Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

Is anyone else worried releasing two songs with such similar titles like Me and Mine will be confusing to the GP? As a fan, I'm perched, but I feel like the GP may be confused. 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Atlantic better get kelly some prime spots on a few Spotify playlists

I'm just gobsmacked a new era is here already, its long overdue but felt like it crept out of nowhere so fast, I'm so excited :jonny:

24 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Is anyone else worried releasing two songs with such similar titles like Me and Mine will be confusing to the GP? As a fan, I'm perched, but I feel like the GP may be confused. 

Yes and no. I guess I gotta see what their plan of action is first 

40 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

You know what’s weird is that Atlantic really pushed LLS on TikTok and I would assume paid all those TikTok dancers to dance to it and when Kelly appeared in the videos too. The song has almost 500,000 videos on TikTok. I think if the song was released now with that kind of promotion it may have hit but that was right when people were figuring out TikTok. 

That is a really good point! Hey, it seemed to work with relaunching Meghan’s career

Has it been officially confirmed Kelly & Pink are performing together Monday night?

44 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

You know what’s weird is that Atlantic really pushed LLS on TikTok and I would assume paid all those TikTok dancers to dance to it and when Kelly appeared in the videos too. The song has almost 500,000 videos on TikTok. I think if the song was released now with that kind of promotion it may have hit but that was right when people were figuring out TikTok. 

I don’t even remember TikTok being a thing during the MOL era. 

2 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

I don’t even remember TikTok being a thing during the MOL era. 

Pretty sure it was music.ly back then

27 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

I don’t even remember TikTok being a thing during the MOL era. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRvr4QRq/
 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRvrS95m/

27 minutes ago, based said:

Pretty sure it was music.ly back then

I thought so too. 

1 minute ago, RealityBites said:

Yeah this was the god awful musical.ly era. I’ve never seen these :toofunny3:

5 hours ago, lyl94115 said:

Don't Fence Me In just came out in my region and it's rather good. Kelly does pretty much all the lead vocal and sounds gorgeous. Nice to hear her singing some straight up Jazz stuff. 

Plus we are probably getting a performance of this next Monday.

 

Does anyone have a Spotify link to Don’t Fence Me In? I’ve been trying to find one but can’t 

1 hour ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

WHERE IS THIS SNIPPET. for real.

There is no snippet

3 hours ago, KevinKDC said:
3 hours ago, kellebrity98 said:

Can you DM me Mine snippet too? :wanda:

There is no snippet lol. Just trolls.

31 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

There is no snippet

spacer.png

Someone just replied to the ATRL tweet about the singles with what I assume are alleged lyrics?

 

Text version in case the tweet is deleted: 

Spoiler

I hope one day someone will take your heart and hold it tight

Make you feel like you’re invincible deep inside

And right when you think that it’s perfect

They cross the line

And steal your shine

Like you did mine

 

Those lyrics :wanda:

 

can anyone confirm if they’re legit? They seem too good not to be true.

Edited by Kwasi

At this point it feels like everything besides the titles of the songs and release dates are all speculation ha. 

There are so many lyric “leaks”, but who knows if they are legitimate.

 

What do we think she’ll be announcing at the taping tomorrow / TKCS Monday?

 

I think it’s the Las Vegas residency. If it starts in the summer, they need to announce tickets asap. 

1 hour ago, based said:

Someone just replied to the ATRL tweet about the singles with what I assume are alleged lyrics?

 

Text version in case the tweet is deleted: 

  Hide contents

I hope one day someone will take your heart and hold it tight

Make you feel like you’re invincible deep inside

And right when you think that it’s perfect

They cross the line

And steal your shine

Like you did mine

 

Very 'I hope' by Gabby Barrett but I'm here for it!

9 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Is anyone else worried releasing two songs with such similar titles like Me and Mine will be confusing to the GP? As a fan, I'm perched, but I feel like the GP may be confused. 

Yeah, that was my first thought when I saw the titles. If they are going with two songs with such similar names, it must be on purpose, although I'm not sure which. Maybe, as othere suggested, they will present different sides of the album / the story / Kelly or something?

43 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

Yeah, that was my first thought when I saw the titles. If they are going with two songs with such similar names, it must be on purpose, although I'm not sure which. Maybe, as othere suggested, they will present different sides of the album / the story / Kelly or something?

Yeah I have a feeling you’re right, the double release to show different emotions like a juxtaposition. I’m perched!! Monday’s info can’t come soon enough haha

12 hours ago, butterflymimi said:

I'm just gobsmacked a new era is here already, its long overdue but felt like it crept out of nowhere so fast, I'm so excited :jonny:

It really didn't. This has such a 2000s feel as we have been hyped up by her for the album for so long now (due to reasons out of her hand obviously, but still).

 

I really hope they have it all together perfectly now.

 

Vinyls, deluxe bundles, playlists, promo spots. This could be a very good time, there is not much else right now and I think Taylor and Olivia are coming in Q3 or 4, so an album in Q2 will be smart (for Grammys as well), so let's see.

 

In my mind "Me" is on that part of the album that focuses on healing her, while "Mine" belongs to the break up part. At least that is how I expect the album to be.

 

 

Tbh, I really didn't dig LSS and MY as a dual release. I despised MY from the beginning (still do) and while I loved LSS from the start I needed time to adjust to that sound first so I was kind underwhelmed.

 

I have a feeling Me and Mine will be all time faves though, so not really worried.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.