Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Top tier: Renaissance, Lemonade & BEYONCÉ 

 

Middle tier: Cowboy Carter, 4, B'Day and The Gift

 

Botton tier: Dangerously in Love, Everything is Love, & I Am… Sasha Fierce

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I cant wait to hear how shes going to segment act3 perfectly into groups of 4 again!

 

Rennie:

ITG - Cozy - AS 

CI - Energy - BMS - CG

POTS - VG - Move - Heated

Thique - AUIYM - AHAP - P/H - SR

 

CC:

AR - Blackbird - 16C - Protector - MR

THE - Bodyguard - Jolene - Daughter - AT 

JFF - 2MW - LJ - YaYa - DE

Riiverdance - 2H2H - Tyrant - SHB - Amen

 

Has anyone noticed #that lady has gotten a lot of brand deals since she came for Beyonce in 2022? I had to unfollow a Beyhive creator because they posted 4 or 5 tiktoks in a row using her song from that dumb jean commercial. Why do all these companies all of a sudden want to use that song in their commercials? I wish Pharrell sued her ass.

Growth and maturity means realizing Just For Fun is one of the centerpieces of CC.

I wonder if she's gonna go all out for 44.  She's gotten a lot more lowkey in recent years.  Comparatively, at least.

21 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

I'm not convinced that Act III is rock. I have a feeling we're just way off. 

Amazon Italia had confirmed that the trilogy will be about celebrating black culture.

Ive pointed out how im 90% certain that the Ivy Park drops were supposed to coincide with the album drops (initial plan prior to COVID happening and prior to Rennies success).

Judging by that, Ivy Park Noir (the last collection) shows the use of faux black leather and a streetwear style.

 

highxtar-adidas-ivy-park-noir-3-1024x102

 

If the fashion choice is supposed to give us any indication + the Amazon Italia Spoiler, my guess is that Act3 will be a blend of Rock and HipHop. Think the collab EP between Jay and Linkin Park, only that its Bey.

 

A COLLAPSE in other words :jonny5:

 

 

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I wonder if she's gonna go all out for 44.  She's gotten a lot more lowkey in recent years.  Comparatively, at least.

Gonna be the same :rip:

2 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Has anyone noticed #that lady has gotten a lot of brand deals since she came for Beyonce in 2022? I had to unfollow a Beyhive creator because they posted 4 or 5 tiktoks in a row using her song from that dumb jean commercial. Why do all these companies all of a sudden want to use that song in their commercials? I wish Pharrell sued her ass.

Milkshake is a classic, sis. She's gonna be making money off that song forever :mandown:

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Growth and maturity means realizing Just For Fun is one of the centerpieces of CC.

It's honestly my most played track! 

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Amazon Italia had confirmed that the trilogy will be about celebrating black culture.

Ive pointed out how im 90% certain that the Ivy Park drops were supposed to coincide with the album drops (initial plan prior to COVID happening and prior to Rennies success).

Judging by that, Ivy Park Noir (the last collection) shows the use of faux black leather and a streetwear style.

 

highxtar-adidas-ivy-park-noir-3-1024x102

 

If the fashion choice is supposed to give us any indication + the Amazon Italia Spoiler, my guess is that Act3 will be a blend of Rock and HipHop. Think the collab EP between Jay and Linkin Park, only that its Bey.

 

A COLLAPSE in other words :jonny5:

 

 

I DEFINITELY see her rapping on ROCK - as rap is honestly a form of Rock & Roll. 

1 hour ago, king_queen said:

Milkshake is a classic, sis. She's gonna be making money off that song forever :mandown:

He*

:bird:

It must be rock, I mean it's been hinted at for years

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3yIKvFjwiAHqH21kaPwY

 

CR_FASHION_BOOK_24_COVER_4_5_12-scaled.j

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM0ZIGoHm2I2iEj4oF_G6

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhoNewgIOq4qfC0EMN9aT

 

beyonc%C3%A9-went-as-prince-betty-davis-

 

hi-its-me-delulu-i-think-we-are-getting-

 

tom-morello-rage-against-the-machine-gui

 

jack-white-posted-the-flowers-and-note-b

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnH1IhCLHsZWQE0DqcDVY

 

act-iii-rock-teaser-in-the-tour-book-v0-

 

oardefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEYCJUDENAFSFqQA

 

 

 

 

I can totally see Bey delivering sth akin to this and truly SHOCKING the world

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

The only reason I could see her having a stadium reserved at that time is like rehearsals 

  • ATRL Moderator

I was shuffling my Bey playlist and Scared of Lonely came on, I forgot how much I adored it. 

 

This performance used to have such a chokehold on me :jonny5:

 

 

4 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I was shuffling my Bey playlist and Scared of Lonely came on, I forgot how much I adored it. 

 

This performance used to have such a chokehold on me :jonny5:

 

 

It's low key one of my favorite ballads when we talk live performances. I don't love the production on the studio version, but it's definitely a gem. 

6 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I was shuffling my Bey playlist and Scared of Lonely came on, I forgot how much I adored it. 

 

This performance used to have such a chokehold on me :jonny5:

 

 

Good taste you have! 

 

 

People's obsession with streams is something so weird.

 

Like who in the real world even discusses streams?

11 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Growth and maturity means realizing Just For Fun is one of the centerpieces of CC.

I honestly was so amazed at how amazing it was performed live.

 

:soda:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.