Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, Starshine said:

The PR propaganda is strong on this one! I can see why this site stays mad because the biggest artist in the world still can't achieve this kind of universal reverence and acclaim having peers line up to greet her despite attending the same award show. 

 

:sabrina:

Spoiler

No shade to Ms. Swift but I've noticed  she brings upcoming pop artists that are just becoming mainstream on her tours as surprise guests or openers. I'm not saying she genuinely wants to give them a platform like our fave does with black artists. But her openers/guests have way more clout and already a big fan base. It feels like she's doing it so they can be on her side. It's like she has PTSD from Kanye/Kim drama and wants to build an army of celeb swifties so she's protected all around. But it only sticks from celebs that actually grew up inspired by her (Gr*ce) or befriended (Camila). Everyone else jumps ship eventually. I'm still confused why she did Olivia like that…

 

I think Beyoncés exclusivity gives her a leg up. No matter how hard Ms Swift tries, people will always be more fascinated by Beyoncé in person even if they don't care for her musically. She's like royalty. 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Does anyone know who won that vegan meal contest the Carter's supported? The winner was supposed to get free tickets to Beyoncé and Jay Z concerts for life. It crossed my mind when I saw this. :skull:

 

1 minute ago, Fleahive said:
  Hide contents

No shade to Ms. Swift but I've noticed  she brings upcoming pop artists that are just becoming mainstream on her tours as surprise guests or openers. I'm not saying she genuinely wants to give them a platform like our fave does with black artists. But her openers/guests have way more clout and already a big fan base. It feels like she's doing it so they can be on her side. It's like she has PTSD from Kanye/Kim drama and wants to build an army of celeb swifties so she's protected all around. But it only sticks from celebs that actually grew up inspired by her (Gr*ce) or befriended (Camila). Everyone else jumps ship eventually. I'm still confused why she did Olivia like that…

 

I think Beyoncés exclusivity gives her a leg up. No matter how hard Ms Swift tries, people will always be more fascinated by Beyoncé in person even if they don't care for her musically. She's like royalty. 

 

Spoiler

Well that's why she has such a cross-generational appeal and is probably the greatest marketed artist of all time. She has been networking her entire career, especially since her 1989 tour where she has featured everyone and their mothers on stage, had a white celebrity girl clique, even dated many high profile IT actors/boy band members/football players. It's ironic considering the amount of PR involved in her very public life and the fagguetes here are screaming PR this and that about the private and recluse Beyoncé Knowles. :suburban: You could have thousands of headlines about your record breaking achievements, but at the end of the day I just have a feeling the industry behind closed doors is flabbergasted at her success. No amount of numbers will replace the lack of talent and she really sticks out like a sore thumb when listed amongst the GOATs who actually possessed otherworldly vocal talent or performing capabilities. She's not apart of any conversation until numbers come up, even though this is a very different landscape that can be manipulated and abused with tactics.

 

With Beyoncé however, her peers know how hard it is to pull off not only what she does on stage, but what she does off stage too. Can you imagine the backlash if she had released three mid albums back to back like... :rip:  She's actually revered for her bodies of work and is continuously brought up in conversations regarding the greatest vocalists, performers, dancers, artists, etc. of all time. And that can only happen with organic talent and a well executed vision.

 

On 8/23/2025 at 5:38 AM, Beyondslay said:

2 out of 3 of my bootleg merch shirts looks great! 

 

:suburban:

pics?

On 8/23/2025 at 5:47 PM, Fleahive said:

Is this true and when did this person work for Bey and how long? I can't stand these fakes. Beyoncés videographer liked my comment shading her unloyal dancers who can't stay in sync. Sksksk he's so real and LOYAL. 
 

 

she probably suggested a move in buckin' and she got some kind of credits lmao she only worked on beybowl as dancer

I know Beyhydration has begun bc why tf is Twitter Hive talking about "I miss Ivy Park" pls shut the hell up :bam:

1 hour ago, king_queen said:

No Angel had yet to be topped :sistrens:

World Wide Woman (WWW) says hi

  • ATRL Moderator

Spotify (August 25th)

All Night

Norway: #188 (NEW), 9,627
New Zealand: #126 (=), 8,524 (+111) (+1.32%)

All Night and Tyrant going viral on social media... FINALLY

I for the life for me cannot hear the difference between dangerously in love 1 and 2. I still hear Michelle on the solo version 

Edited by Tate

4 minutes ago, Tate said:

Ibfo the life for me cannot hear the difference between dangerously in love 1 and 2. I still hear Michelle on the solo version 

2 is piano focused, 1 is guitar focused. Or vise versa I forgot. Pay attention to the intro. The rest is the exact same I think

  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Tate said:

Ibfo the life for me cannot hear the difference between dangerously in love 1 and 2. I still hear Michelle on the solo version 

fresh face in basé, welcome! :gayoncecat3:

5 hours ago, PenguinTim said:

Spotify (August 25th)

All Night

Norway: #188 (NEW), 9,627
New Zealand: #126 (=), 8,524 (+111) (+1.32%)

Let's keep going!! 

On 8/23/2025 at 5:47 PM, Fleahive said:

Is this true and when did this person work for Bey and how long? I can't stand these fakes. Beyoncés videographer liked my comment shading her unloyal dancers who can't stay in sync. Sksksk he's so real and LOYAL. 
 

 

Parris choreographed the dance break for BUCKIIN' for Beyonce Bowl (that was also used on tour). That was the first (and only) time she's worked with B.

2 hours ago, Tate said:

I for the life for me cannot hear the difference between dangerously in love 1 and 2. I still hear Michelle on the solo version 

michelle and kelly are still on DIL 2. The only difference is the musical arrangement.

3 minutes ago, yonsé said:

michelle and kelly are still on DIL 2. The only difference is the musical arrangement.

Ohhhh ! I see. Hope they are credited then 

work is dead, beydrought is hitting hard and im bored asf so i tried to recreate the bday cover back to the original photo (second version with his hand down and original for comparison):

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

edited from this outtake (the original photo cover) and this other pic with the same-ish pose (used on the back cover) :

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

the way they edited her hoops earrings in every pic :deadbanana:

41 minutes ago, Lovett said:

 

 

 

The two trends I've seen are both picking up a bit of steam, but are hardly as popular as Tyrant (was).  I just can't imagine how it'll respond if those trends really hit considering it's already at half a million daily 

I never really appreciated B'Day's album cover. It's so pretty (if you look past the tacky font) :heart2:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.