Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Also the snippet of “Me” confirms the first snippet is just Mine- they sound completely different 

Me is a slay from the clip :jonnycat:

 

As the wise @kelly-clarkson said, “do we have a Spotify deal this era?” :gaycat3:

She‘s channeling her inner Mariah in ME:clap3:

An upgrade of IDTAY with bigger production.

They should promote Me on R&B / Urban radio. They’ve never really pushed her in thag market. Seems like those type of Kellyoke’s are the ones the that go viral the most. Could see her doing very well with this sing in R&B is the full song is like the clip.

Can't wait to hear ME

 

I have MINE on a loop. I could see the second half of this clip being used on tik tok 

Based on the snippets...

 

me > mine

 

But both sound great and I cannot wait to hear them in full!! :alexz3:

1 minute ago, RealityBites said:

Is this just the studio recording? Like the other one they showed? 

Yes ma’am 

sounds like a studio acapella

 

is this what's on spotify too?

2 minutes ago, My.December said:

So Me/Mine are two different songs I guess :heart2:

It appears it’s two separate songs but they have the Spotify link saying

 

“mine / me”

and here we go with the token empowerment anthem...

 

Jk. :eli:  It sounds pretty great, I'm curious about how the music will be.

11 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Is this just the studio recording? Like the other one they showed? 

This + the snippet on Spotify, girl went OFF. Beautiful adlibs in the background of the Spotify clip. 

i haven't listend

14 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Is this just the studio recording? Like the other one they showed? 

sounds like a more straightforward ballad.  i haven't heard the spotify clip, but based on this i think i will prob like "mine" more.

I know that some insiders (wink wink) suggested that Me is ballad iirc but I could easily imagine it as a more uptempo song based of the acapella vocals

8 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

I know that some insiders (wink wink) suggested that Me is ballad iirc but I could easily imagine it as a more uptempo song based of the acapella vocals

With full production behind it (from the Spotify snippet) it sounds like a Mariah inspired power ballad. What IDTAY wishes it was. 
whereas Mine and rock Hudson have Stronger/ breakaway/ that Billie song vibes to it. 

Edited by kelli101

Miss independent podcast is saying mine is the single (and that it could be a slow burner) whereas me is just for streaming co release

With the Spotify interactions on her posts, I think we might have a Spotify deal :jonnycat:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.