Beyoncé

Kisuke

We just had the worlds biggest event with everyone from celebs to presidents and prime ministers in Qatar... No one is really going to care.

The real question is... How much of the 20 Mill do you think she's taking in equity?? 👀 

• Replies 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Beyoncé has made a disgusting choice and the bootlickers in here are gaslighting those who are unhappy she's making a decision to perform in a homophobic country that has laws in place to either criminalise or kill gay people.

But hey, at least the bootlicking Hive can cheer that she's got more money in her bank. Honestly, and we say some of the other fan bases are trash? The behaviour in this thread is disgusting.

There was a World Cup in Quatar not a long time ago and Presidents showed up there and Quatar is MUCH worse than Dubai in human rights. The entire world looked the other way but of course when it's Beyoncé it's drama. Beyoncé never pretended to represent gay rights, she only stands on people having freedom to do whatever they want and she had a uncle who was gay whom she adored. 

Any other narrative is pushed on her by people.

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

So your thought process is to just ignore the laws then? As opposed to creating enough backlash that Beyoncé might actually try and use her privilege to make an impactful change? Great plan. :ace:

You really think Beyonce is going to create backlash by declining a private event? No one outside that event cares if she performs, if she declines, they will ask someone else. She also has fans there, should they be punished because of the laws there? 

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Sorry sis I have PTSD from being a hybrid stan, the liddos come for me when I mention Bey and the Hive comes for me when I mention Gaga, these f words won’t stay off my neck :chick3:

It’s fine. Your post was just funny to me, most stans can’t admit the flaws of their favs, so seeing you say that had be laughing.

10 minutes ago, jane said:

There was a World Cup in Quatar not a long time ago and Presidents showed up there and Quatar is MUCH worse than Dubai in human rights. The entire world looked the other way but of course when it's Beyoncé it's drama. Beyoncé never pretended to represent gay rights, she only stands on people having freedom to do whatever they want and she had a uncle who was gay whom she adored. 

The entire world absolutely did NOT look the other way. What on earth are you talking about? There was huge backlash against Qatar, regarding their laws against queer people. What is with people just straight up lying with these ridiculous straw man arguments?!

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

You really think Beyonce is going to create backlash by declining a private event? No one outside that event cares if she performs, if she declines, they will ask someone else. She also has fans there, should they be punished because of the laws there? 

I think she can absolutely open up powerful and important global discussions. Is she not the same person we talk about being hugely influential and impactful? This narrative of "her LGBTQ+ fans in the country will be punished by her not attending" is so monumentally stupid, because she's not even performing for them! It's not like she's touring there, it's an exclusive event for the wealthy elite who could also hugely impact and change these laws.

But you, and others, have no desire to hold her accountable for these choices she's making. You think it's funny to post "collect your coins BEYONCEEEE" as if we're not discussing human rights issues here.

Merry Xmas to all! Here is what Ren's streams were exactly a month ago today:

Spotify Streams:
BMS: 241M
Cuff It: 220M
Alien Superstar: 96M
Energy- 60M
Summer Renaissance- 49M
ITG- 48M
Cozy- 47M
Church Girl- 45M
Heated- 40M
Virgo's Groove- 39M
Plastic Off the Sofa- 37M
Pure/Honey- 35M
THIQUE- 34M
MOVE- 31M
AHAP- 27M
AIUYM- 25M

On Christmas Day:
Cuff It: 281M (+61M)
BMS: 257M (+16M)
Alien: 106M (+10M) 
Energy: 65M (+5M)
Summer Renaissance: 53M (+4M)
ITG- 53M (+5M)
Cozy- 51M (+4M)
Church Girl- 49M (+4M)
Heated- 43M (+3M)
Virgo's Groove- 42M (+3M)
Plastic off The Sofa- 40M (+3M)
Pure/Honey- 38M  (+3M)

THIQUE- 37M (+3M)
MOVE- 34M (+3M)
AHAP- 30M (+3M)
AIUYM- 27M (+2M)

Edited by Beyle Street

35 minutes ago, jane said:

"Of course when it's Beyonce it's drama" Maybe you're just paying more attention when its Bey, because the world cup caused MUCH more controversy than Bey is going to in Dubai. 

17 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The entire world absolutely did NOT look the other way. What on earth are you talking about? There was huge backlash against Qatar, regarding their laws against queer people. What is with people just straight up lying with these ridiculous straw man arguments?!

I think she can absolutely open up powerful and important global discussions. Is she not the same person we talk about being hugely influential and impactful? This narrative of "her LGBTQ+ fans in the country will be punished by her not attending" is so monumentally stupid, because she's not even performing for them! It's not like she's touring there, it's an exclusive event for the wealthy elite who could also hugely impact and change these laws.

But you, and others, have no desire to hold her accountable for these choices she's making. You think it's funny to post "collect your coins BEYONCEEEE" as if we're not discussing human rights issues here.

If she was performing at some big WW event there, maybe. A private event, no. I don’t think it would be discussed by declining. My point is you don’t want her performing there or probably any country that have those views, which is unfair to fans who might not have the luxury to go to other countries to see her. If she announces a stadium show there on tour, what are you going to say :skull:

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

If she was performing at some big WW event there, maybe. A private event, no. I don’t think it would be discussed by declining. My point is you don’t want her performing there or probably any country that have those views, which is unfair to fans who might not have the luxury to go to other countries to see her. If she announces a stadium show there on tour, what are you going to say :skull:

If she made a public statement regarding it, yes it absolutely would be discussed. There's news articles about her sneezing, sis. :skull: Come on now.

If she announces a show there on tour, then I'm absolutely willing to have a larger discussion on the importance of her LGBTQ+ fans in the country being able to see her. But that's not what this situation is. So I think it's incredibly disingenuous to try and force that into the argument to soften the fact that she's made this terrible decision.

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

If she made a public statement regarding it, yes it absolutely would be discussed. There's news articles about her sneezing, sis. :skull: Come on now.

If she announces a show there on tour, then I'm absolutely willing to have a larger discussion on the importance of her LGBTQ+ fans in the country being able to see her. But that's not what this situation is. So I think it's incredibly disingenuous to try and force that into the argument to soften the fact that she's made this terrible decision.

I think some of you expect too much from her. 

It’s not even me defending her, I’m one the worst dragging her this last year. Like I said, she could decline and someone else will replace her. I think J Lo was offered the gig. 

Bey really be holding out on us! I just heard one of those leaked songs in full. :WAP:

Just now, Shelter said:

I think some of you expect too much from her. 

It’s not even me defending her, I’m one the worst dragging her this last year. Like I said, she could decline and someone else will replace her. I think J Lo was offered the gig. 

I expect her to not take money over the morals that I hope she has. I don't think that's expecting too much at all. Just because someone else could theoretically take it if she refuses it, also isn't a defence. Each person could do what is right and refuse based on those grounds and then maybe a discussion will start to be had. But instead she's taken the money and I personally feel incredibly disappointed in her right now.

The backlash is surprisingly less than I thought.

At this point I'm not convinced they cab do anything for the era to really revive it anymore.

The entire RENAISSANCE era is a perfect example of how you can drop a great album and brutally murder the hype in record time.

And she's not winning AOTY either, so I hope this is all worth it. :rip:

Im really happy to see how yall finally realize what I realized 4-5 months ago - Bey is a hypocrite and only cares about her own coin. Shes not the humble and sweet girl anymore we grew up with. Shes a billionaire and only cares about that.

An excellent and outstanding musician/performer, but on a personal level, shes elitist and arrogant. There i said it. I hope she never acknowledges us again with her fake "I love u deep" posts. No, you dont Bey. U couldnt care less. U just like our money and how we do the work for u and freak out. U love being celebrated and adored, and Im sure you love being a mom and a wife to Jay. U live for that. But regarding us fans, you literally couldnt care less. Enjoy your 20 millies! Xoxo

tenor.gif

Just found out unproblematic queen Kylie Minogue is doing NYE at the same Dubai hotel? Two faves letting me down this Christmas I- :deadbanana2: I’m less bothered about Kylocal Minobody because she did give her fans a real era with lots of content and also she speaks in public more than once a year which is always a plus!

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Bey was mentioned in the new Glass Onion, Knives Out movie. 

:cm:

Oooh, Really?! 

35 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

The backlash is surprisingly less than I thought.

At this point I'm not convinced they cab do anything for the era to really revive it anymore.

The entire RENAISSANCE era is a perfect example of how you can drop a great album and brutally murder the hype in record time.

And she's not winning AOTY either, so I hope this is all worth it. :rip:

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Just found out unproblematic queen Kylie Minogue is doing NYE at the same Dubai hotel? Two faves letting me down this Christmas I- :deadbanana2: I’m less bothered about Kylocal Minobody because she did give her fans a real era with lots of content and also she speaks in public more than once a year which is always a plus!

Oh wow, Kylie. 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

Oooh, Really?! 

Kate Hudson mentions her 

Ivy Park: Desert Camo coming.

"When I was in Dubai performing, I felt so connected to the desert. And I love to hide. *deep chuckle* So it just felt natural. All my queens - and that includes the gays! #RunTheWorld - can find this new drop exclusively at Bass Pro Shop."

First 100 purchases get a free Chick-Fil-A sandwich voucher!

7 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Ivy Park: Desert Camo coming.

"When I was in Dubai performing, I felt so connected to the desert. And I love to hide. *deep chuckle* So it just felt natural. All my queens - and that includes the gays! #RunTheWorld - can find this new drop exclusively at Bass Pro Shop."

First 100 purchases get a free Chick-Fil-A sandwich voucher!

I love the desert… it grounds me. It reminds me, ok you’re just this one small speck in a sea of sand, the grit and harshness of the heat represents the sacrifices I had to make for my career.

While I was making Renaissance, I went back to that desert in my head. I thought about all the talented people in dubai before me who let people sh*t on them, and that really symbolized the theme for this record. I love y’all deep, every purchase includes a free sample of olive oil so make sure you get yourself some camo!

spacer.png

Y'all are bored and frustrated that she is hiding lol. Being frustrated about a damn rumor LOL At least freaking wait SOMEONE confirm the damn thing before you start whining. 

The person who said Kylie Minogue is for sure performing in Dubai. Of course the same hypocrites wont even be bothered about Kylie doing it. It's only a problem when it's Beyoncé. 

Again leave that woman alone and go stan other people. She dont give a damn! and yes COLLECT YOUR COINS BEYONCÉ!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.