Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Embustera said:

Next to the hit songs she can perform every song of the renaissance album. Not even the fans care about songs like Before it let go. It was really crickets when she performed that song in Amsterdam.

Well there’s a very obvious reason for that….. :dies:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

 What show was this?

Smart Guy (1998) 

Destiny’s Child made an appearance 

The inclusion of Drunk in Love is tricky, people obviously want it so they can hear the viral Dubai vocal run. The problem with that however, is I feel like that would be vocally taxing to do constantly for the entire tour leg, and of course she could lip it but all it takes is a few slip ups and people will start bashing her online and start comparing her to Ad*le all over again.:rip:

 

Me personally I don’t care if she were to lip or not and I would love to hear the song performed permanently, but I think that’s why they’ve been probably on the fence for including it. Watch her not even perform any new songs for Toronto:deadbanana2:

45 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

Well there’s a very obvious reason for that….. :dies:

Please tell me the reason because my friends and I are black and we didn’t care about this song either. 

14 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

The inclusion of Drunk in Love is tricky, people obviously want it so they can hear the viral Dubai vocal run. The problem with that however, is I feel like that would be vocally taxing to do constantly for the entire tour leg, and of course she could lip it but all it takes is a few slip ups and people will start bashing her online and start comparing her to Ad*le all over again.:rip:

 

Me personally I don’t care if she were to lip or not and I would love to hear the song performed permanently, but I think that’s why they’ve been probably on the fence for including it. Watch her not even perform any new songs for Toronto:deadbanana2:

I wouldn’t mind if she started the run, then let the audience do the rest…then tell us how beautiful we sound. 

That Drunk in Love vocal run is overrated by the Hive 

18 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

The inclusion of Drunk in Love is tricky, people obviously want it so they can hear the viral Dubai vocal run. The problem with that however, is I feel like that would be vocally taxing to do constantly for the entire tour leg, and of course she could lip it but all it takes is a few slip ups and people will start bashing her online and start comparing her to Ad*le all over again.:rip:

 

Me personally I don’t care if she were to lip or not and I would love to hear the song performed permanently, but I think that’s why they’ve been probably on the fence for including it. Watch her not even perform any new songs for Toronto:deadbanana2:

She doesn’t slip up babe lol

7 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Please tell me the reason because my friends and I are black and we didn’t care about this song either. 

It’s a staple in the US 

Just now, yonsé said:

It’s a staple in the US 

I’m curious to the reaction of the crowd. Can’t wait to experience it at her MetLife show. 

3 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

That Drunk in Love vocal run is overrated by the Hive 

cap. I think it's overrated by GP / people who literally didn't even recognize it was Drunk in Love but shared it on all social media platforms and tried to sing it etc. I'd put it alongside the BET Deja Vu performance normies like to circulate online every month.

 

but as far as Hive is concerned, you can't tell me that isn't an improvement on Drunk in Love??? right??

31 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

The inclusion of Drunk in Love is tricky, people obviously want it so they can hear the viral Dubai vocal run. The problem with that however, is I feel like that would be vocally taxing to do constantly for the entire tour leg, and of course she could lip it but all it takes is a few slip ups and people will start bashing her online and start comparing her to Ad*le all over again.:rip:

 

Me personally I don’t care if she were to lip or not and I would love to hear the song performed permanently, but I think that’s why they’ve been probably on the fence for including it. Watch her not even perform any new songs for Toronto:deadbanana2:

Just lip it and don’t sing it while in the air, she could do it on top of that clam where Heated starts. 

10 minutes ago, kimberly said:

cap. I think it's overrated by GP / people who literally didn't even recognize it was Drunk in Love but shared it on all social media platforms and tried to sing it etc. I'd put it alongside the BET Deja Vu performance normies like to circulate online every month.

 

but as far as Hive is concerned, you can't tell me that isn't an improvement on Drunk in Love??? right??

Thats for certain, but there are other vocal highlights that easily rival that run (for instance the vocal ability she displays during the belt of Flaws and All. Now thats incredible imho)

2 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Thats for certain, but there are other vocal highlights that easily rival that run (for instance the vocal ability she displays during the belt of Flaws and All. Now thats incredible imho)

that's fair, I think Dangerously in Love and Flaws and All are the vocal highlights of the show. I also really love the opera moment at the end of Diva.

 

and I might talk **** about Summer Renaissance but she has great vocal moments there to close the show as well.

The DIL run is something special. To do it every night on tour will take the magic away. Maybe like once every 10 shows?

30 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Please tell me the reason because my friends and I are black and we didn’t care about this song either. 

Do you and said black friends know the electric slide? :bird:


Anyway, it’s cause in Europe the audience isn’t gonna be full of Black Americans, the community where that song is a classic….

 

Therefore it obviously won’t resonate with a majority of White European folk. I assume you aren’t based in the U.S., but either way I think you will be surprised by the reaction at a lot of the NA shows.

 

31 minutes ago, Devin said:

I wonder which visual she will expose tonight.

 

spacer.png

This really pisses me off :fountain:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I wonder which visual she will expose tonight.

 

spacer.png

Wait. Where is the glitter face look in the interludes?

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I wonder which visual she will expose tonight.

 

spacer.png

the first on the bottom row and the last on the second row are in the tour interludes as well

13 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I still want Irreplaceable. I don’t care what anyone thinks. It will go viral :WAP:

Periodt

34 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I still want Irreplaceable. I don’t care what anyone thinks. It will go viral :WAP:

It’s her most stadium ready anthem and yet here she is performing Rather Die Young :clownny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.