Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

18 hours ago, Tate said:

Sandcastles is kinda a chore to get through when listening to lemonade :coffee:

It really is. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

27 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It won't matter.  I'd wager most people into music -- not even Bey fans -- have heard rumblings that act iii is rock.  No one will be able to credibly say Bey is snatching these ideas out from under anyone.

You're not wrong, it's just silly at this point, you can tell they try to jump on it before she gets to it officially to be ahead of the curve.  It's wild she sets the curve before she even releases.

 

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm telling you, Doja is snatching Bey's ACT III aesthetic - I just saw that Zane Lowe interview.  She must know.  

 

These people try to jump on stuff before, like Drake and his dance stuff, and all the girls with their country albums... 

i dont think so. doja's aesthetic is almost costumey.

 

i think beyonce is going to go in a less glam-pop direction. she'll do more grunge and leather imo

5 hours ago, Red Velvet said:

With how massively viral All night is going (again) its weird its not moving much on spotify 

I think she is being limited but that's a discussion for another time. 

I don't think act iii will sound anything like Jealous Type. And even if it did, Bey's vocals would only take that a song like that to a new and improved level :sistrens:

 

In the way that BMS is stereotypically house and THE/16C are stereotypically country, I see the first single(s) being more in the vein on Proud Mary/ When Doves Cry/ Piece of My Heart as opposed to the more EW&F/ Chaka Khan direction Doja is going

Edited by king_queen

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

I think she is being limited but that's a discussion for another time. 

Beyoncé doesn't have enough young fans. Her music isn't built for algorithms and looped TikTok audios. She doesn't even push singles.

 

A song like "All Night" can go viral and not receive a huge boost because it's over 5 minutes long, on an album that was withheld from Spotify for 3 years (hence doesn't stream well) etc. There are real factors at play here. Not every viral audio turns into a Spotify/streaming success story, anyway.

 

I don't think every Beyoncé "shortcoming" has to be turned into a conspiracy. That's just me tho! Her dedication to her craft is unmatched and that's what I care about the most.

I was rewatching Beyonce's award performances like the VMAs, Grammys, BET, etc and it made me wonder how come she suddenly stopped doing award show performances. The only last performance I remember was the OSCARS and she sounded beautiful btw but I wish she done it at least with this three act project of hers. Oh well but if there's one thing I know there's no denying is that she is such a performer.

 

I'm actually really excited to see what she's planning to do now that we're transitioning to the last part of her trilogy project. I know the fans on twitter are still clamoring about her dropping the visuals at the end of this project which I hope she does. After seeing CCT visuals, I really would love for her to drop more visuals for CC. I would also love to see a documentary posted on Netflix or YouTube about her thought process in creating these albums. She mentioned that she did this during COVID so I would love to see what pushed her to do a trilogy project. We know CC has been birthed due to the backlash she received at the CMAs but what made her want to do two other acts? She's such a visionary so I would love to see a documentary on it. 
 

I really hope Beyonce do drop the visuals tho. I know she wants people to focus on the music but visuals can really elevate the music for me. She has such amazing visuals and I really would love to see it for this project!

12 minutes ago, kekeloml said:

I was rewatching Beyonce's award performances like the VMAs, Grammys, BET, etc and it made me wonder how come she suddenly stopped doing award show performances. The only last performance I remember was the OSCARS and she sounded beautiful btw but I wish she done it at least with this three act project of hers. Oh well but if there's one thing I know there's no denying is that she is such a performer.

she no longer performs for free. if there isn't a check involved, shes not doing it. the oscars was an exception because she was nominated and it meant a lot to her. but i'm not expecting any performances for the acts on tv.

  • ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, kekeloml said:

I was rewatching Beyonce's award performances like the VMAs, Grammys, BET, etc and it made me wonder how come she suddenly stopped doing award show performances. The only last performance I remember was the OSCARS and she sounded beautiful btw but I wish she done it at least with this three act project of hers. Oh well but if there's one thing I know there's no denying is that she is such a performer.

 

I'm actually really excited to see what she's planning to do now that we're transitioning to the last part of her trilogy project. I know the fans on twitter are still clamoring about her dropping the visuals at the end of this project which I hope she does. After seeing CCT visuals, I really would love for her to drop more visuals for CC. I would also love to see a documentary posted on Netflix or YouTube about her thought process in creating these albums. She mentioned that she did this during COVID so I would love to see what pushed her to do a trilogy project. We know CC has been birthed due to the backlash she received at the CMAs but what made her want to do two other acts? She's such a visionary so I would love to see a documentary on it. 
 

I really hope Beyonce do drop the visuals tho. I know she wants people to focus on the music but visuals can really elevate the music for me. She has such amazing visuals and I really would love to see it for this project!

i have my own reservations abt the way she handling this trilogy (promo wise) but im happy she stopped doing award show performances. she [silently] saying u gotta paid to see her perform now lol. lemonade era was a good closer of her commercial performances. and tech only reason why we got be alive is bc oscars force best original song nominees to perform during the ceremony. 

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

Beyoncé doesn't have enough young fans. Her music isn't built for algorithms and looped TikTok audios. She doesn't even push singles.

 

A song like "All Night" can go viral and not receive a huge boost because it's over 5 minutes long, on an album that was withheld from Spotify for 3 years (hence doesn't stream well) etc. There are real factors at play here. Not every viral audio turns into a Spotify/streaming success story, anyway.

 

I don't think every Beyoncé "shortcoming" has to be turned into a conspiracy. That's just me tho! Her dedication to her craft is unmatched and that's what I care about the most.

It's funny bc they use her sounds all the time... at some point even her unreleased music, Formation + Single Ladies instrumentals, and sounds like 'happy to see my husband' were going viral on TikTok. A lot of those people don't even realize it's Beyonce bc she doesn't care to capitalize on it. 

 

 

:suburban:

The usual foaming about her sales when I have mentioned a million times she has numerous multiplatinum certifications.

 

:redface:

10 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

When she debuts this hairstyle for Act3, then what?

 

vintage-visions-tina-turner-fbd8.jpg

 

collapse coming.

And when she "Jem and the Holograms" this hairstyle for STARGIRL :jonny3:

jem-and-the-holograms-intro-still-2025-billboard-1548.jpg?w=942&h=628&crop=1MV5BM2JjNTgxZjQtMzMxYy00YzQzLWExYTMtN2VmMDMzMWMwMDYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg

  • ATRL Moderator

i prefer the fashion to be tina-prince inspired. the hair should be unique and not a tina copy/paste. 

Favé has been in the audience for so much bullshit in her lifetime :dies:

 

Award shows will never be the same

"TAKE ME A LITTLE HIGHER BEYONCÉ" :dies:

 

Like sis, I think you're high enough :mandown:

 

I do hope act iii has a little 80s Rick James flair to it though :sistrens:

  • ATRL Moderator

the fact her last award show performance she witnessed will slap chris in 4K. 

 

:jonny2:

Lemonade > Renaissance > ST > B'Day > 4 > Cowboy Carter > I Am...Sasha Fierce > Dangerously In Love

 

thank you

17 hours ago, Devin said:

i have my own reservations abt the way she handling this trilogy (promo wise) but im happy she stopped doing award show performances. she [silently] saying u gotta paid to see her perform now lol. lemonade era was a good closer of her commercial performances. and tech only reason why we got be alive is bc oscars force best original song nominees to perform during the ceremony. 

Now why as a fan you are happy to get less content and fewer performances? :suburban:

47 minutes ago, Kisuke said:

The girls starting to do limited concert run.

 

:xtinass:

This. 

 

I'm so intrigued about the current touring climate for major acts. A lot of my faves are clocking into the "work smarter not harder" motif.

 

Bey pivoted from the tour life to everywhere mantra and instead, with CCT, set up shop in select areas and let the crowd come to her. Usher did the same, and now Ari. Pretty sure Gaga's run is similar to this too. 

 

What's cool about it is that they get to build up their stock in the cities they skipped to be able to circle back.

 

Like, Bey could literally make the entire Act III tour be comprised of the cities skipped over Act I and Act II and still sellout. 

 

It's all pretty fascinating to me.

  • ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Now why as a fan you are happy to get less content and fewer performances? :suburban:

bc she past that point of her career lol. 

 

award shows use her name for clicks then play in her face. also considering her physical health, i dont blame her cutting out tv performances and reserving that energy in making her (biggest checks) tours better.

 

in 2025 im fine w her dropping an album, touring, and releasing visuals. my biggest "issue" in this trilogy is the lack of visuals and her not using unique promo tactics like tiktok, tinydesk, etc. thats engagement w/o stressing her body for a tv performance. :foxaylove3:

 

i need yonce version to leak (if it was recorded) :jonny2:

same writer as iiwab

Can the girls disliking my post tell me what they didn't like? Could be a fun discussion! 

46 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Can the girls disliking my post tell me what they didn't like? Could be a fun discussion! 

Neither Bidet nor 4 sit anywhere close to her last four albums

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.