Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, MJ Boston said:

Well this is different for her! I love it. But I thought Mine & Me were two different songs? 

They are

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

1 hour ago, BreakawayDeluxe said:

Am I the only one who finds that single cover atrocious? Specially that font...

 

Not that it matters anyway

Yes, most of us have taste :cm:

I think it looks great. But it also makes me think that the album pre-save won't be up when the singles drop. 

Could never be me to subtweet discussion boards for having discussions about how a strategy could have been held to a higher standard or now another route could have been an option to consider … :gaycat4:

 

anyways, OT, I’m loving the cover! So excited!! Pulse is saying 14/04 so it’s #soon #coolbeans 

5 hours ago, kellysclarkson said:

 

 

 

I’m not mad at this as long as it’s a writing credit and not a feature / duet. If she can serve a breakup FU anthem that goes viral on TikTok…we might win 

2 hours ago, RealityBites said:

 

I’m a little nervous now for the album artwork…

12 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:

I’m a little nervous now for the album artwork…

Same. I’m gonna assume the same shoot will be used for both. :/

 

OT: Also nervous for that Gayle tea. Please don’t tell me Kelly went running to a #1 hit wonder with a TikTok hit. 

1 hour ago, mrmitch31 said:

I’m a little nervous now for the album artwork…

I’m sure there is more artistic photos. Kelly said in the IG Live that the photos are a visualization of what the album sounds sonically. I’m sure they did some standard photos like the Vegas one for promotional and Vegas in mind.
 

1 hour ago, Baby Boy said:

Same. I’m gonna assume the same shoot will be used for both. :/

 

OT: Also nervous for that Gayle tea. Please don’t tell me Kelly went running to a #1 hit wonder with a TikTok hit. 

Gayle is on the same label so they probably have her working would other artists. I doubt Kelly would sell out. 

1 hour ago, mrmitch31 said:

I’m a little nervous now for the album artwork…

I'm sensing the artwork for the album is gonna be something along these lines but in Black and White. Or at least I hope so. I can't stand most of her album covers except for When Christmas Comes Around. 

16 minutes ago, Sni2 said:

I'm sensing the artwork for the album is gonna be something along these lines but in Black and White. Or at least I hope so. I can't stand most of her album covers except for When Christmas Comes Around. 

And I highly doubt Kelly would say, “It’s really freakin cool; this you’re gonna want on vinyl just for the picture alone that’s gonna be the cover, that’s incredible and not photoshopped”  if it was a standard photo of herself lol. She’s not that pretentious. 

20 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

And I highly doubt Kelly would say, “It’s really freakin cool; this you’re gonna want on vinyl just for the picture alone that’s gonna be the cover, that’s incredible and not photoshopped”  if it was a standard photo of herself lol. She’s not that pretentious. 

Yeah I don’t think it’s going to be just a picture of herself ala AIEW vibes. I wouldn’t be mad if it’s a folklore by TS black and white moment. 

Pulse peeps are saying there are more snippet leaks out there.

7 hours ago, Black Berry said:

Pulse peeps are saying there are more snippet leaks out there.

The snippets mentioned on pulse are the same ones from the past 2 weeks. Nothing new over the past couple days

13 hours ago, Baby Boy said:

Same. I’m gonna assume the same shoot will be used for both. :/

 

OT: Also nervous for that Gayle tea. Please don’t tell me Kelly went running to a #1 hit wonder with a TikTok hit. 

Is it bad that I’m hoping she somehow manages to get a viral TikTok hit and by some kind of miracle ( :eli: ) hits #1 so she will have a #1 song in 3 different decades? 

2 hours ago, MJ Boston said:

Is it bad that I’m hoping she somehow manages to get a viral TikTok hit and by some kind of miracle ( :eli: ) hits #1 so she will have a #1 song in 3 different decades? 

Oh I hope so too. I just don’t want her making music crafted for TikTok.

14 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Oh I hope so too. I just don’t want her making music crafted for TikTok.

Agree but I don’t think we’re in any danger of that. I hope there’s a song that can be crafted for TikTok but no way would that be her intent going into it. 

People on KCE are saying there are more snippets of Me/Mine and Rock Hudson somewhere on the internet. More... refined than the previous ones. 

 

What demon do I have to worship in order to listen to one of these? 

 

:clownny:

yeah the album photoshoot/single cover are concerning, but Kelly's never been great with aesthetics/art direction. I'd say MOL's cover and the LSS video are exceptions. 

Looking at her top 20 most streamed songs (daily) and I get stoked seeing Already Gone and PBP, over the likes of Walk Away. Wish people loved MoL as much as I do.

 

Image

 

 

Hoping she'll stop ignoring Already Gone, lol!

 

^ numbers provided by @SpotifyKellyC on twitter.

I wish Kelly liked already gone more. I love it live. I think she’s said she gets bored singing it

The fact that that random Already Gone cover has 200m streams on Spotify, while the original doesn’t even reach 60m always annoys me. :deadbanana2:

Already gone deserves more :'(

 

Hmmm is Pxp retired now? I don’t see how’d she’d ever want to perform that song again.
Piece by piece album version>>>>>>> piano:

 

One of the few times she sung it with full production. I need this version live again:


https://youtu.be/vu0UC186xaM

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.