Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

The way NRG always f ks with Hive and we fall for it every time ⚰️

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

22 minutes ago, Machete said:

A third Houston show would’ve been too logical for Bey’s incompetent team. 

If all resale was gone then yeah but they ain’t so. 

So with that NRG “announcement” out of the way it’s looking like this tour is really ending in Kansas City:ahh: It can be just be me but that doesn’t feel right…. 

i’ve been OBSESSED with “second nature” lately :jonny: 

36 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

So with that NRG “announcement” out of the way it’s looking like this tour is really ending in Kansas City:ahh: It can be just be me but that doesn’t feel right…. 

sucks as much as ending your EU leg in poland instead of Paris or London  :deadbanana4:

  • Author

Queen becoming a bigger touring force outside the states.

 

What's Love Got to do with It video gif | Tina turner, Tina, 80s rocker

 

Now she just needs to announce Australian dates :gayriahcat2:

22 minutes ago, dnboy1 said:

How's the Toronto shows looking?

$old0wt!

I still can’t believe the final leg of the tour starts in 2 days. Let’s cherish this moment 

 

spacer.png

There's still hundreds of 100 level tickets for Toronto. I want to upgrade from the 500s but they're trying it with $550 :biblio: I got my night two ticket in the 100s for $275.

 

Has anyone had success getting upgraded at a stadium/Rogers Centre show? Or have Parkwood people been upgrading fans? The people in front of me in the queue for MCSWT got upgraded to the pit and I've been bitter ever since lmfao 

Edited by SlayonceKnowles

3 hours ago, Click Clack said:

i’ve been OBSESSED with “second nature” lately :jonny: 

Extremely underrated gem. :jonny:

twitter hive convincing themselves Bey is the muster Barbie artist :dies: they never learn… 

 

the single cover already being a huge B is a kii tho :redface:


U_a7SWcpKq99QpYD2mzboQ_wqFE0jH-hbmI2XDnS

47 minutes ago, SlayonceKnowles said:

There's still hundreds of 100 level tickets for Toronto. I want to upgrade from the 500s but they're trying it with $550 :biblio: I got my night two ticket in the 100s for $275.

 

Has anyone had success getting upgraded at a stadium/Rogers Centre show? Or have Parkwood people been upgrading fans? The people in front of me in the queue for MCSWT got upgraded to the pit and I've been bitter ever since lmfao 

Find someone that works for livenation specifically and ask some question like "do you know if they have upgrades available for purchase?" and lie and say you flew out and how excited you are. It's how I got into club carter

1 hour ago, SlayonceKnowles said:

There's still hundreds of 100 level tickets for Toronto. I want to upgrade from the 500s but they're trying it with $550 :biblio: I got my night two ticket in the 100s for $275.

 

Has anyone had success getting upgraded at a stadium/Rogers Centre show? Or have Parkwood people been upgrading fans? The people in front of me in the queue for MCSWT got upgraded to the pit and I've been bitter ever since lmfao 

I just ended up upgrading to the Beyhive pit. I also had seats for $275. Another extra $300 :rip:

6 hours ago, suneclipse121 said:

So with that NRG “announcement” out of the way it’s looking like this tour is really ending in Kansas City:ahh: It can be just be me but that doesn’t feel right…. 

I think you may be right. This has been an era of anti climax for fans lol.

Crazy how this Keke Palmer mess with her baby daddy has become about Bey and Jay :deadbanana4:

black people HATE her is2g

39 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Crazy how this Keke Palmer mess with her baby daddy has become about Bey and Jay :deadbanana4:

black people HATE her is2g

No, it hasn't and I really wish you all would stop making Beyoncé the most hated woman in the world literally every day :deadbanana2:

36 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Crazy how this Keke Palmer mess with her baby daddy has become about Bey and Jay :deadbanana4:

black people HATE her is2g

Is it bad??? I haven’t seen any draggings, only folks saying “this is how Keke was supposed to act” in reference to that 05’ WMA performance.


What else was said? :lakitu:

6 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

Is it bad??? I haven’t seen any draggings, only folks saying “this is how Keke was supposed to act” in reference to that 05’ WMA performance.


What else was said? :lakitu:

Most people aren't even coming for Beyoncé...

 

100k+ likes.

 

Beyoncé is good. Everytime I get into this base there's somebody acting like Beyoncé's career is in crisis mode or something :toofunny2:

 

She's always had haters, since DC, and it's been thr sake folks too lmao.

14 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

No, it hasn't and I really wish you all would stop making Beyoncé the most hated woman in the world literally every day :deadbanana2:

This. They do this way too much on here. One or 2 comments and its 'the entire world hates beyonce'. Like girl be calm

32 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Most people aren't even coming for Beyoncé...

 

100k+ likes.

 

Beyoncé is good. Everytime I get into this base there's somebody acting like Beyoncé's career is in crisis mode or something :toofunny2:

 

She's always had haters, since DC, and it's been thr sake folks too lmao.

no one said her career was over, talk about being dramatic. Buy a mirror!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.