Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Beyoncé is not on the Barbie soundtrack. The last artist to be announced is reportedly Sam Smith. It’s not Bey.

Why would Sam Smith of all people be a mystery artist :rip:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

The Barbie soundtrack is BENEATH her sorry 

Pls she was on a random tennis movie soundtrack and made a whole album for a Disney remake

2 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Pls she was on a random tennis movie soundtrack and made a whole album for a Disney remake

Right. Barbie is THEE doll like Beyoncé is THEE pop star :sistrens:

5 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Why would Sam Smith of all people be a mystery artist :rip:

Because they’re a big artist. :michael:

3 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Pls she was on a random tennis movie soundtrack and made a whole album for a Disney remake

not calling King Richard "random tennis movie" :biblionny:

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

Because they’re a big artist. :michael:

are they "one of the ******* greatest living artists" though? and why would they save Sam Smith for last and announce Billie Eilish before them?

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, kimberly said:

are they "one of the ******* greatest living artists" though? and why would they save Sam Smith for last and announce Billie Eilish before them?

 

 

 

Right and Sam Smith has no ties to Barbie whatsoever

I don’t want to set myself up, but if she gives us a fun, girly, glittery, pop bop I would never complain about anything ever again :chick3:

I don't fully believe it's Bey either, but like the Barbie team so far seems to have an unlimited budget and we all know a good bag is what motivates mother the most

As much as I would love this to be true, there’s no way. Mark Ronson must be snorting baking powder if he really is describing Sam Smith as the groundbreaking artist that will be unveiled. The set up

spacer.png

Another rumor I heard was that the last one was gonna be a 1989 TV track and even that sounds more likely than Sam Smith

I'm catching up on videos from the last few Europe dates and there's one girl who went to a bunch of them and uploaded her experience....but I have no idea how she even enjoyed herself because she's screaming her head off like a psycho in every single video. Excitement is normal, but this is beyond excitement and fully into deranged territory. On every song??? You have to do it during every song, really? I would hate to stand next to someone like that omg, she sounds like she's being m*rdered.

I lowkey think the surprise track is gonna be Dolly Parton but the likeliest is yet another Taylor Swift drop.

 

mQXCIth.jpg

In a perfect world it would be Bey covering 9-5 by Dolly and in the movie be set to all of Barbies different jobs.

 

mQXCIth.jpg

 

The song is set to be unveiled 7/13 and Bey's next show is Nashville 7/15 

 

mQXCIth.jpg

 

This will be the segue into ACT II the country album

 

mQXCIth.jpg

 

Edited by ShouldersSideways

idk. it very well could be Beyonce...she's done plenty unpredictable things before

 

her ties to Barbie -

  • she has an actual barbie doll in her likeness
  • she portrayed a barbie doll for Halloween years ago
  • all pink "Check On It" video where she looked like a real life barbie 
9 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

idk. it very well could be Beyonce...she's done plenty unpredictable things before

 

her ties to Barbie -

  • she has an actual barbie doll in her likeness
  • she portrayed a barbie doll for Halloween years ago
  • all pink "Check On It" video where she looked like a real life barbie 

If we speculate on the "idiosyncratic" tie Mark referenced, they're both recognized by just a giant B and Bey is often viewed as perfect in the same way barbie is meant to be the perfect woman :giraffe:

 

there's also the 9-5 reference in BMS :gaycat2:

Edited by ShouldersSideways

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

are they "one of the ******* greatest living artists" though? and why would they save Sam Smith for last and announce Billie Eilish before them?

 

 

 

This. Whoever was able to secure the final release has to be bigger than Billie, and I love Sam down but bigger than Billie they are not.

 

I mean…why is Beyoncé sending pink outfits to Mark Ronson (who I think executive produced the soundtrack?) and Nicki and handwriting notes referencing Barbie and the movie if she isn’t involved in some way…? Has Beyoncé ever publicly interacted with Mark before?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.