Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, Mezik said:

This is kinda song of the year?

I love how I've seen comments ranging from "this is AWFUL and worst song of the year" to "This is the song of the year" rip

  • Replies 131
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, DuffStan said:

I'm HOOKED! It's so addictive it's scary

I know right!?

And I'm sure once the movie is out then more and more people (different generations) will be buying and streaming!

Hilary is showing how versatile she can actually be as an artist, I know all she really wants is to be respected at her craft and that's exactly what she has achieved...

Also, you can't never please everyone, so she might as well please herself (and our ears) while having fun and collecting those coins from Warner! clap3

CATastrophe

iTunes:

#1 Brazil

#5 Mexico

#16 Netherlands

#18 El Salvador

#18 Spain

#29 Australia

#52 Panama

#57 United States

#59 Canada

#59 Colombia

#77 United Kingdom

#123 Italy

The way Brazil loves our ***** is unmatched

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

CATastrophe

iTunes:

#1 Brazil

#5 Mexico

#16 Netherlands

#18 El Salvador

#18 Spain

#29 Australia

#52 Panama

#57 United States

#59 Canada

#59 Colombia

#77 United Kingdom

#123 Italy

The way Brazil loves our ***** is unmatched

It's impressive how it's still holding up wow… all while selling out major tour dates okok

  • Author

Thoughts after the first day hype: the prechorus is way more solid than the actual chorus. But the production is what really makes this so bombastic and fun. I'm actually glad it's short and sweet, just a little gumdrop bop for the kids. I think maybe a dancier remix for the clubs might be cute too, but now I'm ready to hear what other songs she's been cooking

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.