Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

11 hours ago, tachiwaka said:

Me scrolling through Amazon at 1am thinking this works with my post-Covid body

 

71zolOTk1ZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I like this! 
My muffin too doesn’t tho. 
 

I need Flaws and All :jonny:

 

but I wouldn’t be mad at all if she opened with I’m That Hag and threw in Freakum and Sweet Dreams along with Thique/AUIYM/Drunk.

1 hour ago, bijonse said:

Dangerously in love live is gonna make me cry 

I have been trying to emotionally prepare myself for my date because the moment I hear that piano and she starts singing I love youuu I will start sobbing and falling to my knees. I have waited a long time to see this song performed again live and the fact that she’s opening with it just does something for my spirit:jonny4:

I want Dangerously In Love to STAY as the opener, but wouldn’t at all mind a new set of ballads. And I know some of y’all don’t feel Listen being a part of it, but that could be a viral moment. That songs a staple in her catalog and for her to resurrect that from the dead could give it huge boosts on Spotify (unlike stretch marks and all) 

6 hours ago, Timstah said:

Hello! Im apart of the new class of atrl freshman. Im here for a good time not a long time and I fully expect to be bananaed before Act 2 comes out. I’ll stay in this base to avoid conflict for now but some of y’all messy in here too. Want to know my 10 messy chronically online Beyoncé opinions/drags? Let’s go!!!

 

1. I actively dislike celebs that dislike her. This includes Janet Jackson whom I’m 100% positive is a hater and y’all aren’t ready for that conversation. 
2. I like all her albums it’s impossible for me to rank but lately I’ve been revisiting debut more than anything else. 
3. I know some of y’all have some interesting takes on her personality. Such as being on the spectrum or palliative care. I personally think she struggles with social anxiety disorder hence the sun glasses at social events, security barricading her from talking to people. In my mind she actively practices conversations in her head before attending such events and when things go off script (Grammys 2021, unexpected award win speeches, etc.) her mind literally goes blank and she goes into panic attack mode. Also I’m sure she’s pretty boring to talk to and just doesn’t have much to say!

4. I miss when she was classier. Didn’t curse in her music, was more sensual than sexual. That’s what made her stand apart from the other try hards. She made adult music yet was still family friendly at the same time. I think this took a big hit to her legacy and I don’t know if she will stand the rest of time 50 years from now. The GP doesn’t take raunchiness seriously. 
5. I think she’s weird for never including LaToya and Latavia in DC reunions. They deserve to be there just as much as Michelle. 
6. She looks terrible with black hair. Light brown/reddish suits her best

7. She isn’t as powerful as hyped up to be. Every time she promoted a government official on instagram they lost the election. I will never understand why people were mad at her for supporting Beto last minute because her opinion isn’t going to influence no more than 500 people to go vote let’s bffr. 
8. T@yl0r $w*ft has stole Beyoncé’s entire schtick but actually made it work. Beyoncé needs to steal back and do surprise songs or something new something different at each show. Outfit changes aren’t enough. It makes no sense why she couldn’t sing the 2nd best selling song of all time while in Spain or Beautiful Liar, Spanish version of Listen or Irreplaceable. Cater to your audience. That’s what makes it fun. No one cares about those ugly ass costumes. 
9. She needs to play an instrument live on stage. She can play piano. I’m tired of the drags from the GP saying she can’t play an instrument thus she has no talent. Lemonade was the perfect opportunity to do this but of course she fumbled. 
10. If ever leaves #that man I ship her with Justin Timberlake. Not Chris Martin… not Usher… they look perfect together. 

Yeah you should get banned as soon as possible :deadbanana4:

The ballads part of the show is amazing, I can’t believe some of you want it gone :biblio: 

5 hours ago, Timstah said:

Terrible comparison but this reminds me of her wearing braids/tight curls for the entire FWT European shows but wearing her signature wavy/straight long hair in America. It’s subtle things she does to piss off the Europeans and I love it. 

This lie. I vividly remember everyone was living for it and anticipating the next hairstyle every night. I was livid when she wore a tired old Mrs. Carter Show wig when I saw her in Frankfurt. 

 

The Manchester look remains >>>>>>

 

Beyonce-teaser-only.jpg

the show in North America will either have small changes or stay exactly the same lol

1 hour ago, Kisuke said:

Its clear Janet hates queen :hoetenks:

who cares what Michael Jackson’s forgotten understudy has to say anyway :gaycat4:

 

 

just waiting for the "beyoncé rehearses unknown song" or videos of her rehearsing all night or sweet dreams and freakum in full cause i’m not gagging at rehearsal videos of Alien/SD :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Oh, she definitely did. I'm not even mad at it because Taylor has always given Bey her due -- she saw what worked for her businesswise, took it, and made it better. But she still has the hunger Bey doesn't. Taylor has no kids to worry about, no husband, and she can give her time to her career the way Bey just can't anymore. Even with all the money and resources in the world, you cannot be everywhere doing everything. There's nothing wrong with either of their choices, they're just at different stages of life. It is what it is.

can you elaborate how TS took beyonces thing and improved it?

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

the show in North America will either have small changes or stay exactly the same lol

Honey Balenciaga has teased small changes on Energy, but other than that I wouldn't expect any more.

Opening with Dangerously in Love was honestly mind blowing in person. I had literal chills. Flaws & All too; the horns from Adventures in the Land of Music in the live version >>>>>

I’m so glad I travelled from Ireland to Stockholm dddd sorry 

 

 

Edited by Yakult

People complaining about the ballad opening haven't seen the tour in person...

 

It's truly majestic and just allows everyone to soak in her aura and feel connected to her. She can change the songs but as a concept the ballad opener is amazing and makes the subsequent I'm that Girl transition even more impactful. Keep people on their toes...

Edited by Otter

31 minutes ago, Otter said:

People complaining about the ballad opening haven't seen the tour in person...

 

It's truly majestic and just allows everyone to soak in her aura and feel connected to her. She can change the songs but as a concept the ballad opener is amazing and makes the subsequent I'm that Girl transition even more impactful. Keep people on their toes...

Dangerously in Love as an opener is magical in person

39 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Dangerously in Love as an opener is magical in person

It really is!! Everybody was crying, it’s so impactful.

I want to experience dangerously in love as the opener

12 hours ago, Devin said:

We finally admitting Summer Ren is not all that?

Why would you type this?

 

What is your favorite on Renaissance?

 

Asking for a friend.

 

:coffee2:

12 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Summer Renaissance is inarguably top4. It wasn’t high on my list at the beginning of this non-era but now, my god!! Y’all need to listen to it carefully.

Exactly.

 

Like clean the wax out of your ears, people.

 

Devin

I lost my voice both times I went, and I’m pretty sure I lost it by the end of  Dangerously In Love :rip: 

  • ATRL Moderator
41 minutes ago, Chris said:

Why would you type this?

 

What is your favorite on Renaissance?

 

Asking for a friend.

 

:coffee2:

spacer.png

 

TOP 5

HEATHIT

AMERICA HAS A HIT

CUFF HIT REMIX

HIT GROOVE

HIT OFF THE SOFA

 

COZY & MOVE are great too. 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.