Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

On 6/3/2023 at 6:35 PM, ChrisB said:

Well if you listened to the song, you'd know Kendrick is aware now that he can't use it, but "he didn't know no better" when he was young.

The usage of f****t was purposeful ans it doesn't make Kendrick homophobic. It's actually the opposite.

I know I’m two days late and this topic is dead but - c’mon - nobody truly thinks that man is homophobic, it just simply wasn’t a word he needed to use to make his point. Kendrick is so gifted and should have been able to articulate the same point without using the word. I do not understand why people are so strongly defending his right to use a slur.
 

I hate comparisons but someone like Eminem or Iggy wouldn’t have (or shouldn’t) survived rapping the n word to articulate that they know it is something they shouldn’t say. His point was valid, his execution was unwarranted. Regardless of his intention, using the word at all gives listeners the ability to misconstrue his intention and shout the word at his concerts (which we literally know he doesn’t want non-black people to do with the n word and more than likely the same for queer people and the ***) and diminish the negative impact it has when used against the queer community.

 

17 hours ago, Shelter said:

Still laughing at the #renaissancewolrdtour trending on twitter :skull:

And I thought folks were still having trouble spelling renaissance :rip:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Europe being a test run for North America :gaycat2: I'll be at her first North American date so she better DELIVER

Twitter keeps saying a remix album is coming and I can't pinpoint who started that rumor

On 5/30/2023 at 8:40 PM, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

 

I'm That Girl - 

Cozy - 

Alien Superstar -

Cuff It - 

Energy - 

Break My Soul -

Church Girl - 

Plastic Off The Sofa - 

Virgo's Groove - 

Move - 

Heated - 

Thique - 

All Up In Your Mind - 

America Has A Problem -

Pure/Honey -

Summer Renaissance - 

This is a reminder 

The most wholesome thing I noticed about Bey during this tour is that she oozes calmness, grace, happiness and fun. You see her enjoying the moment, celebrating herself and the people. It truly is a Renaissance.

12 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

Her Wikipedia pic as of tonight :deadbanana4:

 

Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Tottenham_Hotspur_Stadium

They couldn’t put a better picture? Like tf

You simply cannot judge a show from youtube videos. And this goes for every artist, which why I often defend people being dragged for short little clips circulating online of them sounding bad or doing meh dancing etc. A live experience is all about energy, connection and you will not know either unless you are there

Even the way our phones capture & filter audio water down vocals and make them sound more shaky than the actual live accoustics

Edited by Otter

I just remembered that one user that kept saying the Renaissance Tour stage looked the same as her Dubai stage and had the same proscenium arch, which meant the show would be the same and the huge circle would be the sun behind her. :dies:

 

are they okay? are we happy with the results?

1 hour ago, Otter said:

You simply cannot judge a show from youtube videos. And this goes for every artist, which why I often defend people being dragged for short little clips circulating online of them sounding bad or doing meh dancing etc. A live experience is all about energy, connection and you will not know either unless you are there

Even the way our phones capture & filter audio water down vocals and make them sound more shaky than the actual live accoustics

This so much. Also a concert is a complete experience. Everything adds to it. The atmosphere, the people around you, the way you approach the night itself. A video only shows the same thing as a picture. a picture (or video) can mean 10.000 things to one person, but someone who wasn't present at that moment, will never be able to live or relive the memory.

 

 

Are there any chairs on the floor? Id like to be closer but I can’t stand for 5+ hours. I have bad knees and I might getting surgery for them. 

Edited by Shone Ai

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

I thought it was a half empty honey bottle at first :lmao: 

I saw someone on Twitter post a side by side with her infamous bang and it looked just like it :ahh:

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

Are there any chairs on the floor? Id like to be closer but I can’t stand for 5+ hours. I have bad knees and I might getting surgery for them. 

No chairs in Europe but chairs in North America (this is how they got us :deadbanana4: )

y'all.... we are getting close to the US dates :duca:

 

 

 

NOBODY IS TOUCHING HER!!! NOBODY!!! This is why i always argue with people in real when they start telling me she is overrated... Who is better than this legend? N O B O D Y PERIODDDDDT... Wheeew i feel like draggins some hooes on this forum right now :WAP: Not her making me hype with a performance from 2011

6 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

 

NOBODY IS TOUCHING HER!!! NOBODY!!! This is why i always argue with people in real when they start telling me she is overrated... Who is better than this legend? N O B O D Y PERIODDDDDT... Wheeew i feel like draggins some hooes on this forum right now :WAP: Not her making me hype with a performance from 2011

The absolute STAR Power :jonny5:

Some have sales, some have streams, some have both, but literally NO ONE touches her on a stage where charisma and Star Power matters most

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

The absolute STAR Power :jonny5:

Some have sales, some have streams, some have both, but literally NO ONE touches her on a stage where charisma and Star Power matters most

NOBODYYYYY dead or alive!!!

6 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

 

 

A #1 song :jonny:

 

I just cant get over.the crowd chanting her new songs :jonny:

#justiceforlemonade

 

think the last time i listened to this song was on TV back when Bright House Music on Demand was a thing :gaycat7:

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

I thought it was a half empty honey bottle at first :lmao: 

I saw someone on Twitter post a side by side with her infamous bang and it looked just like it :ahh:

No chairs in Europe but chairs in North America (this is how they got us :deadbanana4: )

Maybe I can upgrade my New Jersey seats :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.