Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

HEATHIT

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

 

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

 

...

 

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Chris said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

 

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

 

...

 

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh wow? HEATED stans wake up!

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

Oh wow? HEATED stans wake up!

Are you f-cking.... my man?

seeing her tonight!! i am literally shaking.. first time seeing her! and she allegedly rehearsed thique-auiym-dil dubai.. a win :jonny:

 

my top 5 as of now:

cozy

alien superstar

virgo's groove

america has a problem

pure/honey

 

  • ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, Chris said:

Are you f-cking.... my man?

That was Love & Hip Hop days :lmao:
 

13 minutes ago, SixWholeYears said:

seeing her tonight!! i am literally shaking.. first time seeing her! and she allegedly rehearsed thique-auiym-dil dubai.. a win :jonny:

 

my top 5 as of now:

cozy

alien superstar

virgo's groove

america has a problem

pure/honey

 

Be safe, have fun, and let us know how it was. 

It stops the time, yeah I’ll stay here for a while. 

 

25 minutes ago, Devin said:

That was Love & Hip Hop days

Lol

 

OT: Can't wait to see her opening outfit tonight.

 

:duca:

 This HAS to be fake omg. I wanna see DIL as the opener and where is crazy in love???? I’ll be okay with losing crazy in love if we get the full sweet dreams tho :sistrens:

Edited by bijonse

37 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

It stops the time, yeah I’ll stay here for a while. 

 

no because I need to see her do the "I told you I'm a FUCCING PROBLEM" part live, it's urgent

I really feel people hype themselves way too much with the rehearsel sounds :toofunny3: Queen is way too smart, she would literally just have her band to practise with it, and never re-add them to the official set, like her laugh when she read that sign during one of the EU shows, I still cackle, she loves to troll especually if it can keep things a secret

 

Ready for her to rush print #Justice4Thique T-shirts and add them to the merch booth and never  perform the song ever again

3 minutes ago, bijonse said:

 This HAS to be fake omg. I wanna see DIL as the opener and where is crazy in love???? I’ll be okay with losing crazy in love if we get the full sweet dreams tho :sistrens:

I also don't think she would mess up the album sequence like this. Alien Superstar into Thique does not make an ounce of sense :biblio:

THIQUE was sooooo good live. And I loved AUIYM “I TOLD YOU IM THE FUCKIN PROBLEM!” :jonny: 
 

I hope she brings them back but tbh if they gotta stay gone so we can get crazy in love idk might be worth skipping. Crazy in love is one of the first songs I remember loving like ever. It still sounds fresh 

Edited by bijonse

Why was the Sunderland’s opening like this? :dies: was she trying something different? Do you prefer this over the regular opening? :-*

 

2:53

 

Edited by Yellowfever

her ******* up the album tracklist / flow, singing Flop Up In Your Mind but refusing to sing Drunk In Love and cutting the last (and only) remaining big hit on the setlist ? yeah that **** is real :deadbanana4:

 

also Legion said "setlist adjustments coming ? 👀"

19 minutes ago, bijonse said:

 This HAS to be fake omg. I wanna see DIL as the opener and where is crazy in love???? I’ll be okay with losing crazy in love if we get the full sweet dreams tho :sistrens:

this looks faker than press on nails i fear

the moves just make 0 sense

that setlist looks fake....seems like it came from the demo of ppl that have been pressed over the opening ballad section & still have yet to grasp the "opening act" concept. what would be the point of moving it around??

 

but then again...i was sure the leaked Dubai setlist was fake too

2 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Single ladies :cupid:

 

 

 

Oh wait WE WON. I’m sorry y’all I live for halo single ladies and flawless live they chew :jonny:

No way she's ******* up the flow like that.

 

That looks like a paper that could be printed by anyone.

28 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

Why was the Sunderland’s opening like this? :dies: was she trying something different? Do you prefer this over the regular opening? :-*

 

2:53

 

I don't think we know the reason per se but my guess is that the huge train of this dress was a hazard to lay out nicely with the stage lift she uses.

 

IMG_1497.jpg 

 

18 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

but then again...i was sure the leaked Dubai setlist was fake too

the Dubai setlist was her biggest troll of this era... I don't think anyone believe she would exclusively play her lullabies and sing nothing from Renaissance like mother was so quirky for that 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.