Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Blooย tonight and told him Iโ€™m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. Sheโ€™s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums ย  give us the country

1 hour ago, Baby Boy said:

Hoping for June 9thย :jonny6:

I was thinking that date too but realized Niall is releasing the same day. I know they're on separate labels, but I don't know if Kelly would release the same date as someone she seems to be friendly with.ย 

ย 

Kinda unrelated - I imagine Kelly & Niall will do similar first week #'s.

Also waiting for The Today Show to announce their summer concert series. It kicks off in May with the Jonas Bros.

ย 

Surely, Kelly will be one of the concerts.

31 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I was thinking that date too but realized Niall is releasing the same day. I know they're on separate labels, but I don't know if Kelly would release the same date as someone she seems to be friendly with.ย 

ย 

Kinda unrelated - I imagine Kelly & Niall will do similar first week #'s.

I thought this too but I have no trust in her team to release on a more dead week. June 10th is my birthday so I gotta pull for it.ย :gaycatney1:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Also waiting for The Today Show to announce their summer concert series. It kicks off in May with the Jonas Bros.

ย 

Surely, Kelly will be one of the concerts.

Ooh this could be such a serve! I've always wanted to go to one them (I live pretty close to NYC) so if she does get announced, I'd definitely consider attending!ย 

Any indication of what sheโ€™s performing tonight?ย 

^^ interesting!!ย 
ย 

Spoiler

Release it on Spotify pleaseย :gaycat4:

ย 

Iโ€™m confused why Kelly is part of P!nkโ€™s performance if sheโ€™s receiving a special award. Iโ€™m here for it. But it seems odd.ย 

7 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Iโ€™m confused why Kelly is part of P!nkโ€™s performance if sheโ€™s receiving a special award. Iโ€™m here for it. But it seems odd.ย 

Maybe itโ€™ll close with a duet of trustfall to be put on music platforms tomorrow?

Well, Pink opened with trust fall. No sign of Kelly yet.ย 

1 minute ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Well, Pink opened with trust fall. No sign of Kelly yet.ย 

They said P!nk will be back later int he show with more music, so guessing that will be with Kelly.... sigh seems like it will probably be towards the end of the show

her nashville sessions are criminally underrated also hiย :bird:

24 minutes ago, Kelly Is Bae said:

her nashville sessions are criminally underrated also hiย :bird:

also weird but they removed the slow dance session from youtube :( does anyone know where i can find it?

She presented and they sang a little of Just Give Me A Reason

16 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Ugh I missed it. Any good videos up yet?ย 

ย 

I wish we had prices for the residency but I think Iโ€™ll be fine. Iโ€™m getting GA which should be cheaper than a seat or a table.ย 

6 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

I wish we had prices for the residency but I think Iโ€™ll be fine. Iโ€™m getting GA which should be cheaper than a seat or a table.ย 

I was trying to do some digging - Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert both have shows in the same venue with a very similar seating chart and GA looks to be $100-$200 and the premiere (2 person seats) are like $350-$400 and the 6 person vip is like $450-$500 a person - so I'm guessing it's going to be something very similar price wise, maybe slightly more but who knows.ย 

Edited by wren

Has anyone heard of any presale codes being sent out? Iโ€™m getting a little worriedย :katie:

13 hours ago, wren said:

I was trying to do some digging - Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert both have shows in the same venue with a very similar seating chart and GA looks to be $100-$200 and the premiere (2 person seats) are like $350-$400 and the 6 person vip is like $450-$500 a person - so I'm guessing it's going to be something very similar price wise, maybe slightly more but who knows.ย 

Awesome. Thanks. That's very cheap.ย 

ย 

12 hours ago, mrmitch31 said:

Has anyone heard of any presale codes being sent out? Iโ€™m getting a little worriedย :katie:

Yes, it's chemistry. Depending on the ticket type you might not need a presale code. Again, it does depend on which ticket type.

Managed to get tickets, guess this means gotta get across the pond and find some accommodationย :rip:ย girl take all my coinssssย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.