Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Omg she took drunk in love off of europe cuz they weren’t getting it but bringing back for the americas :jonny: queen

Terrible comparison but this reminds me of her wearing braids/tight curls for the entire FWT European shows but wearing her signature wavy/straight long hair in America. It’s subtle things she does to piss off the Europeans and I love it. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

If I had to pick 5 songs for her to do on the intro I would keep dangerously in love and 1+1 and then put in I miss you smash into you and all night. Tbh i would love for her to sing yes but it doesn’t fit the theme 

Edited by bijonse

1 minute ago, Tripthelight said:

I was actually enjoying this busted rollercoaster ride until it jumped the rails with Justin Timberlake’s Freddy Krueger looking a**. 

Thank you! Just google pictures of them together. They look so powerful together. I don’t think they have interacted in years and I’m pretty sure it’s due to Jay’s insecurity. Jay trusts Chris Martin because he introduced to Bey but with Justin it’s the other way around. 

6 minutes ago, Timstah said:

Terrible comparison but this reminds me of her wearing braids/tight curls for the entire FWT European shows but wearing her signature wavy/straight long hair in America. It’s subtle things she does to piss off the Europeans and I love it. 

The braids were so cute 

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png
 

like whew

45 minutes ago, mariposa said:

asssssssss getting....

 

Guess Europe actually WAS the rehearsal leg! Poor them!

Edited by Shone Ai

  • ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, bijonse said:

If I had to pick 5 songs for her to do on the intro I would keep dangerously in love and 1+1 and then put in I miss you smash into you and all night. Tbh i would love for her to sing yes but it doesn’t fit the theme 

Wait that’s similar to what I do

 

  1. Dangerously in Love

  2. Smash Into You

  3. Speechless / All Night

  4. I Care 

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Wait that’s similar to what I do

 

  1. Dangerously in Love

  2. Smash Into You

  3. Speechless / All Night

  4. I Care 

Taste omg. I’ve been a bit obsessed with I care lately but I would have to pick 1+1 over it idk

My 5 intro songs would be:

DIL 

1+1

Smash

BSG

Listen


*If I had to add a cover I think Unbreak My Heart would be nice to hear. It may not fit the vibe of that part of the show but her growls and belting would eat.

 

 

 

 

I would actually die if she started with the renaissance intro on the us leg. 

Regardless of what Pettyonce is rehearsing or soundchecking, I'm not getting my hopes up until I hear them songs at my date.

Bigger 

I Was Here/Otherside 

Jealous 

Listen /I Care 

All Night 

Smash Into You/Hello

Dangerously In Love

 

:spin:
 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Timstah said:

Hello! Im apart of the new class of atrl freshman. Im here for a good time not a long time and I fully expect to be bananaed before Act 2 comes out. I’ll stay in this base to avoid conflict for now but some of y’all messy in here too. Want to know my 10 messy chronically online Beyoncé opinions/drags? Let’s go!!!

 

1. I actively dislike celebs that dislike her. This includes Janet Jackson whom I’m 100% positive is a hater and y’all aren’t ready for that conversation. 
2. I like all her albums it’s impossible for me to rank but lately I’ve been revisiting debut more than anything else. 
3. I know some of y’all have some interesting takes on her personality. Such as being on the spectrum or palliative care. I personally think she struggles with social anxiety disorder hence the sun glasses at social events, security barricading her from talking to people. In my mind she actively practices conversations in her head before attending such events and when things go off script (Grammys 2021, unexpected award win speeches, etc.) her mind literally goes blank and she goes into panic attack mode. Also I’m sure she’s pretty boring to talk to and just doesn’t have much to say!

4. I miss when she was classier. Didn’t curse in her music, was more sensual than sexual. That’s what made her stand apart from the other try hards. She made adult music yet was still family friendly at the same time. I think this took a big hit to her legacy and I don’t know if she will stand the rest of time 50 years from now. The GP doesn’t take raunchiness seriously. 
5. I think she’s weird for never including LaToya and Latavia in DC reunions. They deserve to be there just as much as Michelle. 
6. She looks terrible with black hair. Light brown/reddish suits her best

7. She isn’t as powerful as hyped up to be. Every time she promoted a government official on instagram they lost the election. I will never understand why people were mad at her for supporting Beto last minute because her opinion isn’t going to influence no more than 500 people to go vote let’s bffr. 
8. T@yl0r $w*ft has stole Beyoncé’s entire schtick but actually made it work. Beyoncé needs to steal back and do surprise songs or something new something different at each show. Outfit changes aren’t enough. It makes no sense why she couldn’t sing the 2nd best selling song of all time while in Spain or Beautiful Liar, Spanish version of Listen or Irreplaceable. Cater to your audience. That’s what makes it fun. No one cares about those ugly ass costumes. 
9. She needs to play an instrument live on stage. She can play piano. I’m tired of the drags from the GP saying she can’t play an instrument thus she has no talent. Lemonade was the perfect opportunity to do this but of course she fumbled. 
10. If ever leaves #that man I ship her with Justin Timberlake. Not Chris Martin… not Usher… they look perfect together. 

I’ve always said number 8 but people are not ready for that.

3 hours ago, bijonse said:

If I had to pick 5 songs for her to do on the intro I would keep dangerously in love and 1+1 and then put in I miss you smash into you and all night. Tbh i would love for her to sing yes but it doesn’t fit the theme 

I've said it before but All Night's video perfectly matches the background during the opening. Like it may literally even be from it. She needs to do it at least once.

1 hour ago, sillycilla said:

I’ve always said number 8 but people are not ready for that.

Oh, she definitely did. I'm not even mad at it because Taylor has always given Bey her due -- she saw what worked for her businesswise, took it, and made it better. But she still has the hunger Bey doesn't. Taylor has no kids to worry about, no husband, and she can give her time to her career the way Bey just can't anymore. Even with all the money and resources in the world, you cannot be everywhere doing everything. There's nothing wrong with either of their choices, they're just at different stages of life. It is what it is.

  • Author

When she returns to Europe next summer. from the final dress rehearsal leg.  And the tour is in its final form :tornado:

1 hour ago, Walley said:

I would actually die if she started with the renaissance intro on the us leg. 

I think it's possible she did the ballad intro to coincide with the sunset in Europe... just look at the background during that section. She knew the Renaissance Intro wouldn't hit in the daylight and they had to do something. 

 

In the US, most dates will be inside, dark, or at least nearly dark.

3 hours ago, Timstah said:

Were you not stanning members before you joined? I can’t remember usernames, but I can remember profile pictures. I enjoy the Bruno mars member he’s also one of my faves but I don’t think he will like me 😟

:skull:

 

I don't have issues with anyone here, just the questionable taste of some individuals (hint: rhymes with Seven).

 

Welcome to the forum :supaspaz:

3 hours ago, Timstah said:

Terrible comparison but this reminds me of her wearing braids/tight curls for the entire FWT European shows but wearing her signature wavy/straight long hair in America. It’s subtle things she does to piss off the Europeans and I love it. 

Why would she piss of her European fans 💀.

At least her shows in Europe sold out in minutes. A week ago I was still able to buy good tickets for her MetLife concert. 

Edited by Embustera

the absolute COLLAPSE when she moves the ballad section to the middle of the set (maybe following the band interlude after crazy in love), adds XO (acoustic) and all night instead of the covers, performs sweet dreams in full AND brings back THIQUE/AUIYM/DIL 

 

:jonny:

Edited by everytime

Y’all cannot be serious. The whole point of the ballads being first is that bey is her own opener. The campy glam dresses she always wears for the opening the fact that she’s opening her own concert it’s all over the top and in theme. It would not make sense in the middle of the show at all  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.