Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

 2024torna

 

Best Female Single of The Year

 

ROUND 10 / Top 45!

 

Ariana's Yes,And? WCBF & The Boy is Mine still surviving, 

 

Competition is getting more difficult every round

 

VOTE HERE:

 

Good Luck to Ariana :party: could she win this year?

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

Seeing the videos of her interacting with fans makes me so happy. After everything she's been through, it really speaks volumes to the level of empathy she has to still give so much of herself to others. I can tell she takes the role her work has in other our lives seriously even if she legitimately owes none of us anything. :weeps:

I hate how the backlash and hate she's gotten over the years has made her so guarded

 

The way she comes across in interviews for this wicked press run seems so fake and gushing and devoid

 

Also seems like her and her team have seen all of this girl's girl stuff everyone on social media loves so she's playing up to that

 

Feels redundant to watch any celebrity interview anymore of anybody because everyone seems to watered down and fake. I know it's always been that way likely, but it feels this way more than ever now.

Edited by Saintlor

 

Burn those Positions's haters omg :deadbanana2:

It remains her 2nd best album though :alexz:

 

Not kidding when I say this may be one of the best interviews she's ever done. She's so fun in this.

 

 

12 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Not kidding when I say this may be one of the best interviews she's ever done. She's so fun in this.

 

 

She needs to only do interviews w gay men from now on 

Weird people are saying she quitting music when she said she just isn't going only focus on music like she did for the past ten years. Also we have more things coming music wise next year, yet some people acting like she said she hates music. :deadbanana4:

When I saw posts that she got snubbed, I thought she got 0 noms, but she got 3 amazing nomations tbh. I'm glad ES continues to have all her albums (except for YT) have a nomination in Best Pop Vocal Album, showing us that her albums are critically well received projects. 

 

Also, I am the happiest about the "Best Dance Pop Recording" nomination tbh. I feel like, she has the most chances of winning her third Grammy in this category, out of those 3 that is. Billie might get this one, of course she probably has the best chances out of everyone from this category, but I feel like Ariana could be the dark horse with Yes, And? as Y,A? is the most commercially successful one and is also a dance classic in general this year. 

 

 

Tbh, I didn't expect much but I'm surprised WCBF didn't get a nomination, especially for Best Music Video. :skull:

Thank God for Wicked. We can forget about this mess and she can keep herself occupied and not be bothered by the scammys.

7 hours ago, genio said:

When I saw posts that she got snubbed, I thought she got 0 noms, but she got 3 amazing nomations tbh. I'm glad ES continues to have all her albums (except for YT) have a nomination in Best Pop Vocal Album, showing us that her albums are critically well received projects. 

 

Also, I am the happiest about the "Best Dance Pop Recording" nomination tbh. I feel like, she has the most chances of winning her third Grammy in this category, out of those 3 that is. Billie might get this one, of course she probably has the best chances out of everyone from this category, but I feel like Ariana could be the dark horse with Yes, And? as Y,A? is the most commercially successful one and is also a dance classic in general this year. 

 

 

Charli got nominated it over her on Best Pop Solo with an album track while she had a #1 hit on the Hot 100 and Pop Radio, lets no be delusional, Von Dutch is winning over her, even Billie will be ahead of her on the category, she will lose all 3 noms, the sooner we accept it the better:chick3:

the boy is mine and yes, and? being the grammy nominated singles for the era over wcbf is not the turnout i expected :ohwow:

I did not even think of the possibility that WCBF would be snubbed from SOTY, Best Pop Solo, or Music Video. I did not really feel like it would've made it to final ROTY nominations, with all those other songs and the predictions. I thought that ES might have a slight chance at not being one of the AOTY contenders, but I still felt like it would make it to the nominations for the category.

WCBF, at the very least, deserved BPSP.

Anyways, it's pretty great that TBIM got that pop duo/group performance nomination and ES continuing her streak of Pop Vocal. 3 nominations is not bad, considering the BIG stack of releases (and that too, acclaimed and successful releases, including ES) and all of them submitting and competing this year. She deserved a nomination for WCBF, even if it'd been just one. But regardless, I'm glad she got 3 nominations for 3 different releases. 

It looks like she has a good chance at winning the dance pop category. The only other strong contender to Y,A? is Guess (Charli ft. Billie), it seems. If Y,A? wins it, will be pretty cool.

Edited by laqqinq

that's another way to look at it too i guess. idk.

 

5 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

I did not even think of the possibility that WCBF would be snubbed from SOTY, ROTY, or Best Pop Solo. I thought that ES might have a slight chance at not being one of the AOTY contenders, but I still felt like it would make it to the nominations for the category.

WCBF, at the very least, deserved BPSP.

I think she has a good chance at winning the dance pop category. The only other strong contender to Y,A? is Guess (Charli ft. Billie), it seems. If Y,A? wins it, will be pretty cool, regardless.

Guess is not nominated in Dance nn. Both Charli and Billie are in the category separately with their own entries. 

2 hours ago, genio said:

Guess is not nominated in Dance nn. Both Charli and Billie are in the category separately with their own entries. 

La vie en rose and apple/von dutch/360?

9 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

La vie en rose and apple/von dutch/360?

Von Dutch is nominated for Charli. 

3 hours ago, laqqinq said:

that's another way to look at it too i guess. idk.

 

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with the GRAMMYs snubbing her and I think it's bs they make vocalists do more artistically to get major nominations but then nominate something like TTPD and Fortnight in the major categories. I wish they would admit it's a popularity contest and there is a weird bias towards certain artists. However yeah they aren't Max Martin fans over there at the Recording Academy lol. Evident with how he has so few GRAMMYs, The Weeknd's complete snub of After Hours, etc. Ariana needs to work with different producers and/or needs a commercially undeniable year to be nominated in the GF. I don't think she cares though and tbh the GRAMMYs lose more and more credibility each year. 

 

I don't wanna jinx it but it seems she looking forward to bigger and better things this award season for Wicked anyway. She is currently #3 in the odds for Best Supporting Actress for this years Oscars. The buzz is real. 

Edited by Tm4074

22 minutes ago, Tm4074 said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with the GRAMMYs snubbing her and I think it's bs they make vocalists do more artistically to get major nominations but then nominate something like TTPD and Fortnight in the major categories. I wish they would admit it's a popularity contest and there is a weird bias towards certain artists. However yeah they aren't Max Martin fans over there at the Recording Academy lol. Evident with how he has so few GRAMMYs, The Weeknd's complete snub of After Hours, etc. Ariana needs to work with different producers and/or needs a commercially undeniable year to be nominated in the GF. I don't think she cares though and tbh the GRAMMYs lose more and more credibility each year. 

 

I don't wanna jinx it but it seems she looking forward to bigger and better things this award season for Wicked anyway. She is currently #3 in the odds for Best Supporting Actress for this years Oscars. The buzz is real. 

Yeah, it's true. I agree on the bias and Max Martin parts, which is why I shared your comment lol. I think maybe she knew, to some extent, about his repo with and at the Grammys, and still went ahead and worked with him on the album, because maybe she doesn't really care much, or "enough" (as much some expect her to) about the Grammys. So like, a big 4 nomination, or a snub basically, was a hit or miss already in their eyes, yk.

Regardless of the 2025 ceremony outcome, she still has 2 grammys (in 2 important categories) and it ticks off the ridiculous box of having a grammy just for the sake of having it. But she doesn't seem to care much about it anyway, so whatever. Looking forward to Wicked.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.