Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, Sni2 said:

How everyone find that damn snippet and I can't? Would anyone at least DM me with directions on how to look for it? I'm desperate. 

 

:clownny:

It’s deleted now :( 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

  • ATRL Moderator

Chemistry is a decent title. Excited to hear the rest of the album. Kinda fell out of my Kelly stanning as I've gotten older and she kinda settled into her role as a talk show host. But I'm excited for new music from her.

1 hour ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Like especially as they said they were planning an interesting release, I really hope they put some effort into the PR side, not really hard to creat a teaser video tbh (which is why I was a bit surprised about this video today)

I just hope Atlantic is better prepared than they were with Meaning of Life. They went out for "Love So Soft" and just... went soft altogether. And I just hope RRP/EMG are not involved in radio airplay like they were for Meaning of Life. I'm hoping Elektra are involved, especially since "Broken & Beautiful" got some good, solid airplay.

Chemistry as a title has grown on me. It's better than her average album titles. I'm guessing I'll like it more once we hear the whole album and get that journey.

 

I'm just glad she didn't do a self-titled album.

Edited by Admiral Bobbery

19 minutes ago, RealityBites said:


now we know who does her social media 

Carrie underwood number 1 fan… no wonder the social media has been underwhelming for…a minute … 

Spoiler

…and a glass of wine

 

Spoiler

🍷💔☀️

 

 

The fact that she said really soon makes me feel like the song is coming on Friday 

Now that I'm thinking about it, chemistry is the perfect title to push content online. Anyone with presence on tiktok can create low-effort content and memes using her science segments on KCS. 

 

I know it's not classy but it's how the sausage gets made nowadays. 

 

 

Edited by Sni2

56 minutes ago, Sni2 said:

Now that I'm thinking about it, chemistry is the perfect title to push content online. Anyone with presence on tiktok can create low-effort content and memes using her science segments on KCS. 

 

I know it's not classy but it's how the sausage gets made nowadays. 

 

 

It's already begun... :dies:

 

The combined Spotify streams of Happier Than Ever are: 39,400,409

 

Thays a significant increase since 2023-01-01 (26,637,348) 

 

increase of: 12,763,061

 

pretty decent for something in the background.

 

I’ll try and do a complete Spotify streaming update around 2023-04-01 just for fun to see if the new album/single releases spur any of her discography significantly more than the general legacy streams 

Loving the Chemistry tweets 

 

 

 

also, she's looking cute af for tomorrow's show 

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

It's already begun... :dies:

 

It pains me to say it, but the next step is to do short Tiktok videos with snippets from Chemistry (the song). I just don't know if it's better to use a "funny tiktok voice" or let her own voice shine, considering that being a monstrous vocalist is her musical trademark. 

I hope a large part of the marketing strategy is geared towards her peripheral fans not the ones who will definitely stream/buy the music anyways. What that means is beyond me, but I assume they’ll take advantage of the show and the voice for her sure thing consumers. I just hope they’re smart for the new ones, casual ones and social media ones. They probably want to market her to them as an authentic vocalist in some way 

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm so excited it's finally happening, it feels like it's always been so close but so far away :jonny:  I can't wait to hear the single, I don't mind if it's a ballad.

1 hour ago, MissedTheTrain said:

I'm so excited it's finally happening, it feels like it's always been so close but so far away :jonny:  I can't wait to hear the single, I don't mind if it's a ballad.

Me either, especially if it's anywhere near Happier Than Ever quality of production :wanda:

 

However, I still need Kelly to deliver some album bangers (like PxP's Let Your Tears Fall/Nostalgic or MoL's Medicine/Didn't I) :jamming:

I’m so excited to hear the new music. It has been a MINUTE. She may not be close to being the “it” girl anymore, but the fact that she is still as relevant as she is amazes me. For those of you stans who go back a while here, I remember people saying she’d probably be off the grid and totally irrelevant by the time she hit 40. We never thought she’d have her own super successful talk show, still be part of The Voice and getting all kinds of TV gigs and collabs still. 
 

We used to hope that she’d have an Ellen performance or something for promo - now that platform is her own. She’ll get to promo her music as much as she wants. Not to mention The Voice, etc. We stans are lucky our girl is such a hard worker. I’m looking forward to her inevitable success and am just proud that she still has a seat at the table. So many girls have fallen off the face of the earth but she’s still here 20 years later and honestly anything these days is just gravy on an already amazing career. :clap3: 

 

Let the fun begin! 

11 minutes ago, MJ Boston said:

I’m so excited to hear the new music. It has been a MINUTE. She may not be close to being the “it” girl anymore, but the fact that she is still as relevant as she is amazes me. For those of you stans who go back a while here, I remember people saying she’d probably be off the grid and totally irrelevant by the time she hit 40. We never thought she’d have her own super successful talk show, still be part of The Voice and getting all kinds of TV gigs and collabs still. 
 

We used to hope that she’d have an Ellen performance or something for promo - now that platform is her own. She’ll get to promo her music as much as she wants. Not to mention The Voice, etc. We stans are lucky our girl is such a hard worker. I’m looking forward to her inevitable success and am just proud that she still has a seat at the table. So many girls have fallen off the face of the earth but she’s still here 20 years later and honestly anything these days is just gravy on an already amazing career. :clap3: 

 

Let the fun begin! 

Well said sis

 

Our girl really is a BOSS

 

What’s with artists announcing albums without a single or even release date? Such a waste of the hype (esp in Kelly’s case where it’s her first in almost 6 years!)

She used to do an Ellen performance.

Now she IS the Ellen performance

:clap3:Damn we‘re PROUD

6 hours ago, lyl94115 said:

She used to do an Ellen performance.

Now she IS the Ellen performance

:clap3:Damn we‘re PROUD

And must I add that with Dr. Phil retiring, she'll literally be in the Top 2 of daytime TV SHOW ratings. This is insane, especially because the people who watch her show are also the same audience that is going to buy her records. I'm really eager to see how her album will perform in this demographic. 

Edited by Sni2

Is the picture from the Vegas announcement a new one or from the same photoshoot a few years ago where her latest streaming profile pics are coming from as well?

 

Anyway, Vegas is fine for me, a 10 show stint won't do any harm, I just hope this is not the only live plan they have for the era. Do Vegas and then start touring next spring, at least in the US, Canada and the UK.

 

 

Chemistry as a title is ok, I hope I will understand it better as I get to hear the song and the whole record. For the theme I expect I still don't get it tbh, especially when songs like Red Flag Collector (imo the perfect title) exist.

Edited by GermanKCfan

Red Flag collector is kinda cringe imo. Wish it was just called Red Flag(s). 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.