• Replies 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

A part of the Hive really is a cult. Scary.

27 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

The way its YALL who are actual the reason..yall act so entitled to the point that she has give you these lessons as reminders that no matter how many albums you buy or how much you stream...she'll never be your puppet or your property.

80114261bbb6394ca02ba951e85104b1fb8f4d6a

:skull:literally the most they can do is complain in a thread on a nearly dead pop forum. She’s not changing or stopping anything because of it. It’s been a DECADE and they still see how little influence they wield.

Bey will collect them coins, keep her distance from ppl that don’t include her close friends and family, and attend the occasional private party that also doesn’t include them because she can. It’s as simple as that, really. Find somebody else to stan if you don’t like it.

or they can continue to complain, which is their prerogative. It just won’t change anything, except maybe contribute to an early death due to their stress levels. :skull: 

Edited by Teezy

10 minutes ago, BnPac said:

A part of the Hive really is a cult. Scary.

Right…like imagine believing that her **** dont stink :deadbanana:

15 minutes ago, Teezy said:

:skull:literally the most they can do is complain in a thread on a nearly dead pop forum. She’s not changing or stopping anything because of it. It’s been a DECADE and they still see how little influence they wield.

Bey will collect them coins, keep her distance from ppl that don’t include her close friends and family, and attend the occasional private party that also doesn’t include them because she can. It’s as simple as that, really. Find somebody else to stan if you don’t like it.

or they can continue to complain, which is their prerogative. It just won’t change anything, except maybe contribute to an early death due to their stress levels. :skull: 

They have really been giving a broken record tea for the last decade. :skull:

you’d think they’d move on to someone who wants to do all these things they crave. 

56 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Hopefully she only does private shows moving forward. 

the hive needs to be reminded who’s in charge. They got real reckless between OTR2 to now. 

Look at a real fan talking lol you are truly such an inspiration! We as fans should all want that: No free performances, no interviews, no nothing. Just some new music every now and then. YAS Bey, show us who's in charge. So amazing! So much fun! Incredible! Thats why we became fan of urs in the first place.

giphy.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Look at a real fan talking lol you are truly such an inspiration! We as fans should all want that: No free performances, no interviews, no nothing. Just some new music every now and then. YAS Bey, show us who's in charge. So amazing! So much fun! Incredible! Thats why we became fan of urs in the first place.

giphy.gif

Keep weeping. 

Im fully fulfilled with JUST the music. Sorry you can’t relate. 

2 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

you’d think they’d move on to someone who wants to do all these things they crave. 

It’s literally giving insanity. :skull: She’s just a musician tbh. It’s not that serious. 

42 minutes ago, Teezy said:

You have ppl in this thread comparing her to Marie Antoinette like she’s a sovereign of a country and we’re her peasants that are starving because of her. :rip: 

you can really tell the people that have real lives and perspectives and the people that don’t :rip: 

:ahh: It’s hilarious

7 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

giphy.gif

Ugh I love you! :ahh:

I can’t believe a part of the hive are hypocrites, islamophobic and xenophobic. It’s disgusting. 

6 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

giphy.gif

Most here say she is too good for award shows and interviews, which leaves nothing. Maybe she listened to them 

spacer.png

Just now, Embustera said:

I can’t believe a part of the hive are hypocrites, islamophobic and xenophobic. It’s disgusting. 

:rip: Where did this come from?

U know whatever Bey is doing is bs when actual LEGENDS such as Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Barbra Streisand, Cher, and many others did more for their fans in their 60s and 70s than Bey is doing in her early 40s. And thats pretty much the end of discussion already.

Now complain about complainers somewhere else.

tenor.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

U know whatever Bey is doing is bs when actual LEGENDS such as Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Barbra Streisand, Cher, and many others did more for their fans in their 60s and 70s than Bey is doing in her early 40s. And thats pretty much the end of discussion already.

3/4 is still around. Go stan them. 
bey worked harder from 1997 - 2017 than most ppl do in their lifetime. 

get over yourself. 

tenor.gif

They prob weren’t getting nice paychecks from Dubai 

spacer.png

I can’t wait for the Grammy meltdowns when she is just sitting there. 

22 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Right…like imagine believing that her **** dont stink :deadbanana:

We simply don’t care. The world keeps spinning. I have a job, bills, a man, friends, family to worry about.

I’m not concerned with what Beyoncé is doing. If you hate it so much, unstan. It’s that simple. Some of us are just not bothered.

16 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

!!!!!

4 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

3/4 is still around. Go stan them. 
bey worked harder from 1997 - 2017 than most ppl do in their lifetime. 

get over yourself. 

I feel SOOOO much empathy for the hardships of her 20-year-worklife that resulted in her becoming a billionaire.

Travelling the world, wearing amazing outfits, performing, singing, dancing, eating great food, being celebrated, etc.

Let me light a candle in church for the hardships of Beyonce Giselle Knowles.

tenor.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Can @*-ChriZ-* just unstan already. You’ve been fuming for 6 months straight. A lot of girls with mid music do all that stuff you like you can try them instead. Why not stan that raye girl? Bey loves her you know!

I feel SOOOO much empathy for the hardships of her 20-year-worklife that resulted in her becoming a billionaire. Let me light a candle in church for the hardships of Beyonce Giselle Knowles.

tenor.gif

Are you gonna light a candle for all the promo, videos, performances etc. You crave, but are never gonna get? :alexz2:

4 minutes ago, yonsé said:

We simply don’t care. The world keeps spinning. I have a job, bills, a man, friends, family to worry about.

I’m not concerned with what Beyoncé is doing. If you hate it so much, unstan. It’s that simple. Some of us are just not bothered.

Honestly, if we took a poll in here for people that have a life, a man, friends, or a career, a LOT of things would start to make sense. :lmao: 

Just now, bijonse said:

Can @*-ChriZ-* just unstan already. You’ve been fuming for 6 months straight. A lot of girls with mid music do all that stuff you like you can try them instead. Why not stan that raye girl? Bey loves her you know!

Please don’t wish that on Raye. She’s been through enough. Last thing she needs is a fan constantly in her mentions making her feel like she isn’t doing enough :skull:

Just now, bijonse said:

But I like the music. Thats really what keeps me attached to this ungrateful woman. Pray for act 2 to be horrible and maybe then I consider unstanning.

I wish she wasnt as great of a musician and performer as she is. It would make things easier for sure

12 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

It’s 2022. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.