• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

1 hour ago, Baby Boy said:

Hoping for June 9th :jonny6:

I was thinking that date too but realized Niall is releasing the same day. I know they're on separate labels, but I don't know if Kelly would release the same date as someone she seems to be friendly with. 

Kinda unrelated - I imagine Kelly & Niall will do similar first week #'s.

Also waiting for The Today Show to announce their summer concert series. It kicks off in May with the Jonas Bros.

Surely, Kelly will be one of the concerts.

31 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I was thinking that date too but realized Niall is releasing the same day. I know they're on separate labels, but I don't know if Kelly would release the same date as someone she seems to be friendly with. 

Kinda unrelated - I imagine Kelly & Niall will do similar first week #'s.

I thought this too but I have no trust in her team to release on a more dead week. June 10th is my birthday so I gotta pull for it. :gaycatney1:

Do we know if the Vegas show is tables only?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Also waiting for The Today Show to announce their summer concert series. It kicks off in May with the Jonas Bros.

Surely, Kelly will be one of the concerts.

Ooh this could be such a serve! I've always wanted to go to one them (I live pretty close to NYC) so if she does get announced, I'd definitely consider attending! 

Any indication of what she’s performing tonight? 

Edited by PieceByPiece_KC

^^ interesting!! 

Spoiler

Release it on Spotify please :gaycat4:

I’m confused why Kelly is part of P!nk’s performance if she’s receiving a special award. I’m here for it. But it seems odd. 

7 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

I’m confused why Kelly is part of P!nk’s performance if she’s receiving a special award. I’m here for it. But it seems odd. 

Maybe it’ll close with a duet of trustfall to be put on music platforms tomorrow?

Well, Pink opened with trust fall. No sign of Kelly yet. 

1 minute ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Well, Pink opened with trust fall. No sign of Kelly yet. 

They said P!nk will be back later int he show with more music, so guessing that will be with Kelly.... sigh seems like it will probably be towards the end of the show

her nashville sessions are criminally underrated also hi :bird:

24 minutes ago, Kelly Is Bae said:

her nashville sessions are criminally underrated also hi :bird:

also weird but they removed the slow dance session from youtube :( does anyone know where i can find it?

She presented and they sang a little of Just Give Me A Reason

Ugh I missed it. Any good videos up yet? 

16 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Ugh I missed it. Any good videos up yet? 

I wish we had prices for the residency but I think I’ll be fine. I’m getting GA which should be cheaper than a seat or a table. 

6 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

I wish we had prices for the residency but I think I’ll be fine. I’m getting GA which should be cheaper than a seat or a table. 

I was trying to do some digging - Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert both have shows in the same venue with a very similar seating chart and GA looks to be $100-$200 and the premiere (2 person seats) are like $350-$400 and the 6 person vip is like $450-$500 a person - so I'm guessing it's going to be something very similar price wise, maybe slightly more but who knows. 

Edited by wren

Has anyone heard of any presale codes being sent out? I’m getting a little worried :katie:

13 hours ago, wren said:

I was trying to do some digging - Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert both have shows in the same venue with a very similar seating chart and GA looks to be $100-$200 and the premiere (2 person seats) are like $350-$400 and the 6 person vip is like $450-$500 a person - so I'm guessing it's going to be something very similar price wise, maybe slightly more but who knows. 

Awesome. Thanks. That's very cheap. 

12 hours ago, mrmitch31 said:

Has anyone heard of any presale codes being sent out? I’m getting a little worried :katie:

Yes, it's chemistry. Depending on the ticket type you might not need a presale code. Again, it does depend on which ticket type.

Managed to get tickets, guess this means gotta get across the pond and find some accommodation :rip: girl take all my coinssss 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.