Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

Itll be funny to see if sth really happens at the end of the month. If not, this base will be in shambles

i will 100% be melting down if she doesn't drop anything this month :bibliahh:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

This is random 

Actually Check On It fits the Barbie aesthetic doesn’t it?

It was reposted by Beyoncé Legion so it seems like bigger story to me

was the secret artist on Barbie OST revealed? Cause I think it’s not that random after all…

22 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

This is random 

Actually Check On It fits the Barbie aesthetic doesn’t it?

I dont know why, but the "I hope you enjoy my new collection" is SENDING me :ahh:

 

I don't know if the artist was revealed but I assumed it was Bruno since he and Mark recorded together and he's working on a new album.

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

:jonny4:

SONG OF THE SUMMER 

 

25 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

This is random 

Actually Check On It fits the Barbie aesthetic doesn’t it?

this is NOT random there is one more mystery artist they haven't revealed and yesterday mark said this

 

 

30 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

This is random 

Actually Check On It fits the Barbie aesthetic doesn’t it?

Someone just mentioned either here or Twitter that she could be the last song they haven’t announced for the soundtrack…that would be pretty surprising. But her sending Mark Ronson of all people a pink fit literally has no other explanation.

Edited by tachiwaka

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

this is NOT random there is one more mystery artist they haven't revealed and yesterday mark said this

 

 

I hadn’t seen this yet!
 

Tuesday Friday Tuesday is starting! :WAP:

6 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I dont know why, but the "I hope you enjoy my new collection" is SENDING me :ahh:

 

it’s the promoting anything BUT her music for me :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, tachiwaka said:

Someone just mentioned either here on Twitter that she could be the last song they haven’t announced for the soundtrack…that would be pretty surprising. But her sending Mark Ronson of all people a pink fit literally has no other explanation.


I agree because why would she reference BARBIE in the note she wrote to him? Mhmm

She’s DEFINITLEY on the soundtrack. The all pink collection and her sending out gift boxes to her collaborators. Omgggg if it’s a beynika song :jonny: I WON

11 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

When will the artist be revealed?

the soundtrack comes out 7/21, so in the next two weeks at the latest.

And Tidal teased that it was Ariana... when Plastic Off The Sofa Remix is on the soundtrack :jonny5: And what is a Barbie made of? Plastic.

Beyoncé is not on the Barbie soundtrack. The last artist to be announced is reportedly Sam Smith. It’s not Bey.

I knew about the the mystery Barbie song but Bey was the furthest thing from my mind tbh :rip:

23 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

 

Her quote tweeting :lmao:

People getting ahead of themselves once again...

 

What happened to waiting to see what's coming? 

she’s the secret artist and her song will drop with a music video 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.