Beyoncé

Kisuke

45 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

When she does not perform or go to the grammy’s, then what

YPoQXiZ.gif

Oh she is going sis, she will be watching someone else take that AOTY, and its what she deserves for ignoring us.

spacer.png

• Replies 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Oh she is going sis, she will be watching someone else take that AOTY, and its what she deserves for ignoring us.

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Oh shes gonna go. Shes gonna be an hour late to avoid red carpet, sit front row, collect some trophies and give a wodden speech thats in a diamond badazzled envelope pre-written by her assistant, and leave again to host her celeb-only private Party where pics are not allowed. Bey wont even learn that stupid speech by heart while we excuse that due to her being anxious when in reality, shes just lazy and doesnt care

YPoQXiZ.gif

We shouldve never made her rich, its our fault and now we have to pay the price

YPoQXiZ.gif

Matthew, if u hear me - take away all her money. Steal it. You got my permission.

YPoQXiZ.gif

We need her to lose AOTY…but watch this be the win

spacer.png

I can’t wait to see some pictures of her performance in Dubai. Her costumes at the private event in India were so beautiful❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

YPoQXiZ.gif

She’s def going and def performing 

8 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

She’s def going and def performing 

Going? Yes.

Performing? No.

I really dont think so unfortunately.

YPoQXiZ.gif

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

Watch her perform then posts pics on her IG 2 months later. 

spacer.png

Can you believe she did that Vogue shooting before releasing the album thinking "thatll be enough when it comes to promoting the album"?

Gosh, the horror. If only we knew before

YPoQXiZ.gif

1 hour ago, Embustera said:

I can’t wait to see some pictures of her performance in Dubai. Her costumes at the private event in India were so beautiful❤️❤️❤️

I can’t wait either. I feel like she’s going to perform everything except Renaissance tracks, but I’m so glad she’s doing something next month. Can’t wait to see some leaked videos or pictures. :heart2: And can’t wait for her to continuously pay dust to the people with their hair on fire about it. She’s done more the the LGBTQ community than they’ve even thought about doing. 

Collect your coins, Bey-on-cee 

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Going? Yes.

Performing? No.

YPoQXiZ.gif

Watch Bey actually be talking to ABBA and she is preparing a hologram experience, even accepting her award as hologram

YPoQXiZ.gif

44 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Can you believe she did that Vogue shooting before releasing the album thinking "thatll be enough when it comes to promoting the album"?

Gosh, the horror. If only we knew before

YPoQXiZ.gif

!!

I’m convinced she loves torturing us atp. Like she gets moist off this or something. 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

!!

I’m convinced she loves torturing us atp. Like she gets moist off this or something. 

spacer.png

Oh pls only money gets that old dry clam of hers wet lately 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, G'Day said:

The bootlickers that are so excited about a private performance that they’ll see 10-30 seconds of via random Snapchat quality videos that get reposted on stan IG accounts :deadbanana2::lmao:

These are the same folks that say she’s arts over charts and then her first concert in 4 years is for a quick paycheck from a bunch of elites halfway around the world that she has no personal connection to. Fun fact: her last concert was for a billionaire Indian tycoon’s daughter’s wedding party, so I guess she only puts on shows for billionaires now. 

Congrats to Dubai Hive though :clap3:I hope they will at least be able to get their lives to the muffled sound of her performance as they listen from outside the hotel doors.

Can she atleast do some of renaissance live

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, G'Day said:

The bootlickers that are so excited about a private performance that they’ll see 10-30 seconds of via random Snapchat quality videos that get reposted on stan IG accounts :deadbanana2::lmao:

These are the same folks that say she’s arts over charts and then her first concert in 4 years is for a quick paycheck from a bunch of elites halfway around the world that she has no personal connection to. Fun fact: her last concert was for a billionaire Indian tycoon’s daughter’s wedding party, so I guess she only puts on shows for billionaires now. 

Congrats to Dubai Hive though :clap3:I hope they will at least be able to get their lives to the muffled sound of her performance as they listen from outside the hotel doors.

Good for her. 

billionaires >>> entitled fickle whiny “fans” 

5 hours ago, Calypso said:

Some of y'all are very stupid with "don't take money over morals" argument... 

In this effed up world there is no such place. All the biggest companies in the world are American and they exploit all the poor countries and have no problems with it. The Western countries constantly wage wars and organize coups to defend their (money) interests. And this doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. Please stop with this nonsensical fake outrage over dubai of all places. Y'all think human rights and morals begin and end at gay rights. Have no real clue about any ******* thing. No history, no geo politics, no nothing. No clue about how this world works. Good on you Beyoncé! Collect your coins and do your thing!! 

Y'all are upset over the era as a whole and have now truly lost your marbles and unable to judge anything properly. Yeah call me a "bootlicker"🤣🤣🤣🤣 

--------

Happy holidays everyone!!!

I hope y'all have a great time filled with love and happiness and have a great NYE. I for one can't wait to blast Cuff It while getting ready for new years 

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

3 hours ago, Bicassie said:

YPoQXiZ.gif

It would be what they deserved for playing in her face all these years. 

38 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Defending billionaires? Fave would be so proud of you! I hope your Christmas bonus got delivered in the mail. 

And DID :alexz2:

1 hour ago, G'Day said:

:clap3: Bootlicking Hive showing their asses, as per. 

2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Going? Yes.

Performing? No.

YPoQXiZ.gif

She's nominated for AOTY so she has to. 

6 hours ago, Calypso said:

Some of y'all are very stupid with "don't take money over morals" argument... 

In this effed up world there is no such place. All the biggest companies in the world are American and they exploit all the poor countries and have no problems with it. The Western countries constantly wage wars and organize coups to defend their (money) interests. And this doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. Please stop with this nonsensical fake outrage over dubai of all places. Y'all think human rights and morals begin and end at gay rights. Have no real clue about any ******* thing. No history, no geo politics, no nothing. No clue about how this world works. Good on you Beyoncé! Collect your coins and do your thing!! 

Y'all are upset over the era as a whole and have now truly lost your marbles and unable to judge anything properly. Yeah call me a "bootlicker"🤣🤣🤣🤣 

--------

Happy holidays everyone!!!

I hope y'all have a great time filled with love and happiness and have a great NYE. I for one can't wait to blast Cuff It while getting ready for new years 

I mean if you have knowledge about these issues shouldn’t you be a bit more critical about her?

I don’t think being critical makes someone less of a stan bc in this situation it’s valid 

but after the “what’s better than 1 black billionaire? 2”, the blood diamond, oscar party during an employee strike why some are still surprised about her choices :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

Oh pls only money gets that old dry clam of hers wet lately 

spacer.png

Don’t forget Jay’s lips too.

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Devin said:

Don’t forget Jay’s lips too.

spacer.png

Must feel like a scissoring experience me thinks

YPoQXiZ.gif

I hope she goes to the grammy just so i can see a Zoom in on her face when she loses AOTY to Taylor again! 

spacer.png

Screaming at how BrownNoseHive were loud this whole era about how she’s a businesswoman, she doesn’t owe anyone anything, she does what she wants, etc etc, mainly in reference to taking her sweet ass time in selling the visuals to a streamer, and then when the ugliest, messiest, most egregious, least magnanimous example of Business Bey rears her head, they’re forced to defend it because they typed themselves into a corner for six months. :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.