Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, swtamira said:

Wait. Where is the glitter face look in the interludes?

I forgot the exact date but it was the middle-end of the Euro leg. 

35 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

It’s her most stadium ready anthem and yet here she is performing Rather Die Young :clownny:

RDY is so random. 

2 hours ago, peachpop said:

You guys what side did everyone say she was favoring in CR? 

Left if you're facing the stage.

Also Before I let go went off in Barcelona but they were hype in general. Less so for the Marseille show but it certainly wasn't "crickets" like it apparently was in Amsterdam.

It is HOT as hell outside. Are the NA girlies with Club Renny tickets gonna camp outside like the Europeans? :deadbanana2:

I don't think I can, but my ass NEEDS to be at the barricade. :redface:

 

Why are you gays hating on Rather Die Young?

 

Church Girl is literally right there. 

 

I would have said another song/performance but I know some of the ATRL gays would have lost their mind so let me not.

 

:redface:

How many of ya’ll love Before I Let Go but hate Church Girl (or vice versa)…as someone who loves both, just curious. :eddie:

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

Show just began. DIL still the opener thank GOD

Are you there?

All I know is that IG user better have some portable charger or something.

 

:)

 

She looks beautiful as usual.

 

I love her with sleek hair.

 

Her dress looks good too.

12 minutes ago, Tripthelight said:

How many of ya’ll love Before I Let Go but hate Church Girl (or vice versa)…as someone who loves both, just curious. :eddie:

BILG is a gem, CG is……not :coffee:

Whoever dislikes Flaws and All being performed often can go to hell.

 

She nails it every time.

I wish she saved the shorter dresses for the Cuff It section and did the ballads in her long gowns 

my early verdict: I don't like how bulky the straps look on her shoulder. but she looks expensive as fucc.

14 minutes ago, yonsé said:

this man singing along all the I Care riffs and runs :dies: at least he's a much better singer than that the Beyonce Access guy :redface:

Did the live stream end? I clicked the x like a dumbass.

 

:toofunny2:

 

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Oh not again, the faux fashion girlies getting ready to complain about every outfit ever :zzz:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.