Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I’d love to know who these bootlickers and brown nosers are. Don’t be a ***** and say names! 

spacer.png

Just ignore them the same way Bey does 😂 let them complain & talk to themselves 

• Replies 108.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

30 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

The fact that this album will probably end up more acclaimed than Lemonade, even retrospectively, is huge. She really did her big 1.

Edited by Teezy

32 minutes ago, Teezy said:

The fact that this album will probably end up more acclaimed than Lemonade, even retrospectively, is huge. She really did her big 1.

... and then let it die and pretend it doesnt exist. What a WASTE. She really shouldnt have gotten the gift from Jesus that she got, she doesnt know what to do with it

YPoQXiZ.gif

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Screaming at how BrownNoseHive were loud this whole era about how she’s a businesswoman, she doesn’t owe anyone anything, she does what she wants, etc etc, mainly in reference to taking her sweet ass time in selling the visuals to a streamer, and then when the ugliest, messiest, most egregious, least magnanimous example of Business Bey rears her head, they’re forced to defend it because they typed themselves into a corner for six months. :ahh: 

all of which is still true though

and about this whole LGBT stuff...homophobia is never going away. period. there's problematic laws in every country...including the one where she lives where slavery is still legalized in several states. she's not performing for Dubai government...this is a hotel resort with business people & socialites. and when Gaga, Madonna, Britney, Kylie performed in Dubai...no one gave a ****...so all this fake outrage is just that...FAKE. No defense needed tbh.

"Collect your coins Beyon-cee!"

80114261bbb6394ca02ba951e85104b1fb8f4d6a

1 hour ago, Teezy said:

She did. And she outdid Lemonade. Much deserved praise is being given. 

Rennée is just that girl. 

The bootlickers are part of the reason why she thinks that she can get away with giving fans nothing but music and sit at home for the rest of it…I blame ya’ll….

4 hours ago, G'Day said:

The bootlickers that are so excited about a private performance that they’ll see 10-30 seconds of via random Snapchat quality videos that get reposted on stan IG accounts :deadbanana2::lmao:

These are the same folks that say she’s arts over charts and then her first concert in 4 years is for a quick paycheck from a bunch of elites halfway around the world that she has no personal connection to. Fun fact: her last concert was for a billionaire Indian tycoon’s daughter’s wedding party, so I guess she only puts on shows for billionaires now. 

Congrats to Dubai Hive though :clap3:I hope they will at least be able to get their lives to the muffled sound of her performance as they listen from outside the hotel doors.

This!!! 

Chart hive is right again.

20 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The way y'all get off on her getting richer :rip: 

11 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

The bootlickers are part of the reason why she thinks that she can get away with giving fans nothing but music and sit at home for the rest of it…I blame ya’ll….

Their weird. They would be Marie Antoinette Stans. 

25 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

all of which is still true though

and about this whole LGBT stuff...homophobia is never going away. period. there's problematic laws in every country...including the one where she lives where slavery is still legalized in several states. she's not performing for Dubai government...this is a hotel resort with business people & socialites. and when Gaga, Madonna, Britney, Kylie performed in Dubai...no one gave a ****...so all this fake outrage is just that...FAKE. No defense needed tbh.

"Collect your coins Beyon-cee!"

Bey really is in her bag and I live. And paying the complainers dust.

24 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

She did. And she outdid Lemonade. Much deserved praise is being given. 

Rennée is just that girl. 

I never thought she’d get more acclaim than Lemonade (an album that’s already regarded as one of the best of all time). But she really kinda easily obliterated it. No wonder she’s so unbothered. 

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Screaming at how BrownNoseHive were loud this whole era about how she’s a businesswoman, she doesn’t owe anyone anything, she does what she wants, etc etc, mainly in reference to taking her sweet ass time in selling the visuals to a streamer, and then when the ugliest, messiest, most egregious, least magnanimous example of Business Bey rears her head, they’re forced to defend it because they typed themselves into a corner for six months. :ahh: 

She doesn’t owe anyone anything. 

are y’all okay? Beyoncé is not your sis or ur auntie. she doesn’t need and has no intention to be relatable or accessible. she’s 25 years into her career, basically retired. no one bats an eye at Diana Ross or Madonna having an aura of untouchability.

she has stated to be patient and that more is coming. but y’all are so obsessed with her being a commercially viable act that you don’t care about the magnum opus she has put out.

she’s also been rich for decades. Why are we pretending that her being rich only matters NOW? if you don’t wanna stan a rich person, then don’t, listen to someone more accessible. That’s never been Beyoncé. She’s been rapping about furs and VVS diamonds for years.

Edited by yonsé

This entire situation is hilarious to me.

imagine the dozens of other private shows she’s done over the years that y’all don’t even know about.

15 minutes ago, Teezy said:

I never thought she’d get more acclaim than Lemonade (an album that’s already regarded as one of the best of all time). But she really kinda easily obliterated it. No wonder she’s so unbothered. 

I’d sleep real good at night too knowing I got Rennée under my belt. :heart:

10 minutes ago, yonsé said:

This entire situation is hilarious to me.

imagine the dozens of other private shows she’s done over the years that y’all don’t even know about.

Hopefully she only does private shows moving forward. 

the hive needs to be reminded who’s in charge. They got real reckless between OTR2 to now. 

41 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

The way its YALL who are actual the reason..yall act so entitled to the point that she has give you these lessons as reminders that no matter how many albums you buy or how much you stream...she'll never be your puppet or your property.

Edited by giRLbye.

4 hours ago, G'Day said:

The bootlickers that are so excited about a private performance that they’ll see 10-30 seconds of via random Snapchat quality videos that get reposted on stan IG accounts :deadbanana2::lmao:

VERY weird to refer to beyonce as “the boot”.

She is not a government worker or cop. She doesn’t exert her power over innocent people to hurt their every day way of life. She doesn’t even know most of you exist. So what validation is there to gain from bootlicking?

She literally is a popstar playing a party for a check.

Not giving a damn about what she does with her time or money isn’t “bootlicking”. y’all hear one word from twitter activists and use it everywhere like it makes sense :rip: 

44 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

She literally can sit at home and do nothing if she wants. You have no obligation to stan

I think this discourse has really shown how many of you have a parasocial relationship with Giselle 

5 minutes ago, yonsé said:

VERY weird to refer to beyonce as “the boot”.

She is not a government worker or cop. She doesn’t exert her power over innocent people to hurt their every day way of life. She doesn’t even know most of you exist. So what validation is there to gain from bootlicking?

She literally is a popstar playing a party for a check.

Not giving a damn about what she does with her time or money isn’t “bootlicking”. y’all hear one word from twitter activists and use it everywhere like it makes sense :rip: 

You have ppl in this thread comparing her to Marie Antoinette like she’s a sovereign of a country and we’re her peasants that are starving because of her. :rip: 

you can really tell the people that have real lives and perspectives and the people that don’t :rip: 

1 minute ago, Teezy said:

You have ppl in this thread comparing her to Marie Antoinette like she’s a sovereign of a country and we’re her peasants that are starving because of her. :rip: 

you can really tell the people that have real lives and perspectives and the people that don’t :rip: 

Exactly :rip:

It is funny seeing the same people who screamed about how Bey is “only about the arts” for months now defend a pure disgustingly money hungry move.

I mean, I don’t care cause we’ve been known she’s a capitalist menace, but the switch for some of you guys…

YPoQXiZ.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.