Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

KeshasPeriod

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KeshasPeriod

  1. Oh! Ok Just saw who Landon is… I like it. Malik is also cute.
  2. One of them is bi, I think
  3. It sounds like a NMIXX song lmao. Even ITZY would eat this up (iykyk)
  4. It was written after the release date, she said it on her insta post.
  5. I enjoyed this deluxe. This album just keeps getting better and better. She is taking it.
  6. I like this album Not her best, but not her worst Wtf is going on between her and her husband? Some of these lyrics… damn lmao
  7. Oh I need Kesha on one of those Rep vaults. Specially since they alledgedly recorded a song together back then? Not sure. There were rumors I think. But Debut can work too!!
  8. "In the region" and no mention of the organization's name… right
  9. I really want this to be Debut TV I need to hear her current studio vocals singing A Place In This World, the CHILLS just thinking about it. Also I need a re-recorded version of Crazier and You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home. So Taylor PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME
  10. she's choosing hunting, I can tell
  11. Wake up in the morning like F*CK P. Diddy
  12. Love Ariana and My Everything. But there's no comparison AT ALL.
  13. Simple: women can do whatever they want with their bodies as long as there is consent. If everyone involved is ok with it, then so be it.
  14. The misogyny here around Gaga having a surrogate or not is insane. But not surprising unfortunately. Is it YOUR business? No right? Then shut the **** up Anyways, congrats Gaga 💕
  15. Agreed minus the "chubby" part. You don't need to be fatphobic in order to call out other people's actions. It was very unnecessary.
  16. She showed her true colors with a lot of questionable choices and actions lmao
  17. Joanne was a risk considering Gaga never went fully country before. Also A Star Is Born is a soundtrack album, something Gaga never did before too. Witness was just Katy trying to be in her political bag (just like everyone else was due to the political climate at the time).
  18. Secunda as an album title would eat ngl
  19. Bebe Rexha is shaking with this title
  20. I have the second verse stuck on my mind DOOOONT IN. TE. RRUPT. ME.
  21. Yes
  22. I'm The Man is the only bad song here, she could've easily replaced it with Nasty Dirty Gross lmao
  23. Stream Detour everybody!
  24. Love the Kesha comparisons, queen will always have an impact on these new girls and people keep ignoring that fact

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.