Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

so probably 23 days until more nothing 

 

@Natcrus we’re READY :WAP:

 

mQXCIth.jpg

Of course we are :giraffe:

- With Heated rollout starting, we're coming for a late-summer smash to wrap up the era.

- Plus the POTS Remix dropping in the coming weeks, it will give POTS a cute Top 15 peak, with some Airplay we could even go Top 10.

- On top of that, to celebrate the 1st anniversary of Renaissance, she will drop the much anticipated visuals, which will make the album skyrocket to Top 2 and I am #2 (blocked by Tayor)

 

If you think about it, there's sooo much coming in the upcoming weeks (+ tour giving us looks and vocals!!) :jonny6::jonny6:

 

Spoiler

im so exciteeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Spoiler

:WAP:

Spoiler
Spoiler

close-door-shut-door.gif

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

35 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

Of course we are :giraffe:

- With Heated rollout starting, we're coming for a late-summer smash to wrap up the era.

- Plus the POTS Remix dropping in the coming weeks, it will give POTS a cute Top 15 peak, with some Airplay we could even go Top 10.

- On top of that, to celebrate the 1st anniversary of Renaissance, she will drop the much anticipated visuals, which will make the album skyrocket to Top 2 and I am #2 (blocked by Tayor)

 

If you think about it, there's sooo much coming in the upcoming weeks (+ tour giving us looks and vocals!!) :jonny6::jonny6:

 

  Hide contents

im so exciteeeeeeeeeeeeeed

  Hide contents

:WAP:

  Hide contents
  Hide contents

close-door-shut-door.gif

 

 

 

 

thatsfunnytellanotherone-rupaul.gif

2 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I really hope they rework some stuff so that she goes on the outer ring of the stage more during the show.

 

It's ridiculous. Why would they even bother to design and build it in the first place for her to only go there for a 4 min performance throughout a 2h and a half show. Might as well just scrap it and only keep the runway. 

A mid temp song walking around there would be perfect. 

7 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

HEATED is coming :jonny5:

 

spacer.png
 

Apple had to do something to add some seasoning to their biggest playlist :lmao:

I wish they added it to the UK one. Particularly when it was showing growth signs a few weeks ago. :doc:

1 hour ago, Natcrus said:

Of course we are :giraffe:

- With Heated rollout starting, we're coming for a late-summer smash to wrap up the era.

- Plus the POTS Remix dropping in the coming weeks, it will give POTS a cute Top 15 peak, with some Airplay we could even go Top 10.

- On top of that, to celebrate the 1st anniversary of Renaissance, she will drop the much anticipated visuals, which will make the album skyrocket to Top 2 and I am #2 (blocked by Tayor)

 

If you think about it, there's sooo much coming in the upcoming weeks (+ tour giving us looks and vocals!!) :jonny6::jonny6:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

im so exciteeeeeeeeeeeeeed

  Reveal hidden contents

:WAP:

  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

close-door-shut-door.gif

 

 

 

 

- she’s dropping ACT II tonight and switches up the whole tour 

- in 2 weeks she will announce the remaining Asian, LATAM, African and Australian tour legs 

- ACT III teasing will begin at the end of the US leg :duca:

- she planned on doing EIL 2.0 but scrapped it after careful consideration bc she loves us dearly

 

this era i swear… we’re just eating the whole summer, NOBODY keeps their fans fed like Beyoncé !!! :WAP::WAP:

 

Spoiler

Gwuf.gif

4 hours ago, BnPac said:

Lol to think the teaser happened almost one year ago. What a nonexistent era. Many thanks for the tour at least. Without it, it would have been a desert. 

I dont think people understand that without this tour, this era would LITERALLY be an album and some photos.

 

Literally.

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out there's really no grand master plan to the visual drop. Like if it's literally just "I said we're gonna take our time so I deadass made you wait a full year and that's that" I'm gonna scream.

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out there's really no grand master plan to the visual drop. Like if it's literally just "I said we're gonna take our time so I deadass made you wait a full year and that's that" I'm gonna scream.

Girl, this is the woman who dropped IWWAB and Single Ladies as duel singles and said she didnt expect both to smash.

24 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out there's really no grand master plan to the visual drop. Like if it's literally just "I said we're gonna take our time so I deadass made you wait a full year and that's that" I'm gonna scream.

this would be funny but i honestly think there's a reason they haven't come out. there is no way this was the plan :hoetenks: plus making us wait more than a year to know what the other acts are :bibliahh:

This era could have been everything. 

 

Bey is just no longer meant to have stans. 

Edited by 6_INCH_HEELS

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out there's really no grand master plan to the visual drop. Like if it's literally just "I said we're gonna take our time so I deadass made you wait a full year and that's that" I'm gonna scream.

You're starting to see the light

1 hour ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

This era could have been everything. 

 

Bey is just no longer meant to have stans. 

A missed opportunity.

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out there's really no grand master plan to the visual drop. Like if it's literally just "I said we're gonna take our time so I deadass made you wait a full year and that's that" I'm gonna scream.

i mean at this point we can be lucky if that witch only makes us wait a year and not two 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuW86yMuyIV/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

 

These AI generated pics are everything :jonny6: its exactly how I'd imagine Act2 to look and feel like

2 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

This era could have been everything. 

 

Bey is just no longer meant to have stans. 

It sucks because this album has everything to be her biggest and best era since IASF and she and her team squandered that potential.

 

RENAISSANCE is great, but unfortunately as far as recurrent streams and charting goes, it'll probably wind up doing numbers like her previous eras.

 

At least we have the tour :cm:

3 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

It sucks because this album has everything to be her biggest and best era since IASF and she and her team squandered that potential.

 

RENAISSANCE is great, but unfortunately as far as recurrent streams and charting goes, it'll probably wind up doing numbers like her previous eras.

 

At least we have the tour :cm:

 

I don't care about the numbers and honestly I feel like a lot of you all focus too much on numbers, especially at THIS stage in her career. She's been there done that. As far as memorability, visuals, performances, things that make eras fun, legendary, and memorable, we've gotten nothing. As fans, we gotten NOTHING. And that to me is much more egregious than wherever her album is on the charts. I can't put none of those certs on my wall and none of the money she makes is going into my bank accounts. Don't care about none of it. She could have at least given us a video. But everything regarding this era has been us spending more money. And for what? For as much as we're expected to spend, she could at least give her fans SOMETHING for free, like A SINGULAR music video. 

 

That's why I don't understand why y'all run around defending her ass so much on this forum. FOR WHAT? There's literally nothing to stan. NOTHING.

6 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I really hope they rework some stuff so that she goes on the outer ring of the stage more during the show.

 

It's ridiculous. Why would they even bother to design and build it in the first place for her to only go there for a 4 min performance throughout a 2h and a half show. Might as well just scrap it and only keep the runway. 

I agree. we need ALL UP IN YOUR MIND and Drunk in Love back, at the very least. otherwise the whole outer ring (and especially the stairs on either side) is an obstruction for 95% of the show for... no reason. they won't be blocking my view but if I were on the side sections of the floor I would be pissed.

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuW86yMuyIV/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

 

These AI generated pics are everything :jonny6: its exactly how I'd imagine Act2 to look and feel like

Nah this is Ashanti hanging out in an ATL suburb

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

- she’s dropping ACT II tonight and switches up the whole tour 

- in 2 weeks she will announce the remaining Asian, LATAM, African and Australian tour legs 

- ACT III teasing will begin at the end of the US leg :duca:

- she planned on doing EIL 2.0 but scrapped it after careful consideration bc she loves us dearly

 

this era i swear… we’re just eating the whole summer, NOBODY keeps their fans fed like Beyoncé !!! :WAP::WAP:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Gwuf.gif

This part right here!!!

She really said: I’m gonna give the gays nothing of what they want :wanda:

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuW86yMuyIV/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

 

These AI generated pics are everything :jonny6: its exactly how I'd imagine Act2 to look and feel like

so funny that AI still cannot get her face right :rip:

4 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

Like if it's literally just "I said we're gonna take our time so I deadass made you wait a full year and that's that" I'm gonna scream.

this is literally her intention though lol....she wanted to prove she can sell without visuals so she said hm no im gonna wait a year instead. 

7 hours ago, BGKC said:

Me drunk and high, wearing a fit from shein recording LIVE from the nosebleeds with 3% battery next month 

 

spacer.png
 

  Hide contents

I’ll actually be in the 100s :chick1:

 

Me scrolling through Amazon at 1am thinking this works with my post-Covid body

 

71zolOTk1ZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

14 minutes ago, yonsé said:

this is literally her intention though lol....she wanted to prove she can sell without visuals so she said hm no im gonna wait a year instead. 

Itll be funny to see if sth really happens at the end of the month. If not, this base will be in shambles

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.