Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 105
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 hours ago, torontowest91 said:

Is this from a movie

Yeah the new Cat in the Hat movie coming out in November.

12 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Okaaayy this is a bop!WAP

Obviously geared towards a children movie, but I am impressed by how much it goes off. And how it's such a shift sonically from 'luck… or something'. She's really feeding us ever since she announced her comeback, and I couldn't be more grateful and proud as a fan from day 1.

Also the fact that Matthew and the team produced this, shows that they are capable of producing some great uptempo bops. I am really curious to find out what they'll be cooking up for the next album. Endless possibilities.

Can't wait to see the video for Catastrophe.

Yeah Rockish. I KNEW IT!

FULL VIDEO:

She's dipping into k-pop a bit! duca

Not my cup of tea but I really like the verses. The chorus still needs time for me,

5 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

You could tell she truly love couch ahh

Love her, the song is cute and fun too!

The music video was a bit of a letdown. I thought there would be more to it. She was laying down/sitting for 95% of it. She looks gorgeous though.

30 minutes ago, prézli said:

Worse than The Math.

hilary-01-small-200.thumb.gif.377ffea266

Haters says hi!

let's see if it enters iTunes somewhere

I ... can't say I EVER want to hear this again ⚰️⚰️⚰️

35 minutes ago, prézli said:

Worse than The Math.

hilary-01-small-200.thumb.gif.377ffea266

Jail for the TM insult. That hymn is galaxies from whatever tf this sGwenStefani avril hello kitty tragedy is

I don't like reading into things too much like a swiftie but she's probably hinting at something with the couch.

Couches are a prominent figure in LOS, and the couch is transported into a fantasy world that has more upbeat sound and colorful environment than LOS.

Then that fantasy world later on leeches onto the LOS world (home, stuck inside) which probably means whatever she releases next will sound like the fantasy world.

LOL. That's some swiftie **** right there but I hope I'm right.

15 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Haters says hi!

let's see if it enters iTunes somewhere

You're mentally ill if you think it's a good song. ace

4 minutes ago, prézli said:

You're mentally ill if you think it's a good song. ace

I was referring to the song "Haters" but no need to be rude… or did you?

the way i'm only streaming this because its by The Queen! i do agree tho that the outro couldve been longer and more present thru out the track.

its giving Little Lies a little, in the sense that the song couldve been even better if it stuck with a certain sound it toyed around with.

I am OBSESSSSSSSSED with this jonny5

The "Why Not" reference?????? The parallels with Holiday's lyrics "in tune with the beat of my heart"? I cannnnnnn't.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.