Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sni2

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sni2

  1. I remember during the divorce, the media published online a lot of the court documents, the team of lawyers involved, the major struggles... Not one vehicle or document discussed him being sick, which, according to his team, he has been for the past three and a half years.
  2. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    The All The Things She Said cover from T.a.t.u, went semiviral on twitter and reached the sapphic Tiktok again. The rumours about her 2 weeks absense from the Talk Show continue, now involving her ex. The rumour mill doesn't think she's going to continue as a host for much longer.
  3. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Came here to attest her Your Love cover on Tiktok has gone viral. I just got past more than 5 tiktoks with +100 K per video on the WLW side of the app.
  4. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    I hope Kelly is in it if there's any ceremony for Celine Dion soon, just like they did with Dolly Parton and My Heart Will Go On.
  5. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    May I make a request to the ATRL community and the moderators of this sub, please? Would it be possible to include screenshots of viral tweets and other relevant content from the X platform for Brazilian lurkers and members who can no longer access it but are still interested in what's happening with KC over there? It's just a suggestion, but if it's not feasible, I completely understand.
  6. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    What the hell? Like everyone else, I've been obsessed with Chappell Roan lately. Sure, I guess Kelly covering her was expected, but I couldn't quite wrap my head around it until I saw it for myself. It's fine, it's cool. Even though I'm not 100% pleased with her lately, Miranda Lambert is easily in my top two country artists. A Kelly Clarkson feat Miranda Lambert wasn't in my cards for 2024. Now, a Kelly Clarkson and Miranda Lambert duet on a Chappell Roan song? Am I tripping? Also, KC tackled one of the most—if not the most—vocally challenging choruses of the year, all while sitting down like it was nothing. Sometimes it's not about the big vocal acrobatics; it's these effortless moments that remind you KC is on another level, vocally, compared to 95% of the industry.
  7. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    The only clues we have, besides the fact that interviews are scheduled is that she's announcing alongside surprise guests. Could it be Broadway related? We know she has something cooking there for a while. Or the Super Bowl is still the best guess?
  8. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    It's surprise guests plus a special announcement. Also, there's an appearance on the Tonight Show scheduled. Does anybody have clues? Seems big, considering the interview with Fallon.
  9. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    We all know the Grammy results by now. But seriously, KC watched Annie Lennox paying tribute to Sinead O'Connor, Meryl Streep arriving fashionably late, Tracy Chapman singing Fast Car, and Joni Mitchell singing with Brandi Carlile, meanwhile sitting with Remi and Brandy Clark. I'm sure the queen is fine.
  10. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Does anyone knows something about how the talk show is doing in ratings? I can't seen to find a good source and it seems the current competition is though with Drew Barrymore, Sherri and Jennifer Hudson.
  11. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    I understand she's going for "intimate" lately. But this was her chance to go bigger with more background singers and some more orchestral instruments.
  12. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Serious question. Is Kelly still working with Candance? She's dressing so well nowadays and there's not one belt in sight for ages.
  13. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    I feel like it's the perfect opportunity to have KC doing double duty for Saturday Night Live as a host and musical guest. The next episodes feature Pete Davidson, Ice Spice, and Bad Bunny, mostly appealing to Gen-Z and Tiktok. It would be a nice appeal to more mature demographics, the south, midwest, and suburbs having Kelly closer to Christmas.
  14. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    OMG. I'm a very specific part of the fandom in which the best part of this new era is that she gets to attend all the podcasts I always pictured her attending. Matt Rogers must be popping every pill there is.
  15. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    This is literally an encounter I've been manifesting since she became a talk show host
  16. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Hey, I'm not following the interviews. But I've seen someone on KC Express saying she mentioned Conan. Does anyone knows what is this about?
  17. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Y'all discussing Red Flag Collector to death and my ass laughing with the band jamming hard to this particular one. Jaco was in such a mood
  18. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Just listened to Red Flag Collector. I'd say this is the only song I actually enjoyed so far. And it's what I've been expecting from the album in general. She drags who needs to be dragged. The sound is really original. No one is doing something similar in terms of production and arrangement. At least not that I've heard so far. It's a creative song and there's no fear in the lyrics, which I've been sensing in all the songs released so far. I'll give an honest spin to this song as soon as it officially comes out tomorrow. It definitely hit the spot for me. And I'm sure it will become a favorite of her discography for me in the near future. But I understand it's not for everyone, especially for those who aren't fans of western.
  19. This is bullshit. Most likely people that are pissed off about the move to New York . Also, there's probably disputes about the new studio. People who were interested in getting the location for their own shows and didn't get it. I knew there would be trouble when he rumors started about changing the coasts. This doesn't surprise me, but to me it's purely "The Morning Show" levels of drama.
  20. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    I expect a 41-year-old legacy to do the bare minimum. Even members of Metallica are promoting their tour on Conan O'brien's podcast. 40+ years old alt-country artists promote their singles on twitter and instagram. Even the most reclusive americana artists still give interviews for specialized magazines. She stopped doing the bare minimum. But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt until the album drops. If she still remains so unnactive in promoting her work even among critics after the album drops...
  21. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Yep. I'm beginnig to stop caring. I've told numbers doesn't matter to me because I'm more on the indie sides of things. But even indie people do interviews, the albums get reviewd, there's pieces on the albums written for the Rolling Stones or other magazines. It helps with the understanding of the work. But at this point it just feels like she's crapping on the work other people put on the record. I'll wait until the album drops to see if this opinion still stands, but I'm not on Mrs. Clarkson side for this one. She's doing dirty, for sure.
  22. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    I honestly don't understand the strategy of releasing two lead singles without ANY promo or effort outside of doing a "Kellyoke" of her own song. If girl doesn't want to promote the work (which doesn't involve only her, but a team of people) why release the singles? Just drop the album. I understand that this is not how it works for her, releasing the album without the lead singles. But it's just getting ridiculous at this point, especially with the writers strike stoping her from getting TV attention. Which honestly, nowadays it doesn't mean much. I understand "promo" for the album comes with a personal toll of discussing her life with him. But girl, at least do the minimum.
  23. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    I just read on twitter the lyrics for a particular song, about a building that helps ships to land.
  24. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    I'm a sad white lesbian. I don't want a dance floor anthem. Give me Lighthouse so I can suffer in peace
  25. Sni2 replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    To everyone who listened to the original High Road and Kelly's version, what are the main differences between the arrangements?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.