Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 623.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

From another new member at pulse (it’s almost like they’re connected somehow)

 

you know i question every moment, everything you say
thought with you maybe my heart wasn't meant to break
cant believe i let you in, i cant believe i stayed
as long as i stayed yeah

I hope one day someone will take your heart and hold it tight
make you feel like you’re invincible deep inside
and right when you think that it’s perfect they cross the line
and steal your shine like you did mine

go ahead and break my heart thats fine
so unkind, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
oh love is blind, why am i missing you tonight
was it all a lie? someone's gonna show you 
how a heart can be used like you did mine

Las Vegas residency confirmation appears to be leaking. This is from a journalist for Las Vegas Review Journal :jonny:

 

 

Bix said on KCE that “Invincible” is NOT the name of the residency.

 

So excited! Did anyone attend the taping today? Did she say anything about the new album? 

1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

Bix said on KCE that “Invincible” is NOT the name of the residency.

 

So excited! Did anyone attend the taping today? Did she say anything about the new album? 

Hoping they completely rebrand it with new name etc.

 

What would y’all like to see her name it?

5 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Hoping they completely rebrand it with new name etc.

 

What would y’all like to see her name it?

Something like World Tour

10 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Hoping they completely rebrand it with new name etc.

 

What would y’all like to see her name it?

Maybe the same title as the album or something related? I wonder if she showed the album/single cover or any titles at the taping. 

4 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Maybe the same title as the album or something related? 

wouldn't that be interesting...

What if the album is called "Me and Mine"? Which is why they're coming out with the two singles, "Me" and "Mine".

 

Or maybe that would get too confusing for the general public... :toofunny2:

I think this will be her first album since MD not to have a title track. 
 

I don’t count WCCA cause it was a line in a song. 
 

 

15 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

I think this will be her first album since MD not to have a title track. 
 

I don’t count WCCA cause it was a line in a song. 
 

 

How do you know? We don’t even know the name of album. 
 

-——————

 

 

2 hours ago, jpsketch said:

wouldn't that be interesting...

Spill it girl :gaycatina1:

37 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

I think this will be her first album since MD not to have a title track. 
 

I don’t count WCCA cause it was a line in a song. 
 

 

What info do you have to support this?

6 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:

A newspaper in Las Vegas posted this 

 

ITS HAPPENINGGGG

Well now we likely know the album title!

Spoiler

Chemistry

 

Edited by PieceByPiece_KC

2 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Well now we know the album title!

I’m not really gagging for that as the album title…maybe it’s just a single ala Invincible being the previous title for the residency? 

Welp, there goes all my spending money for the year.

 

Not sure how I feel yet about Chemistry if it is, in fact, the album title.

34 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:

I’m not really gagging for that as the album title…maybe it’s just a single ala Invincible being the previous title for the residency? 

 

1 minute ago, KCDC said:

Welp, there goes all my spending money for the year.

 

Not sure how I feel yet about Chemistry if it is, in fact, the album title.

Just download the songs and don't look at the cover title :foxaylove2:

Spoiler

Wow so this residency is only 3 weeks/I'm sure not even every day. July 28-August 19, that so short but I will take it!

 

Edited by wren

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.