Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Move, Cozy and Energy are the songs that benefitted the most from the tour in terms of experience. Ive been playing those 3 so much since the tour :jonny6:

Y’all are so weird for pretending single ladies is bad. I wish she performed it at every tour, the choreo chews the energy is always amazing it’s A CLASSIC. Halo too like she always takes us to church with the vocal I love the live arrangement. I want her to do an acoustic version and bring it back for the opening at one of these shows

God DAMN imagine if this venue she rehearsed at this venue before opening day :deadbanana4: 

 

Edited by Shone Ai

14 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Move, Cozy and Energy are the songs that benefitted the most from the tour in terms of experience. Ive been playing those 3 so much since the tour :jonny6:

Yeah I agree with this! 
 

BMS is up there too

4 minutes ago, Embustera said:

She needs to perform all her hit songs IMO. 

It’s the REN tour its her way of “promoting”the album.. & tbh one does get sick of performing old songs for the 2000th time lol 

I need her to perform whatever it is she wants to perform. As an audience member I’m there to see HER not a song.

24 minutes ago, swissman said:

So anyone else have VIP RWT tips? How early did you go? Was it worth it?

Arrive no earlier than two hours before her entrance.

 

The sample she uses during the second verse of BMS 

29 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

It’s the REN tour its her way of “promoting”the album.. & tbh one does get sick of performing old songs for the 2000th time lol 

Next to the hit songs she can perform every song of the renaissance album. Not even the fans care about songs like Before it let go. It was really crickets when she performed that song in Amsterdam.

32 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

It’s the REN tour its her way of “promoting”the album.. & tbh one does get sick of performing old songs for the 2000th time lol 

yes people need to stop asking for The Eras Tour treatment for RENAISSANCE World Tour

 

1 minute ago, Embustera said:

Next to the hit songs she can perform every song of the renaissance album. Not even the fans care about songs like Before it let go. It was really crickets when she performed that song in Amsterdam.

Before I Let Go is a classic in the US.

4 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Next to the hit songs she can perform every song of the renaissance album. Not even the fans care about songs like Before it let go. It was really crickets when she performed that song in Amsterdam.

Yeah before I let go doesn’t make sense on the EU leg but it’s def a staple in the Black community in the US.. it seems like she’s performing songs she really loves or feel free & more living it the moment songs idk lol

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

I can tell you wanna taste it, but I'm gon' make you chase it
You've got to be patient, I like my men patient
More patience, you take my get you in more places
You can't be abrasive, has to know to pace it
If I let you get up on it, you gotta make a promise
That you gon' put it on me like no one's put it on me
Don't bore me, just show me, all men talk, but don't please
I can be a tease, but I really wanna please you

 

Beyonce-dance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

If she doesn't give us the Dangerously In Love opener I'm killing myself omfggg

I loved Before I Let Go, the whole segment with Crazy In Love, Rather Die Young and Love On top was amazing. 

20 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Next to the hit songs she can perform every song of the renaissance album. Not even the fans care about songs like Before it let go. It was really crickets when she performed that song in Amsterdam.

 

this is where the divide happens amongst Beyonce's diverse fanbase..."Before I Let Go" is a cover of a classic black party anthem. sorry for the ppl in Amsterdam who didn't get it. just like some of us don't care about hearing "Sweet Dreams" and other pop crap that's been suggested for the setlist.

 What show was this?

Edited by Shone Ai

I know I didn’t see someone call GOD Dreams pop crap :tornado:

 

fight a doodoo opinion without adding another one!

The setlist is great. I would give it an 8/10 which is a huuuuuuuuge improvement from the 3/10 for FWT.

Main thing she could improve on is to mix up the ballads. Keep DIL as the opener but change up one or two songs every night. 
And of course permanently remove Rather Die Young 

The show with AUIYM, THIQUE, Drunk In Love, and the Kitty Kat interlude included is perfection. North America is going to experience her best tour to date.

5 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

And of course permanently remove Rather Die Young

spacer.png

I love how the ballad opening is her kind of being her own opening act. First we just get the voooooice and then the show. It's inventive!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.