Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hoping she serves us a lil choreo in the video, give us another viral trend queen clap3

Edited by SafeAndSound

  • Replies 93
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

The transition from Luck...or something to Puss...it's Everything. Her mind

pikachoo

Okaaayy this is a bop!WAP

Obviously geared towards a children movie, but I am impressed by how much it goes off. And how it's such a shift sonically from 'luck… or something'. She's really feeding us ever since she announced her comeback, and I couldn't be more grateful and proud as a fan from day 1.

Also the fact that Matthew and the team produced this, shows that they are capable of producing some great uptempo bops. I am really curious to find out what they'll be cooking up for the next album. Endless possibilities.

Can't wait to see the video for Catastrophe.

8 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

this pathetic rape supporter, can't wait for her 15 minutes of hype to be over (again)

Girl what? Is this bc she's friends with Alana? rip

11 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

It's actually super cute, reminds me a bit of Dignity/K Poppy, and I love the instrumental sound at the end. Just wish it were longer! The video should be great and colorful

I wish it was a bit longer too, but I actually like it a lot to be a song for a children's movie, you know?

The video is going to be great, I'm sure and hopefully Hil will get more opportunities like this one... maybe for an adults movie?

10 hours ago, mathekr said:

Written by Hilary, Matthew, Brian Phillips and Madison Love

Produced by Matthew, Brian Phillips and Dean Andreades

I knew Matt wasn't going to write a song for a Christmas children's movie, but he produced it, I LOVE Madison so much and I like that Brian helped with the production!

9 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Hoping she serves us a lil choreo in the video, give us another viral trend queen clap3

I don't know about the dance part, but the song is cute, fun and they gave her Miley's touring budget for the music video it seems like, so I can't wait to finally watch it, cause she sure looks stunning on the pics she posted on IG today!

9 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

this pathetic rape supporter, can't wait for her 15 minutes of hype to be over (again)

Oh, here we go again... katie2

9 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Okaaayy this is a bop!WAP

Obviously geared towards a children movie, but I am impressed by how much it goes off. And how it's such a shift sonically from 'luck… or something'. She's really feeding us ever since she announced her comeback, and I couldn't be more grateful and proud as a fan from day 1.

Also the fact that Matthew and the team produced this, shows that they are capable of producing some great uptempo bops. I am really curious to find out what they'll be cooking up for the next album. Endless possibilities.

Can't wait to see the video for Catastrophe.

I wasn't expecting anything less from our Queen and I know what Matthew is capable of, he's a music freak, but yes I'm curious about what the new record will sound like!

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

Video should be dropping in about 2 hours! jonny5

I still can't believe that this is our lives now! clap3

Edited by theedmontonkid

Serving this level of cvnt for a Cat in the Hat song deadbanana2

Edited by zach

Well, this was messy… or something! Cute bop, Ohh La La vibes, glad she's doing more music and not taking another vacation

Absolutely obsessed with this. An infectious ear worm.

And she knows exactly the right blocking and facial expressions to sell ANYTHING. Such a charismatic queen. clap3

Is this a KATSEYE reject? Speaking of which, I'm surprised they weren't called upon to do this song.

Now wait a min Hilary I really wasn't expecting this to be a bopjonny4

The song is fun and super catchy and the music video is AWESOME with her little dance just like @SafeAndSound wanted, LOVE the clouds looking like butterflies and that it's colourful!

We need need more music videos like these, ok maybe not with all the effects, but we do want more budget, Atlantic please...

Edited by theedmontonkid

It's actually not that bad, I mean it's messy as f... but it's also kinda cute, or something. Glad she is making music tho

A cute experimental bop?! I love it, it's weird but it works!!

Also, nothing wrong with Hilary making cvnty bops for the kids as she is one original kids icon. Also, teach the new gen while they're young eli

No bridge or final chorus? Girl. Also this is giving Katseye demo yikes.

Recently Browsing 6

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.