Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Chris said:

Did the live stream end? I clicked the x like a dumbass.

 

:toofunny2:

 

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He said to save battery, he will be back before ITG.

 

Edit: He’s back on now.

Edited by Devin

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

The homo said there's a new outfit for ITG but it's the same silvery, robot outfit.

 

 

Not really that big of a fan of I'm That Girl but for some reason I can appreciate the live performance of it.

 

19 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

Oh not again, the faux fashion girlies getting ready to complain about every outfit ever :zzz:

Let them. You don’t have to go to FIT to dislike an outfit. 
 

They’re clothes. Who cares :deadbanana2:

I know we're focused on Toronto rn but I just wanna say I adore how she sang this

 

 

 

and the irony of it when I've worked for a fashion magazine based in New York before. :dies:

 

but I'm a faux fashion gurl based on atrl user Kingdom! must be true. :redface:

I hate the new ITG/COZY/AS outfit. It looks heavy and uncomfortable. 

Just now, swtamira said:

I hate the new ITG/COZY/AS outfit

That's not a new outfit.

11 minutes ago, Chris said:

That's not a new outfit

Didn't mean new as in it was worn for the first time this show

1 minute ago, swtamira said:

Didn't mean new as in it was worn for the first time this show

Then what did you mean?

I love the new camouflage outfit for Formation.

 

:smitten:

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Then what did you mean?

it's the newER outfit. she's only ever worn 2 outfits for the ITG segment I think?

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

Then what did you mean?

The most recent look for that segment.

5 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

LOT and RDY are back.

LOT was phenomenal. best crowd so far!

 

also, we're marked safe 📍 because LOEWE glove catsuit is here to slay.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.