Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, tachiwaka said:

This. Whoever was able to secure the final release has to be bigger than Billie, and I love Sam down but bigger than Billie they are not.

 

I mean…why is Beyoncé sending pink outfits to Mark Ronson (who I think executive produced the soundtrack?) and Nicki and handwriting notes referencing Barbie and the movie if she isn’t involved in some way…? Has Beyoncé ever publicly interacted with Mark before?

Girl.

 

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Girl.

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Wait, not him being on stage with her and me never realizing :deadbanana2:

 

I’m still newly convinced. If she saved a Renaissance leftover for the Barbie soundtrack?! 

50 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

None of you know anything one way or another. The arguing over speculation is crazy :deadbanana4:

well what else are we supposed to do?

 

here’s my album ranking:

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

4 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Not Ajay listening to Renaissance again :redface:

As if her first attempt at creating discourse for views wasn't enough she's going for round two. Not surprised it grew on her, if she actually ever disliked it in the first place... :smiley:

If shes on the Barbie Soundtrack, at least it explains why they didnt capitalized on Heated

 

 

Aka this makes too much sense aka shes not on the soundtrack lol

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

4 minutes ago, swtamira said:

Not AJay going from liking 1/16 to 16/16

first they love hate you then they switch yeah they switch like :gaycat:

13 minutes ago, swtamira said:

Not AJay going from liking 1/16 to 16/16

Monday I'm overrated, Tuesday on my dick!

31 minutes ago, swtamira said:

Not AJay going from liking 1/16 to 16/16

She was always a fraud, she probably listened to it ages prior and felt she didnt really like it first listen, so she decided to "recreate" that moment on camera. Sick of seeing her posted with those dusty dollar tree decorations she got at christmas time 

It’s so blatant that she just wanted to be controversial, and people were going to gas her up because they weren’t “followers” like the rest of society who enjoyed the album. Not giving that lady a free view:zzz:

  • ATRL Moderator

Wbk this would happen, f*ck her and her dry, uncooked Ramen Noodle braids. :heart:

I feel like you are setting yourselves up. It’s on the 21th, why not just wait and see then?

 

Plus what good will come from her being on the soundtrack? She’s not going to acknowledge the song, there’ll probably be no performance, no excitement created for stans. And her standalone songs for films in the last years have been mediocre and uneventful.

 

Attention should be put on the album that was released almost a year ago with virtually nothing happening. 

so… who’s bumping the threads full of monsters and swifters gaslighting us for calling out Ajay’s bluff since day one ? :ahh:

 

i smelled the album revisit by the time she got to Energy like PLEASE 

7 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

so… who’s bumping the threads full of monsters and swifters gaslighting us for calling out Ajay’s bluff since day one ? :ahh:

 

i smelled the album revisit by the time she got to Energy like PLEASE 

I bumped this one lol

 

 

17 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I feel like you are setting yourselves up. It’s on the 21th, why not just wait and see then?

 

Plus what good will come from her being on the soundtrack? She’s not going to acknowledge the song, there’ll probably be no performance, no excitement created for stans. And her standalone songs for films in the last years have been mediocre and uneventful.

 

Attention should be put on the album that was released almost a year ago with virtually nothing happening. 

Setting ourselves up for what? It doesn't happen and we're at the same place we're at now. Not like we're losing anything.

I played the entire Ajay video but I probably looked at her for around 10 seconds. The rest of the video I was just singing and dancing to the whole album :gaynetcat4:

 

(also why did I say some days ago that Summer Renaissance was Bottom 3??)

 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I bumped this one lol

 

 

but they’ll ignore it and we know why :gaycat4:

6 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

(also why did I say some days ago that Summer Renaissance was Bottom 3??)

you were right and you should say it.

Summer Renaissance is inarguably top4. It wasn’t high on my list at the beginning of this non-era but now, my god!! Y’all need to listen to it carefully.

I understand why Parkwood was desperate to push it

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.