile on tiktok, me has more than quadruple the views and engagements.

 

either way, mine is the one being serviced to radio.

17 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

meanwhile on tiktok, me has more than quadruple the views and engagements.

 

oh whoa :O

  • ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, Ryan said:

MoL was an EP for me. Only 5 songs I think. Lol. 

 

 

Ryan, sweetie…

 

  • ATRL Administrator
37 minutes ago, Bloo said:

 

 

Ryan, sweetie…

 

Bloo please not in the thread :bibliahh:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Bloo please not in the thread :bibliahh:

We might need to hash this out with witnesses babe :coffee2: Imma need you to relisten to MoL. 

2 hours ago, jpsketch said:

meanwhile on tiktok, me has more than quadruple the views and engagements.

 

Noooow the snippets are making much more sense to me. They are on a TikTok time frame. It doesn't seem to me like a very Tiktoke-y song, though. But well, what do I know? 

  • ATRL Administrator
23 minutes ago, Bloo said:

We might need to hash this out with witnesses babe :coffee2: Imma need you to relisten to MoL. 

I’ll re-listen later tonight and text you about it tomorrow :angel:

most of her videos were terrible after the AIEW era, so if we get a music video for any song she better put in some effort and serve quality

Spotify & iHeart Radio have been commenting on all her posts for new music. 
 

Do we think she has a streaming or radio deal?

37 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Spotify & iHeart Radio have been commenting on all her posts for new music. 
 

Do we think she has a streaming or radio deal?

I’ve noticed that too! Hope so! 

Glad they are doing acceplla clips, othwise we’d have heard the whole song by Friday. In saying that I hope they change it up- I’d like them to save something for Friday- especially now it looks like there’s no video to accompany it. 

If there is no music video, i hope they at least have some live performance videos planned in the style of the Nashville Sessions. Those could act as the music videos for the song (a la Adele’s live performance video for WWWY), and really that’s all this material will warrant, though I would love nothing more than a big budget, emotional visual. 

1 hour ago, based said:

If there is no music video, i hope they at least have some live performance videos planned in the style of the Nashville Sessions. Those could act as the music videos for the song (a la Adele’s live performance video for WWWY), and really that’s all this material will warrant, though I would love nothing more than a big budget, emotional visual. 

ding ding 

I sure hope she does a video. She has not done a real music video in forever! Nothing for When Christmas Comes Around and only LLS for MOL. That’s sad. It’s been years. We got Broken and Beautiful but that was the budget of the movie and it was a very basic video. 

50 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

I sure hope she does a video. She has not done a real music video in forever! Nothing for When Christmas Comes Around and only LLS for MOL. That’s sad. It’s been years. We got Broken and Beautiful but that was the budget of the movie and it was a very basic video. 

she also made a video for ‚I don’t think about you‘ which actually wasn‘t one of her worst ones

11 minutes ago, Irvine said:

she also made a video for ‚I don’t think about you‘ which actually wasn‘t one of her worst ones

And Meaning of Life… lol. The era had 3 vids. 
 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.