Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

I got my tickets as well for opening night. GA was the best option imo. $230 each. I wasn't going to pay $400+ just to have the comfort of a seat. :deadbanana2:

 

As for the album, I hope it comes out June 16th. 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 623.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Got tickets for Aug 5. Would love to meet some of you if you're there!

The iHeart radio performance was so underwhelming. Kelly sounded off, and she was on for like a fraction of a song, like a minute and a half. What’s the point? To be P!nk’s background singer when her own album and single and Vegas dates are just being rolled out. Makes no sense to me. Didn’t feel organic, and felt like Kelly didn’t sound her best.

17 minutes ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

The iHeart radio performance was so underwhelming. Kelly sounded off, and she was on for like a fraction of a song, like a minute and a half. What’s the point? To be P!nk’s background singer when her own album and single and Vegas dates are just being rolled out. Makes no sense to me. Didn’t feel organic, and felt like Kelly didn’t sound her best.

It was a waste of promo spot

08/04 here 


It’s quite a hike from Canada but so worth it 

 

So who wants to give me a tour of the clubs :gaycat4:

I got tickets. I’m so excited to see Kelly live for the first time!!

Got tickets for opening night and the second night! I’m so excited. It’s going to be so exciting to get to go into a Kelly show and experience it in full without knowing any parts of it beforehand. 

I'm so excited for the new single and album, that it's got me listening back.
 

Listening to the Stronger album right now, I'm reminded how You Love Me and Let Me Down are still in my top 5 songs. It also got me thinking back to the single choices. If I remember correctly, wasn't LMD going to be the first single? It's so much better the MKIA in my opinion. I really wish the singles were 1. LMD, 2. Stronger, 3. YLM, 4. TWIO 

 

I still love the Stronger era for her as is, but I wonder how those single choices would have shaped the era. MKIA was such a snooze, even when she performed it live. 

13 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

I'm so excited for the new single and album, that it's got me listening back.
 

Listening to the Stronger album right now, I'm reminded how You Love Me and Let Me Down are still in my top 5 songs. It also got me thinking back to the single choices. If I remember correctly, wasn't LMD going to be the first single? It's so much better the MKIA in my opinion. I really wish the singles were 1. LMD, 2. Stronger, 3. YLM, 4. TWIO 

 

I still love the Stronger era for her as is, but I wonder how those single choices would have shaped the era. MKIA was such a snooze, even when she performed it live. 

From what I remember, LMD leaked and started getting airplay soon before MKIA lol. But I’m not sure it was ever intended to be the lead. Personally I think it’s very much an album track. Agree with your other choices though. I’m not fond of MKIA as a lead either honestly.

 

My choices probably would’ve been 1. What Doesn’t Kill You 2. The War Is Over 3. I Forgive You 4. You Love Me

5 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

From what I remember, LMD leaked and started getting airplay soon before MKIA lol. But I’m not sure it was ever intended to be the lead. Personally I think it’s very much an album track. Agree with your other choices though. I’m not fond of MKIA as a lead either honestly.

 

My choices probably would’ve been 1. What Doesn’t Kill You 2. The War Is Over 3. I Forgive You 4. You Love Me

Yeah, I remember something happening with LMD leaking. IFY is a bop and I was rooting for it to be a single back in the day but in hindsight it's like a watered down SUBG in my opinion. Could have been radio friendly at the time though. 
 

I've just always wanted something as a follow-up to BTHE,  LMD or DLMSY are the contenders for that. 

1 hour ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Yeah, I remember something happening with LMD leaking. IFY is a bop and I was rooting for it to be a single back in the day but in hindsight it's like a watered down SUBG in my opinion. Could have been radio friendly at the time though. 
 

I've just always wanted something as a follow-up to BTHE,  LMD or DLMSY are the contenders for that. 

Justice for DLMSY :jonny:

8 hours ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

The iHeart radio performance was so underwhelming. Kelly sounded off, and she was on for like a fraction of a song, like a minute and a half. What’s the point? To be P!nk’s background singer when her own album and single and Vegas dates are just being rolled out. Makes no sense to me. Didn’t feel organic, and felt like Kelly didn’t sound her best.

Well given that she just flew to Vegas after 3 whole days of taping talkshows and is about to fly back for another 3 whole days right after the event. I think it's reasonable that she's tired.

This is probably just her doing P!nk a favor for her Icon award after their experience on the talkshow. It wasn’t intended for her album rollouts anyway

  • ATRL Moderator
On 3/27/2023 at 7:49 PM, Kelly Is Bae said:

also weird but they removed the slow dance session from youtube :( does anyone know where i can find it?

I don’t think there ever was a Slow Dance (Nashville Sessions) video put online?

There was, but the channel got removed after Kelly’s legal team got wind of it. 

Check out her songs on Spotify. They are teasing the lyrics to Mine in the background.

Just now, rmmas said:

Check out her songs on Spotify. They are teasing the lyrics to Mine in the background.

Is this a good strategy? I just checked and it's not on my Spotify account. I am not accessing from the US, though. 

1 hour ago, rmmas said:

Check out her songs on Spotify. They are teasing the lyrics to Mine in the background.

Omg I haven't seen that done before. Interesting strategy. Was this announced? Or are they just letting people stumble upon it? 
 

 

2 hours ago, rmmas said:

Check out her songs on Spotify. They are teasing the lyrics to Mine in the background.

Atlantic DM’d them

It seems a little soon to begin teasing lyrics if the song isn't coming out until 4/13.  Wondering if they're maybe moving it up.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.