Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

& yeah I was wondering about the Vegas photo. Looks like it could be an outtake from the last shoot.

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

it's definitely from the "Invincible" shoot. but does anyone know if there will be a fan club presale tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, badbitch51 said:

it's definitely from the "Invincible" shoot. but does anyone know if there will be a fan club presale tomorrow?


only thing I could find 

thank you!!! this is helpful.

 

also, re: artwork. I really hope they do some "rad" album art for this record. nothing will ever do what My December's art did but one can hope. I truly detest the typography and color choices for the residency art.

 

also also, I have a feeling chemistry titles are all about to be lowercase? seems to be the pop girl trend now.

I wonder if she's going to be like Adele and Ed with the album titles.

 

After Chemistry, Physics and Biology etc. will be up next. :eli:

Ok so they were announcing the album title to hype up the residency, smart enough.

This way once the single and album info get published, Vegas gets another boost after the initial boost as well.

 

Real music info about to come real soon I guess 

Does anyone remember how the fan presale happened for Invincible?  I looked back through my email and cannot find a verified fan signup or an email from KC providing a code etc.  

Just now, Tylerbv said:

Why is the letter O in her name so big :rip:

Now I canr unsee it :ahh:

5 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Why is the letter O in her name so big :rip:

Stands for oxygen on the periodic table. O has the atomic number 8, symbolizing her 8th non holiday studio album. Chemistry. :gaycatney6:

Whew, after my Janet and Beyonce tickets, I'm about to be BROKE.  But sign me up for the most expensive package I suppose :jonny6:

25 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Stands for oxygen on the periodic table. O has the atomic number 8, symbolizing her 8th non holiday studio album. Chemistry. :gaycatney6:

Queen of science :gaygacat5:

13 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

How do I get access to the artist fan pre sale?

If you go to her website, it redirects to vegas.kellyclarkson.com and has a sign up form but I think that's just her general list that folks are already subscribed to. I'm assuming there will be a presale code sent via a newsletter tomorrow morning. Or I'm hoping at least.

Just heard the radio interview. She mentioned each show will be slightly different. Other than that, it was pretty uneventful

Oh interesting she said album this summer in that radio interview! Well at least we know we will have it essentially by end of July latest! 

40 minutes ago, based said:

 

So album in the summer - hopefully that means late June! Makes sense if they’re releasing the single in mid April 

I would guess the album will come before TKCS goes on hiatus (mid-ish June I believe). At least in my opinion, it would be silly to release the album when the show is now putting out new episodes

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.