Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

God can’t believe it’s finally coming!

 

I wanna cry 😭 

Is this her breakup album?!?!? HYPE for this, if it is. I haven't listened to anything from her really since the 'Breakaway' era since her last few albums have been duds for me. 'Breakaway' album got me through my first breakup though and I went through another bad one recently so I am PERCHED for this. :chick1:

9 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

Is this her breakup album?!?!? HYPE for this, if it is. I haven't listened to anything from her really since the 'Breakaway' era since her last few albums have been duds for me. 'Breakaway' album got me through my first breakup though and I went through another bad one recently so I am PERCHED for this. :chick1:

Yes this is her divorce album. We can’t wait 

Some people on KCE and Pulse are saying we might get a snippet of a song tomorrow??!

 

I’m still predicting we get a song this coming week and then we the other rumored song on April 13th. We’ll see!! :duca:

47 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Yes this is her divorce album. We can’t wait 

Omgggg

Although I really want more info/to hear stuff, if they’ve had a rollout plan for ages, that’s really thought through, I hope they don’t change their plans drastically for the leaking of information. The only people who know about leaks are people on forums like this… a tiny part of the music consuming world.

42 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Although I really want more info/to hear stuff, if they’ve had a rollout plan for ages, that’s really thought through, I hope they don’t change their plans drastically for the leaking of information. The only people who know about leaks are people on forums like this… a tiny part of the music consuming world.

Nothing is changing. Her tweet yesterday and what’s being announced today coincide with the other announcement on her show tomorrow. It has nothing to do with any leaks. 
 

 

Edited by jpsketch

14 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Nothing is changing. Her tweet yesterday and what’s being announced today coincide with the other announcement on her show tomorrow. It has nothing to do with any leaks. 
 

 

That’s good to hear as I read somewhere people speculating they were pushing things forward, thank you :) 

Of course! 
 

I'm super stoked. Can’t wait for everyone to dissect everything over the next several weeks. 

9 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Some people on KCE and Pulse are saying we might get a snippet of a song tomorrow??!

 

I’m still predicting we get a song this coming week and then we the other rumored song on April 13th. We’ll see!! :duca:

Could be possible since labels like putting snippets on TikTok ahead of release. 

27 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Could be possible since labels like putting snippets on TikTok ahead of release. 

The impact of my good sis Lil nas

17 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Just letting you guys know that there’s a snippet of Mine on Twitter.

Where 

17 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Just letting you guys know that there’s a snippet of Mine on Twitter.

Any pointers without breaking rules 

 

Spoiler

:coffee:

 

18 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Just letting you guys know that there’s a snippet of Mine on Twitter.

Who posted it tbh?

Spoiler

Why am I missing you tonight?
Someone’s gonna show you how a heart can be used…like you did mine.

 

Edited by rmmas

4 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Who posted it tbh?

Hahaha literally what I want to scream! Haha

Edited by BravoTangoWhiskey
Typo

This is totally giving “I would never wish bad things but I don't wish you well”vibes:chick3:

Incoming Never Again 2.0

1 minute ago, lyl94115 said:

This is totally giving “I would never wish bad things but I don't wish you well”vibes:chick3:

Incoming Never Again 2.0

iTunes session version :jonnycat:

I think that snippet on Twitter may have been a demo… not final version. Just speculating though :coffee:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.