Everything posted by JayLA
-
Which was the best Britney Spears parody song?
- A year has passed - Is Life of a Showgirl better or worse than Lover?
- Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 11: #3 WW (3.77m), #1 US (1.21m)
I don't even like this song but the fact that it Taylor isn't literally #1 every single day with every single song people twist their minds to deem it a flop is a testament to how dominant she really is Like why would literally anyone compare Taylor's numbers to Gaga, it's like..embarrassing lol- Nicki Minaj says Democrats are petty and childish during an interview with Lara Trump
It's so interesting that a woman that has instigated multiple twitter beefs would call someone else petty and childish It's so interesting that a woman that released a song called "Bigfoot" would call someone else petty and childish Who wants to add another?- Harvey Weinstein receives 15-year prison sentence in New York
This made me feel good- Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
The cover gives me Linked In headshot vibes- Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
I'm sorry but if she gives us a deluxe of her most critically panned album I-- House burns down on Fire Island; Troye Sivan clears his name
- 'The JLO Show: Live in Las Vegas' announced for CBS & Paramount+ this Thanksgiving
Okay- 1.3 MILLION people in queue for Miley's Hollywood Bowl shows
- MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
You type like boomer on Facebook, so once again, ok boomer- MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
- DEA joins Hayden Panettiere death investigation.
A disease, by definition, is not something you "partake" in. You clearly didn't know that, which is pretty alarming since you seem to be an adult. You are not coping with your laundry list of issues very well either - you are speaking in an incoherent and false was on the internet about someone you've never met. If you think yoire coping well with your issues - that stops here. So you have more in common with Hayden that you think, your mental illness is clearly still harming you. I hope you've learned something from this post and chose empathy.- The Cure smashing 3 months after its release. What went right?
- Is "I Knew It I Knew You" the most fraudulent song of the year?
I mean you would think it was a #1 diamond hit the amount yall talk about it Jesus Christ- Do What U Want Ft Xtina gains over 100 million streams on Spotify in 1 day. Happy?
200M is really huge for Christina, I'm happy for her- Very successful pop girl Greatest Hits albums?
Britney's GH album outsold Xtinas, its lead single outsold Xtinas, and both are certified multiple places. If Xtinas is a hit, I guess Britney's is too!! We gotta start to to get you thinking about WW instead of just the US. There is a big world out there DMF, expand your horizons, I believe in you!- Will "Die with a Smile" be Gaga's big final hit?
- The Weeknd: "I tested retirement a bit, and I don't like the way it feels"
This is a quote from DMF as well- Stop being bitter. Demi's "It's Not That Deep" is a pop masterpiece.
- Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Ghosttown should be the 2010s Madonna classic the way it seems Danceteria will be for the fans. My favorite Madonna ballads are the flops :( Ghosttown and Nothing Fails- Which song immediately autoplayed after petal for you?
- Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Danceteria could also open the tour EVEEYBODY GET UP AND DANCE- Can an artist be global without multiple US and UK #1 albums and singles?
OMG I used to have an account in college and you were doing this, I just made a new account at 31 and logged on to see you doing the same exact thing a decade later my god