Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

34 minutes ago, kimberly said:

you were right and you should say it.

not all the downvotes in my home base :redface: I gave it a 1 and I do not regret it! I would do it again! it veers into cover territory too much for me to be a standout. she's cute but she is not special.

 

image0.gif

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Hello! Im apart of the new class of atrl freshman. Im here for a good time not a long time and I fully expect to be bananaed before Act 2 comes out. I’ll stay in this base to avoid conflict for now but some of y’all messy in here too. Want to know my 10 messy chronically online Beyoncé opinions/drags? Let’s go!!!

 

1. I actively dislike celebs that dislike her. This includes Janet Jackson whom I’m 100% positive is a hater and y’all aren’t ready for that conversation. 
2. I like all her albums it’s impossible for me to rank but lately I’ve been revisiting debut more than anything else. 
3. I know some of y’all have some interesting takes on her personality. Such as being on the spectrum or palliative care. I personally think she struggles with social anxiety disorder hence the sun glasses at social events, security barricading her from talking to people. In my mind she actively practices conversations in her head before attending such events and when things go off script (Grammys 2021, unexpected award win speeches, etc.) her mind literally goes blank and she goes into panic attack mode. Also I’m sure she’s pretty boring to talk to and just doesn’t have much to say!

4. I miss when she was classier. Didn’t curse in her music, was more sensual than sexual. That’s what made her stand apart from the other try hards. She made adult music yet was still family friendly at the same time. I think this took a big hit to her legacy and I don’t know if she will stand the rest of time 50 years from now. The GP doesn’t take raunchiness seriously. 
5. I think she’s weird for never including LaToya and Latavia in DC reunions. They deserve to be there just as much as Michelle. 
6. She looks terrible with black hair. Light brown/reddish suits her best

7. She isn’t as powerful as hyped up to be. Every time she promoted a government official on instagram they lost the election. I will never understand why people were mad at her for supporting Beto last minute because her opinion isn’t going to influence no more than 500 people to go vote let’s bffr. 
8. T@yl0r $w*ft has stole Beyoncé’s entire schtick but actually made it work. Beyoncé needs to steal back and do surprise songs or something new something different at each show. Outfit changes aren’t enough. It makes no sense why she couldn’t sing the 2nd best selling song of all time while in Spain or Beautiful Liar, Spanish version of Listen or Irreplaceable. Cater to your audience. That’s what makes it fun. No one cares about those ugly ass costumes. 
9. She needs to play an instrument live on stage. She can play piano. I’m tired of the drags from the GP saying she can’t play an instrument thus she has no talent. Lemonade was the perfect opportunity to do this but of course she fumbled. 
10. If ever leaves #that man I ship her with Justin Timberlake. Not Chris Martin… not Usher… they look perfect together. 

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The way it got progressively more controversial 

 

IMG_0703.thumb.jpeg.b26deb6f41895f60f733

You’re one of my faves I was hoping you’d drag me 🥹🙂

1 minute ago, Timstah said:

You’re one of my faves I was hoping you’d drag me 🥹🙂

:deadbanana4:

 

i wasn't dragging but i can! i love when people post controversial things and rile people up. it keeps us going

2 hours ago, BnPac said:

I feel like you are setting yourselves up. It’s on the 21th, why not just wait and see then?

 

Plus what good will come from her being on the soundtrack? She’s not going to acknowledge the song, there’ll probably be no performance, no excitement created for stans. And her standalone songs for films in the last years have been mediocre and uneventful.

 

Attention should be put on the album that was released almost a year ago with virtually nothing happening. 

We’ll get a new song out of it… Beyoncé is a singer after all lol

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Timstah said:

You’re one of my faves I was hoping you’d drag me 🥹🙂

:skull:

10 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The way it got progressively more controversial 

 

IMG_0703.thumb.jpeg.b26deb6f41895f60f733

really had us in the first... tenth :lmao:

Quote

“Also I’m sure she’s pretty boring to talk to and just doesn’t have much to say!”

I’m sorry but this took me out:jonny5:

 

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

:skull:

Were you not stanning members before you joined? I can’t remember usernames, but I can remember profile pictures. I enjoy the Bruno mars member he’s also one of my faves but I don’t think he will like me 😟

26 minutes ago, Timstah said:

Hello! Im apart of the new class of atrl freshman. Im here for a good time not a long time and I fully expect to be bananaed before Act 2 comes out. I’ll stay in this base to avoid conflict for now but some of y’all messy in here too. Want to know my 10 messy chronically online Beyoncé opinions/drags? Let’s go!!!

 

1. I actively dislike celebs that dislike her. This includes Janet Jackson whom I’m 100% positive is a hater and y’all aren’t ready for that conversation. 
2. I like all her albums it’s impossible for me to rank but lately I’ve been revisiting debut more than anything else. 
3. I know some of y’all have some interesting takes on her personality. Such as being on the spectrum or palliative care. I personally think she struggles with social anxiety disorder hence the sun glasses at social events, security barricading her from talking to people. In my mind she actively practices conversations in her head before attending such events and when things go off script (Grammys 2021, unexpected award win speeches, etc.) her mind literally goes blank and she goes into panic attack mode. Also I’m sure she’s pretty boring to talk to and just doesn’t have much to say!

4. I miss when she was classier. Didn’t curse in her music, was more sensual than sexual. That’s what made her stand apart from the other try hards. She made adult music yet was still family friendly at the same time. I think this took a big hit to her legacy and I don’t know if she will stand the rest of time 50 years from now. The GP doesn’t take raunchiness seriously. 
5. I think she’s weird for never including LaToya and Latavia in DC reunions. They deserve to be there just as much as Michelle. 
6. She looks terrible with black hair. Light brown/reddish suits her best

7. She isn’t as powerful as hyped up to be. Every time she promoted a government official on instagram they lost the election. I will never understand why people were mad at her for supporting Beto last minute because her opinion isn’t going to influence no more than 500 people to go vote let’s bffr. 
8. T@yl0r $w*ft has stole Beyoncé’s entire schtick but actually made it work. Beyoncé needs to steal back and do surprise songs or something new something different at each show. Outfit changes aren’t enough. It makes no sense why she couldn’t sing the 2nd best selling song of all time while in Spain or Beautiful Liar, Spanish version of Listen or Irreplaceable. Cater to your audience. That’s what makes it fun. No one cares about those ugly ass costumes. 
9. She needs to play an instrument live on stage. She can play piano. I’m tired of the drags from the GP saying she can’t play an instrument thus she has no talent. Lemonade was the perfect opportunity to do this but of course she fumbled. 
10. If ever leaves #that man I ship her with Justin Timberlake. Not Chris Martin… not Usher… they look perfect together. 

You came in swinging :skull: welcome! 

34 minutes ago, Timstah said:

Hello! Im apart of the new class of atrl freshman. Im here for a good time not a long time and I fully expect to be bananaed before Act 2 comes out. I’ll stay in this base to avoid conflict for now but some of y’all messy in here too. Want to know my 10 messy chronically online Beyoncé opinions/drags? Let’s go!!!

 

1. I actively dislike celebs that dislike her. This includes Janet Jackson whom I’m 100% positive is a hater and y’all aren’t ready for that conversation. 
2. I like all her albums it’s impossible for me to rank but lately I’ve been revisiting debut more than anything else. 
3. I know some of y’all have some interesting takes on her personality. Such as being on the spectrum or palliative care. I personally think she struggles with social anxiety disorder hence the sun glasses at social events, security barricading her from talking to people. In my mind she actively practices conversations in her head before attending such events and when things go off script (Grammys 2021, unexpected award win speeches, etc.) her mind literally goes blank and she goes into panic attack mode. Also I’m sure she’s pretty boring to talk to and just doesn’t have much to say!

4. I miss when she was classier. Didn’t curse in her music, was more sensual than sexual. That’s what made her stand apart from the other try hards. She made adult music yet was still family friendly at the same time. I think this took a big hit to her legacy and I don’t know if she will stand the rest of time 50 years from now. The GP doesn’t take raunchiness seriously. 
5. I think she’s weird for never including LaToya and Latavia in DC reunions. They deserve to be there just as much as Michelle. 
6. She looks terrible with black hair. Light brown/reddish suits her best

7. She isn’t as powerful as hyped up to be. Every time she promoted a government official on instagram they lost the election. I will never understand why people were mad at her for supporting Beto last minute because her opinion isn’t going to influence no more than 500 people to go vote let’s bffr. 
8. T@yl0r $w*ft has stole Beyoncé’s entire schtick but actually made it work. Beyoncé needs to steal back and do surprise songs or something new something different at each show. Outfit changes aren’t enough. It makes no sense why she couldn’t sing the 2nd best selling song of all time while in Spain or Beautiful Liar, Spanish version of Listen or Irreplaceable. Cater to your audience. That’s what makes it fun. No one cares about those ugly ass costumes. 
9. She needs to play an instrument live on stage. She can play piano. I’m tired of the drags from the GP saying she can’t play an instrument thus she has no talent. Lemonade was the perfect opportunity to do this but of course she fumbled. 
10. If ever leaves #that man I ship her with Justin Timberlake. Not Chris Martin… not Usher… they look perfect together. 

…well hello and welcome!

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Timstah said:

Were you not stanning members before you joined? I can’t remember usernames, but I can remember profile pictures. I enjoy the Bruno mars member he’s also one of my faves but I don’t think he will like me 😟

@Planet Mars wake up. 
 

spacer.png


Welcome to the dysfunctional fam new blood.

10 minutes ago, mariposa said:

asssssssss getting....

 

BRUH

 

 

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

When she opens American leg shows with I Was Here instead of DIL.

 

spacer.png

when she ends up doing smash into you or XO

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

when she ends up doing smash into you or XO

 

spacer.png

I’m afraid I will be stanning.

 

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Timstah said:

Hello! Im apart of the new class of atrl freshman. Im here for a good time not a long time and I fully expect to be bananaed before Act 2 comes out. I’ll stay in this base to avoid conflict for now but some of y’all messy in here too. Want to know my 10 messy chronically online Beyoncé opinions/drags? Let’s go!!!

 

1. I actively dislike celebs that dislike her. This includes Janet Jackson whom I’m 100% positive is a hater and y’all aren’t ready for that conversation. 
2. I like all her albums it’s impossible for me to rank but lately I’ve been revisiting debut more than anything else. 
3. I know some of y’all have some interesting takes on her personality. Such as being on the spectrum or palliative care. I personally think she struggles with social anxiety disorder hence the sun glasses at social events, security barricading her from talking to people. In my mind she actively practices conversations in her head before attending such events and when things go off script (Grammys 2021, unexpected award win speeches, etc.) her mind literally goes blank and she goes into panic attack mode. Also I’m sure she’s pretty boring to talk to and just doesn’t have much to say!

4. I miss when she was classier. Didn’t curse in her music, was more sensual than sexual. That’s what made her stand apart from the other try hards. She made adult music yet was still family friendly at the same time. I think this took a big hit to her legacy and I don’t know if she will stand the rest of time 50 years from now. The GP doesn’t take raunchiness seriously. 
5. I think she’s weird for never including LaToya and Latavia in DC reunions. They deserve to be there just as much as Michelle. 
6. She looks terrible with black hair. Light brown/reddish suits her best

7. She isn’t as powerful as hyped up to be. Every time she promoted a government official on instagram they lost the election. I will never understand why people were mad at her for supporting Beto last minute because her opinion isn’t going to influence no more than 500 people to go vote let’s bffr. 
8. T@yl0r $w*ft has stole Beyoncé’s entire schtick but actually made it work. Beyoncé needs to steal back and do surprise songs or something new something different at each show. Outfit changes aren’t enough. It makes no sense why she couldn’t sing the 2nd best selling song of all time while in Spain or Beautiful Liar, Spanish version of Listen or Irreplaceable. Cater to your audience. That’s what makes it fun. No one cares about those ugly ass costumes. 
9. She needs to play an instrument live on stage. She can play piano. I’m tired of the drags from the GP saying she can’t play an instrument thus she has no talent. Lemonade was the perfect opportunity to do this but of course she fumbled. 
10. If ever leaves #that man I ship her with Justin Timberlake. Not Chris Martin… not Usher… they look perfect together. 

The first 2 points are good but then everything else went to hell :deadbanana4:

you will fit right in here :lmao: 

43 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The way it got progressively more controversial 

 

IMG_0703.thumb.jpeg.b26deb6f41895f60f733

That was a LOT.

Omg she took drunk in love off of europe cuz they weren’t getting it but bringing back for the americas :jonny: queen

19 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

when she ends up doing smash into you or XO

 

spacer.png

Not too much on Smash Into You tho. 

59 minutes ago, Timstah said:

Hello! Im apart of the new class of atrl freshman. Im here for a good time not a long time and I fully expect to be bananaed before Act 2 comes out. I’ll stay in this base to avoid conflict for now but some of y’all messy in here too. Want to know my 10 messy chronically online Beyoncé opinions/drags? Let’s go!!!

 

1. I actively dislike celebs that dislike her. This includes Janet Jackson whom I’m 100% positive is a hater and y’all aren’t ready for that conversation. 
2. I like all her albums it’s impossible for me to rank but lately I’ve been revisiting debut more than anything else. 
3. I know some of y’all have some interesting takes on her personality. Such as being on the spectrum or palliative care. I personally think she struggles with social anxiety disorder hence the sun glasses at social events, security barricading her from talking to people. In my mind she actively practices conversations in her head before attending such events and when things go off script (Grammys 2021, unexpected award win speeches, etc.) her mind literally goes blank and she goes into panic attack mode. Also I’m sure she’s pretty boring to talk to and just doesn’t have much to say!

4. I miss when she was classier. Didn’t curse in her music, was more sensual than sexual. That’s what made her stand apart from the other try hards. She made adult music yet was still family friendly at the same time. I think this took a big hit to her legacy and I don’t know if she will stand the rest of time 50 years from now. The GP doesn’t take raunchiness seriously. 
5. I think she’s weird for never including LaToya and Latavia in DC reunions. They deserve to be there just as much as Michelle. 
6. She looks terrible with black hair. Light brown/reddish suits her best

7. She isn’t as powerful as hyped up to be. Every time she promoted a government official on instagram they lost the election. I will never understand why people were mad at her for supporting Beto last minute because her opinion isn’t going to influence no more than 500 people to go vote let’s bffr. 
8. T@yl0r $w*ft has stole Beyoncé’s entire schtick but actually made it work. Beyoncé needs to steal back and do surprise songs or something new something different at each show. Outfit changes aren’t enough. It makes no sense why she couldn’t sing the 2nd best selling song of all time while in Spain or Beautiful Liar, Spanish version of Listen or Irreplaceable. Cater to your audience. That’s what makes it fun. No one cares about those ugly ass costumes. 
9. She needs to play an instrument live on stage. She can play piano. I’m tired of the drags from the GP saying she can’t play an instrument thus she has no talent. Lemonade was the perfect opportunity to do this but of course she fumbled. 
10. If ever leaves #that man I ship her with Justin Timberlake. Not Chris Martin… not Usher… they look perfect together. 

I was actually enjoying this busted rollercoaster ride until it jumped the rails with Justin Timberlake’s Freddy Krueger looking a**. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.