Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Kate Hudson mentions her 

I always live for those moments in film or tv shows. Last couple times I remember her being referenced was in the Selena series on Netflix and then one of the Dr. Strange movies :lmao:

• Replies 101.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

59 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Ivy Park: Desert Camo coming.

"When I was in Dubai performing, I felt so connected to the desert. And I love to hide. *deep chuckle* So it just felt natural. All my queens - and that includes the gays! #RunTheWorld - can find this new drop exclusively at Bass Pro Shop."

First 100 purchases get a free Chick-Fil-A sandwich voucher!

All of a sudden I feel sick :gaycat7:

This puta better not go to Dubai and do a rehash of Beychella and OTR II with a few Renaissance tracks.

spacer.png

Edit: On second thought, it won’t be filmed professionally so watch she performs all Renaissance tracks.

spacer.png

Edited by Devin

6 minutes ago, BrooklynBoy said:

Ready to see her show up to the Grammys 8 months pregnant.

Yes, pregnant with ACT II 

spacer.png

I think she has a torture (her fans) and shame kink. She gets off on it. Hearing her orgasm on the BMS Queens mix just reaffirms my belief. :pig:

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Y'all, Never Love Again is brilliant

It’s incredible

Yass Bey! Snatch that oil money! 

24M for one hour… watch her give a long ass monotone speech and just perform CIL, Halo, Formation and Break My Soul. 

I can't wait for her instagram posts and the outfits she's gonna wear. Maybe she'll collaborate with local designers, just as she did at Global Citizen & also for the wedding performance in India. 

Y’all are very excited for something we won’t see a single clip from. :skull:

only thing good about this is maybe it will reignite her live for the stage and get the d**n tour announced. 

Collect your coins Bee Yon See

btw that male dancer at 0:41 and 0:43 is dreamy af :keir:

Some of y'all are very stupid with "don't take money over morals" argument... 

In this effed up world there is no such place. All the biggest companies in the world are American and they exploit all the poor countries and have no problems with it. The Western countries constantly wage wars and organize coups to defend their (money) interests. And this doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. Please stop with this nonsensical fake outrage over dubai of all places. Y'all think human rights and morals begin and end at gay rights. Have no real clue about any ******* thing. No history, no geo politics, no nothing. No clue about how this world works. Good on you Beyoncé! Collect your coins and do your thing!! 

Y'all are upset over the era as a whole and have now truly lost your marbles and unable to judge anything properly. Yeah call me a "bootlicker"🤣🤣🤣🤣 

--------

Happy holidays everyone!!!

I hope y'all have a great time filled with love and happiness and have a great NYE. I for one can't wait to blast Cuff It while getting ready for new years 

6 minutes ago, Calypso said:

Some of y'all are very stupid with "don't take money over morals" argument... 

In this effed up world there is no such place. All the biggest companies in the world are American and they exploit all the poor countries and have no problems with it. The Western countries constantly wage wars and organize coups to defend their (money) interests. And this doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. Please stop with this nonsensical fake outrage over dubai of all places. Y'all think human rights and morals begin and end at gay rights. Have no real clue about any ******* thing. No history, no geo politics, no nothing. No clue about how this world works. Good on you Beyoncé! Collect your coins and do your thing!! 

Y'all are upset over the era as a whole and have now truly lost your marbles and unable to judge anything properly. Yeah call me a "bootlicker"🤣🤣🤣🤣 

--------

Happy holidays everyone!!!

I hope y'all have a great time filled with love and happiness and have a great NYE. I for one can't wait to blast Cuff It while getting ready for new years 

It's always the "whataboutism" arguments that people genuinely think they're doing something with. :toofunny3: Bootlick away. You're all showing your true colours, which is unsurprisingly seeing as we have several open transphobes in this fan base, so not caring about LGBTQ+ rights shouldn't be particularly surprising to me.

40 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It's always the "whataboutism" arguments that people genuinely think they're doing something with. :toofunny3: Bootlick away. You're all showing your true colours, which is unsurprisingly seeing as we have several open transphobes in this fan base, so not caring about LGBTQ+ rights shouldn't be particularly surprising to me.

In the holiday spirit sending you love! Hope you have amazing holidays and an even better 2023 ahead 💚 

Also to the rest of the hive! I hope I'm '23 Beyoncé trolls and tortures us less and we get act ii which is just as good as act i 

The time she reinvented the Met Gala and blessed it with prestige. 

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

so not caring about LGBTQ+ rights shouldn't be particularly surprising to me.

what have you done in your life ever about LGBTQ+ rights in the Middle East? ignore the region and tell people to never go there?

8 hours ago, Devin said:

Yes, pregnant with ACT II 

spacer.png

Act I was such a mood killer in terms of the era. I don't want to say this, but if Act II is serving the same (Album release and thats it), I'd prefer her aborting that album 

YPoQXiZ.gif

I cant go through this half-assed career full of potential just because shes lazy and cocky. Especially if she dares to boast about how shes the GOAT and puts more effort into Tiffany Campaigns than her own music career. It makes me sick 

YPoQXiZ.gif

The amount of time I have secretely wished for Rumi and Sir to loudly yell into her ears so that they hurt.. yall dont even wanna know

YPoQXiZ.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

The m

22 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Act I was such a mood killer in terms of the era. I don't want to say this, but if Act II is serving the same (Album release and thats it), I'd prefer her aborting that album 

YPoQXiZ.gif

I cant go through this half-assed career full of potential just because shes lazy and cocky. Especially if she dares to boast about how shes the GOAT and puts more effort into Tiffany Campaigns than her own music career. It makes me sick 

YPoQXiZ.gif

The amount of time I have secretely wished for Rumi and Sir to loudly yell into her ears so that they hurt.. yall dont even wanna know

YPoQXiZ.gif

The Grammys are a month away. You will get your fix then. 

:sistrens:

Well I'm excited for the setlist, routines, new video screens :duca:

Crazy In Love

Formation

Drunk In Love

Break My Soul

Savage Remix

Cuff It

Single Ladies

Halo

I'd DIE :duca:

12 minutes ago, Shelter said:

The m

The Grammys are a month away. You will get your fix then. 

:sistrens:

When she does not perform or go to the grammy’s, then what

YPoQXiZ.gif

29 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

When she does not perform or go to the grammy’s, then what

YPoQXiZ.gif

Oh shes gonna go. Shes gonna be an hour late to avoid red carpet, sit front row, collect some trophies and give a wodden speech thats in a diamond badazzled envelope pre-written by her assistant, and leave again to host her celeb-only private Party where pics are not allowed. Bey wont even learn that stupid speech by heart while we excuse that due to her being anxious when in reality, shes just lazy and doesnt care

YPoQXiZ.gif

We shouldve never made her rich, its our fault and now we have to pay the price

YPoQXiZ.gif

Matthew, if u hear me - take away all her money. Steal it. You got my permission.

YPoQXiZ.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

what have you done in your life ever about LGBTQ+ rights in the Middle East? ignore the region and tell people to never go there?

You think I have the platform to be able to impact that on a large scale? Or should I act like you and just not give a sh*t? :)

She already has a lot of money why would she jump into a PR nightmare :deadbanana: I wish she would just announce all the tour dates already 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.