Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Don't bash me but I would love another European leg + Australia + Latin America + Asia.

 

Just think about that....

 

 

I’m pretty sure this is what everyone wants. Worse case scenario is the tour ending in *checks notes* fukcking Kansas City :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

The way the usual are still in that thread.

 

Jeez.

 

I never knew finding a job or a hobby was that difficult.

 

Start on Indeed.

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I’m pretty sure this is what everyone wants. Worse case scenario is the tour ending in *checks notes* fukcking Kansas City :deadbanana4:

I feel certain she's going to add a Houston date just so she can't finish somewhere other than Kansas City :deadbanana4:

That added Houston stadium date is going to sell out fast and its smart, always play the home field advantage to your need. Houston she could probs do 5 shows back to back.

15 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I feel certain she's going to add a Houston date just so she can't finish somewhere other than Kansas City :deadbanana4:

It’s prob like a merch thing. :skull: I’d be surprised if she added another date. 
 

or maybe about her filming there.

Edited by Shelter

1 minute ago, Devin said:

ACT II COMING 7/7 :jonny5:

https://music.beyonce.com/

I hope your date gets canceled next.:heart:

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

ACT II COMING 7/7 :jonny5:

https://music.beyonce.com/

i never believe posts like this because we all know if she posted something was coming this thread would be a whole page of 

 

"skgfajklsgnjkasjknnsjgkna"

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I hope your date gets canceled next.:heart:

Not you wanna cancel REN first anniversary. :skull:
 

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

i never believe posts like this because we all know if she posted something was coming this thread would be a whole page of 

 

"skgfajklsgnjkasjknnsjgkna"

Taking notes as we speak :jonny2:

The hag loves to announce/release stuff whenever I’m busy at work despite the fact that I’m chronically online.:giraffe: One of these days I’m waiting for a notification that the visuals are out right after I clock out of my shift.:giraffe:

Toronto day 2 randomly has a “BeyHive General Admission” added to Ticketmaster. When clicked nothing actually shows available. I’ve been stalking that date for the past month waiting for better seats to pop up to upgrade and have never seen it before. Anyone know what Beyhive General Admission is?

 

 

Edited by PATTAR

7 minutes ago, PATTAR said:

Toronto day 2 randomly has a “BeyHive General Admission” added to Ticketmaster. When clicked nothing actually shows available. I’ve been stalking that date for the past month waiting for better seats to pop up to upgrade and have never seen it before. Anyone know what Beyhive General Admission is?

 

 

Beyhive section without the vip. 

Edited by Shelter

6 minutes ago, PATTAR said:

Toronto day 2 randomly has a “BeyHive General Admission” added to Ticketmaster. When clicked nothing actually shows available. I’ve been stalking that date for the past month waiting for better seats to pop up to upgrade and have never seen it before. Anyone know what Beyhive General Admission is?

 

 

It’s the section between the main stage and Club Renaissance. A lot of fans say they prefer it to Club Renny because she spends most of her time on the main stage. I just checked my ticketmaster app and it says that all Beyhive tickets are sold out.

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

It’s the section between the main stage and Club Renaissance. A lot of fans say they prefer it to Club Renny because she spends most of her time on the main stage. I just checked my ticketmaster app and it says that all Beyhive tickets are sold out.

Yeah but the stage is way higher there you're mostly looking at the fans that blow her hair lmao. I still think Club Renaissance are the best seats in the house. 

5 hours ago, Devin said:

ACT II COMING 7/7 :jonny5:

https://music.beyonce.com/

i’m under your bed. 

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i’m under your bed. 

:deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Who_Run_The_World said:

20 mins until… nothing :fan:

another vegan announcement is coming, hold your breathes ladies :duca:

18 minutes ago, Who_Run_The_World said:

20 mins until… nothing :fan:

It’s just a giveaway 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.