Beyoncé

Kisuke

12 minutes ago, Embustera said:

I can’t believe a part of the hive are hypocrites, islamophobic and xenophobic. It’s disgusting. 

It’s not about that…it never was about that :coffee2:

People are mostly dragging her for this cause they are already annoyed with her about completely neglecting the fans during the album cycle and choosing to do this over any other thing cause it brings in large amounts of money. If she gave us a proper era most of the people complaining would not have been this bothered about it.

• Replies 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

6 minutes ago, Teezy said:

Honestly, if we took a poll in here for people that have a life, a man, friends, or a career, a LOT of things would start to make sense. :lmao: 

Ew how presumptious of u.. 

Its users like u who are actually the most moronic ones - u full-heartidly believe u are better fans and better humans just because u feel like ur more mature because u literally care less.

Its hysterical how u honestly believe that. 

Let me.tell u sth: 

YOU. ARE. NOT!

tenor.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Ew how presumptious of u.. 

Its users like u who are actually the most moronic ones - u full-heartidly believe u are better fans and better humans just because u feel like ur more mature because u literally care less.

Its hysterical how u honestly believe that. 

Let me.tell u sth: 

YOU. ARE. NOT!

Never mentioned you, but a hit & single, bored German will holler.

Y’all insulting people and saying you have lives and yet here we all are, on a dead pop music forum either defending her actions or complaining about them, as far as I’m concerned, we’re ALL on a sinking boat, so there’s no reason to act nasty:rip:

5 minutes ago, Teezy said:

avengers-civil-war.gif

9 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Y’all insulting people and saying you have lives and yet here we all are, on a dead pop music forum either defending her actions or complaining about them, as far as I’m concerned, we’re ALL on a sinking boat, so there’s no reason to act nasty:rip:

Honestly, worse is said about Beyoncé here in this thread daily. And I like her more than y’all, so whatever.

6 minutes ago, Teezy said:

Bored? Yes

Single? Yes 

And what about it?

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Bored? Yes

Single? Yes 

And what about it?

tenor.gif

Time to get you a man. 

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Bored? Yes

Single? Yes 

And what about it?

tenor.gif

You should try Christian Mingle.

5 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Time to get you a man. 

I just ended a 2 year relationship unfortunately, so right now let me have a moment of single-mingle-time

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Where’s that one hive member who always dragged Jlo? We need them back

spacer.png

Any Hive/Lamb hybrid would do, no?

tumblr_osq8kezH0y1u6n38po1_400.gif

Some of you are in here doing the absolute most. Nobody is coming for Beyoncé's life, they're criticizing how she utilizes her platform and questioning her priorities. Both of which are justified. It's not that deep :rip:

Let’s think on the bright side, we don’t have to rely on Ben Affleck or a green Versace dress to remain relevant! That deserves a celebration

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

:dies:

40 minutes ago, Teezy said:

Honestly, if we took a poll in here for people that have a life, a man, friends, or a career, a LOT of things would start to make sense. :lmao: 

This is fact :rip:

All in all. I'm just glad seeing how a big part of our fanbase is ready to drag her and hold her accountable at the most minimal sign of offense. Says a good lot about our morals and how it set us apart from other stanbases (Garbz, Dr. Rape stans, etc)

1 minute ago, XtunaStan said:

All in all. I'm just glad seeing how a big part of our fanbase is ready to drag her and hold her accountable at the most minimal sign of offense. Says a good lot about our morals and how it set us apart from other stanbases (Garbz, Dr. Rape stans, etc)

Thank you :heart:

36 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

the people saying they have lives are being called “brown-nosers”, “bootlickers”, and “cult members” because they aren’t outraged…who’s rly being nasty here? 

Edited by yonsé

I hope they have something planned for the 20th anniversary of DIL next year. I can see them referencing it for the RENAISSANCE era.

13 minutes ago, Beyhive6711 said:

I'm so tied of *-ChriZ-*  BS. Dont you have a life or a job?

Im here to entertain u. Be grateful, stanning Bey is like waiting for death to come knocking at ur door

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, G'Day said:

The fact that people here are bragging about having careers and men yet they’re STILL on this trash website defending a woman they don’t know and have never met. Shouldn’t you be with your man or working?

Parasocial relationships take many forms and anyone who has an account on a pop forum has some sort of parasocial relationship with the person who they stan. Stop thinking you’re special or exempt!

spacer.png

:gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.