Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 minutes ago, G'Day said:

The fact that people here are bragging about having careers and men yet they’re STILL on this trash website defending a woman they don’t know and have never met. Shouldn’t you be with your man or working?

Parasocial relationships take many forms and anyone who has an account on a pop forum has some sort of parasocial relationship with the person who they stan. Stop thinking you’re special or exempt!

spacer.png

:gaycat6:

• Replies 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

All in all. I'm just glad seeing how a big part of our fanbase is ready to drag her and hold her accountable at the most minimal sign of offense. Says a good lot about our morals and how it set us apart from other stanbases (Garbz, Dr. Rape stans, etc)

There is a point you have made. We must remember that this is a woman that filmed herself on a sinking police car in the Deep South. This as part of her art, her music. She politicized herself; no one, neither Chart Hive nor Art Hive, projected that onto her. Her statements and stances are her own. And so her politics, specifically her class politics, are open to criticism by fans most of all. The same goes for Kylie too, btw. Kylie’s almost entirely apolitical but should know better anyway. Gay men have kept her lights on for a decade or more lmao. As for Madonna, if I’m not mistaken she’s only performed in the UAE once and it was a tour date (remember those?) ten years ago. She turns down private parties because… she’s Madonna. Not the most humble of our stars, not a girl who’s above making money, but a girl who understands that sometimes turning down a paycheck is a bigger flex than taking one. 

tldr: Beyoncé is a troll and a menace! She’s great tho! Happy New Year to all factions of the Hive!

13 minutes ago, yonsé said:

the people saying they have lives are being called “brown-nosers”, “bootlickers”, and “cult members” because they aren’t outraged…who’s rly being nasty here? 

Not them getting their feelings hurt but they throw vitriol in here all day. :rip: yeah, I’m gonna say it again; lives are needed. 

28 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

All in all. I'm just glad seeing how a big part of our fanbase is ready to drag her and hold her accountable at the most minimal sign of offense. Says a good lot about our morals and how it set us apart from other stanbases (Garbz, Dr. Rape stans, etc)

Not true, it’s actually humanizing cause some of the hive acts like they aren’t like every other fan base that turns a blind eye to their fave. Or regular person that overlooks their friends/families questionable choices and actions 

8 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

There is a point you have made. We must remember that this is a woman that filmed herself on a sinking police car in the Deep South. This as part of her art, her music. She politicized herself; no one, neither Chart Hive nor Art Hive, projected that onto her. Her statements and stances are her own. And so her politics, specifically her class politics, are open to criticism by fans most of all. The same goes for Kylie too, btw. Kylie’s almost entirely apolitical but should know better anyway. Gay men have kept her lights on for a decade or more lmao. As for Madonna, if I’m not mistaken she’s only performed in the UAE once and it was a tour date (remember those?) ten years ago. She turns down private parties because… she’s Madonna. Not the most humble of our stars, not a girl who’s above making money, but a girl who understands that sometimes turning down a paycheck is a bigger flex than taking one. 

tldr: Beyoncé is a troll and a menace! She’s great tho! Happy New Year to all factions of the Hive!

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Well said, can’t have it both ways. 

18 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

:clap3:

20 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Very well written :clap3:

2 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Why are that album by The Carters and that various artists soundtrack in this ranking?

1. Renaissance

2. Beyoncé

3. B’Day/4

4. 4/B’Day

5. Lemonade

6. Dangerously in Love 

7. IASF

The Gift is good enough to be apart of this and it’s better than some girls studio albums. :gaycat1:I added EIL out of pity.

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:

Any ranking that doesn’t put I Am Such Sh*t at the bottom is automatically wrong

:flower:

Sweet Dreams single-handedly carries that album I’m afraid. :jonny6: The other album has ‘Daddy’ and deserves to be at the bottom I’m sawry.

7 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Sweet Dreams single-handedly carries that album I’m afraid. :jonny6: The other album has ‘Daddy’ and deserves to be at the bottom I’m sawry.

Not an unlisted / hidden track being the catalyst 

Best album: 

Rennie > 4 > ST > Lemonade > Bday > DIL > IASF

Best era:

IASF > 4 > Lemonade > Bday > DIL > ST > Rennie

Overall:

4 > Lemonade > IASF = Rennie > BDay = ST > DIL

tenor.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Couple things:

• Beyoncé slayed in her Tiffany blood diamonds, tbh it's one of her best campaigns to date (if not THE best... competing with H&M)
  • Beyoncé should absolutely get her coins in Dubai, there's not really much a popstar can affect about LGBT laws worldwide
  • Beyoncé will need to remove Kanye from the opening sequence of "Party" when she performs it live
  • Beyoncé will need to substitute "Balenciaga" with "Dolce Gabanna" when she performs "Summer Renaissance" as the closer on the Club Renaissance World Tour.

:fish1:

17 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Couple things:

• Beyoncé will need to substitute "Balenciaga" with "Dolce Gabanna" when she performs "Summer Renaissance" as the closer on the Club Renaissance World Tour.

:fish1:

Do I have some news for you

7C46DCC5-750A-4AE3-888D-0A507CAC6626.thu

1 hour ago, G'Day said:

The fact that people here are bragging about having careers and men yet they’re STILL on this trash website defending a woman they don’t know and have never met. Shouldn’t you be with your man or working?

:rip: 

I'm not sure I've ever met anyone with a fulfilling, successful life that has to lord over everyone else how great it is. Besides, I can be very happy in my life and still criticize Beyonce, a woman who does not know me and never will. 

Spoiler

If she posts the whole performance on youtube then I’ll forgive this act of homophobia

spacer.png

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If she posts the whole performance on youtube then I’ll forgive this act of homophobia

spacer.png

seeing AHAP choreo is worth losing a few rights

atp i hope all her eggs are scrambled and she’s starting menopause 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.