Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"

Featured Replies

  • Author

Wait... I'm kinda gagged. The production jonny

She didn't have to go this hard for Cat In The Hat jonny

Now I need an EP with an extended version and remixes alexz

She poured her heart and soul out in luck...or something and said now I'm ready to have FUN. More droplets queen clap3

Edited by SafeAndSound

  • Replies 126
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 hours ago, Acuminatus said:

Is this a KATSEYE reject? Speaking of which, I'm surprised they weren't called upon to do this song.

if they were called no one picked up bc they are down a new member each week

Why are people hating on this? it's fun and just light hearted. I feel like depressed people hate on happy fun pop music.

it's for kids, its meant to be light hearted.

CATastrophe

iTunes:

#4 Mexico

#5 Spain

#6 El Salvador

#21 Panama

#30 Australia

#188 United Kingdom

I need the US to wake up. (No pun intended)

3 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

What is this?

sheep

The Cat in the Hat theme song

azealia

it's not terrible but I don't think I'll have this on rotation....

glad she's releasing though and can't wait for what's next.

The song is obviously good enough for Warner bros to approve it to be a soundtrack on the movie. Idc what others say. This put me in a good mood today.

You can tell how happy she seems

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

The song is obviously good enough for Warner bros to approve it to be a soundtrack on the movie. Idc what others say. This put me in a good mood today.

You can tell how happy she seems

Your avi! Iconic. She's literally this emoji alexz

It sounds like a NMIXX song lmao. Even ITZY would eat this up (iykyk)

Edited by KeshasPeriod

45 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

The song is obviously good enough for Warner bros to approve it to be a soundtrack on the movie. Idc what others say. This put me in a good mood today.

You can tell how happy she seems

People not getting a cute little fun (experimental) pop song? I hate this timeline

The music video is a joy to watch, it's so funny and heart warming watch her energy on it. she truly loves music again heart2

10 hours ago, ItsRic said:

I don't like reading into things too much like a swiftie but she's probably hinting at something with the couch.

Couches are a prominent figure in LOS, and the couch is transported into a fantasy world that has more upbeat sound and colorful environment than LOS.

Then that fantasy world later on leeches onto the LOS world (home, stuck inside) which probably means whatever she releases next will sound like the fantasy world.

LOL. That's some swiftie **** right there but I hope I'm right.

I'm actually here for it, but then again Hil could rap next and I'd be supporting her anyways!

7 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

if they were called no one picked up bc they are down a new member each week

Ok, that was really funny and clever!

7 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Why are people hating on this? it's fun and just light hearted. I feel like depressed people hate on happy fun pop music.

it's for kids, its meant to be light hearted.

Exactly, I mean all the people saying that the song is messy and weird...

Didn't your mothers read bed time stories and at some point one of those stories was The Cat In The Hat?

Cause well, that character is really messy and weird (that's what makes him fun for kids) and then again you're all forgetting that both the movie and the song are aimed at children, guys!

Edited by theedmontonkid

Love it!!! it kinda sounds like the wizards of waverly place theme song

She's still #1 on iTunes Brazil, they really don't play.

She debuted at #133 in France, my impact alexz

30 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Song of the Year WTF

it's so campy and addictive I-

I'm HOOKED! It's so addictive it's scary

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.