Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Yes, and the Billboard 200 says hello with her six top 5 albums across 3 decades clap3

qQSsmK5.png

This

And then anyone criticising Hilary after just hearing a little snippet of a song that is supposed to be part of a children's christmas movie is crazy...

I mean, I personally wasn't expecting Hil to sing "I'm touching myself looking at The Cat In The Hat" on this particular song cause then again, this is a christmas song for a children's movie!

Plus, this is a huge opportunity for her and I'm sure both the song and the music video will be great...

Edited by theedmontonkid

7 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

This

And then anyone criticising Hilary after just hearing a little snippet of a song that is supposed to be part of a children's christmas movie is crazy...

I mean, I personally wasn't expecting Hil to sing "I'm touching myself looking at The Cat In The Hat" on this particular song cause then again, this is a christmas song for a children's movie!

Plus, this is a huge opportunity for her and I'm sure both the song and the music video will be great...

Well why she doing Christmas kids movies that's pathetic

Just now, torontowest91 said:

Is this from a movie

Cat In The Hat reboot

16 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Kinda cute and fun, nothing more

Is it out already? Who wrote and produced it?

It's actually super cute, reminds me a bit of Dignity/K Poppy, and I love the instrumental sound at the end. Just wish it were longer! The video should be great and colorful

Edited by Duffaholic

Can't believe I took a flight to NZ just to listen to Ooh La La 2.0.

suburban

3 hours ago, ReachOut said:

Is it out already? Who wrote and produced it?

Written by Hilary, Matthew, Brian Phillips and Madison Love

Produced by Matthew, Brian Phillips and Dean Andreades

I find it very surreal that we're getting new music from her. I honestly expected her to retire from music after BIBO.
We are so lucky jonny This is sacharine. Love it gaycat2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.