Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

The silver lining is that she is about to give her fans something amazing for the tour changes. She is always good with make-goods.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

She should do something on that new Vegas sphere :WAP: can you imagine. Be good promo for the Vegas gigs.

 

if you don’t know 

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJXcCeN4/

14 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She should do something on that new Vegas sphere :WAP: can you imagine. Be good promo for the Vegas gigs.

 

if you don’t know 

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJXcCeN4/

i was thinking this. i think she will perform there eventually for sure.

2 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Not Europe being her strongest market :rip: 

Maybe Tina Turner made some points.

 

Im surprised they haven’t moved to France for a while. After being in NYC for so long I didn’t think they would settle in LA given all the paps and now just bought the biggest house there. 

1 hour ago, FSXP said:

I know she’s probably really upset too. Let’s hope the rumors are true and EU/US get extra dates if there are more legs.

Who said we're getting more North American dates? 

12 minutes ago, SlayonceKnowles said:

Somebody needs to organize a Toronto hive meetup! 

Andrew is throwing an after party 

 

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Andrew is throwing an after party 

 

No thanks, this is the man I want fired :rip:

Just now, SlayonceKnowles said:

No thanks, this is the man I want fired :rip:

Why would you want him fired?!

Y'all be on here crying over stupid ****, like toddlers. It's amazing how childish this forum is and how childish GROWN adults act over other grown adults. A canceled date shouldn't cause this much discourse from anyone, except the people who's show got canceled. 

8 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Why would you want him fired?!

He just irks me, I never been wowed by his work. Also, using his connection to Bey to push his DJ career :skull:

 

Her merch has definitely gotten better, I'll give him that. 

29 minutes ago, Machete said:

Thank god my show is this weekend so I don't need to worry about any cancelling :WAP:

well don’t jinx it now :eli:

17 minutes ago, SlayonceKnowles said:

He just irks me, I never been wowed by his work. Also, using his connection to Bey to push his DJ career :skull:

 

Her merch has definitely gotten better, I'll give him that. 

Girl what?? The visuals are next level and he was a big part of that. You guys are saying anything these days.

1 minute ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Girl what?? The visuals are next level and he was a big part of that. You guys are saying anything these days.

The scrapped visuals? :rip:

9 minutes ago, SlayonceKnowles said:

The scrapped visuals? :rip:

Tour visuals, did you see them in person?

11 minutes ago, SlayonceKnowles said:

The scrapped visuals? :rip:

Basically anything visual from Bey in the last 7 years. Visuals, performances, merch, Ivy Park ads. Also the Ungodly Hour era. He’s really good smh.

34 minutes ago, SlayonceKnowles said:

He just irks me, I never been wowed by his work. Also, using his connection to Bey to push his DJ career :skull:

 

Her merch has definitely gotten better, I'll give him that. 

he definitely is not designing her merch anymore he hasn't done that in years :rip: he oversees ALL creative since kwasi left.

Edited by yonsé

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Seriously one of the dumbest things they've been doing this era... I would live to see their click and unsubscribe rates. You don't need to flood everyone's mailboxes with things half across the world from them.

80% of this era’s promotion being emails… in 2023 :deadbanana4:

 

 

the only emails i’ve gotten from her are for things happening on another continent 

why are people cracking jokes about tour dates? i dont get it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.