Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Which video streaming service do you pay for?

Streaming 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Which service do you PAY for

    • YouTube Premium
      9%
      12
    • Netflix
      19%
      25
    • Hulu
      7%
      9
    • HBO Max
      12%
      16
    • Disney+
      15%
      20
    • Paramount
      3%
      4
    • PeaCOCK
      1%
      2
    • Crunchyroll
      0%
      1
    • Prime ad-free
      7%
      9
    • Apple TV
      6%
      8
    • Other
      3%
      5
    • I don't pay for any I'm a freeloader
      12%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I recently cancelled most of my streaming services because I don't use them enough. I regularly use YouTube and I kept Crunchyroll because I have some weebs in my family. I will probably resubscribe to some once a show I like comes out, like Severance, Pluribus, or knight of seven hungmen.

Edited by Mythical

  • Replies 37
  • Views 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    Paying for any of these in 2026 makes me think you're either too old or too young and don't know how the Internet works... or you're just lazy lol You can easily pirate every show or movie on HQ as in

  • Ryuuchan_X
    Ryuuchan_X

    I let my mom pay for all of them.

  • magazine
    magazine

    You're not catching me paying any of these

Paying money for streaming is insane to me. Though I'm using a Netflix account for free thanks to someone else

None. I used to before they became predatory. I'm not paying to watch ads, have the base fee updated once a year, not be able to let others watch things on my account, not knowing where any content exists because the streaming services are so disparate. I have a few shows I like to watch, and I know where I can watch them all in one place, with no streaming service necessary.

Bottom line: I do not support predatory companies as much as I can help it. bird

Paying for any of these in 2026 makes me think you're either too old or too young and don't know how the Internet works... or you're just lazy lol

You can easily pirate every show or movie on HQ as instantly as they get released on streaming. Like what are even the perks of paying for those apps rip

If you're paying for this you're part of the problem...

Grow up and learn to pirate

kukai

9 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

I let my mom pay for all of them.

This. And she does pay for ALL of them. ahh

She recently tried to boycott Netflix because of the MJ doc, but that didn't last 1 week. ahh

None. I like bingewatching and even though I get the argument that spreading episodes leads to more conversation/fanboy. It's just not for me.

So I started watching series after the season finals, but then we got 2 to more years between seasons and I just lost interest in watching series all together.

Also there are way to many streaming services now, nothing invites me to get a subscription. I rather read a book these days. I can't even be arsed to pirate.

Edited by J-esper

My family pays but I only use Disney+ to watch American dad while doing the dishes the rest of the time I pirate

why pay for that when piracy is so easy and convenient, everything you want on one website instead of spread around overpriced streaming services

Canceled Crunchyroll after they admitted to using Israeli ai for subtitles

vin

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Paying for any of these in 2026 makes me think you're either too old or too young and don't know how the Internet works... or you're just lazy lol

You can easily pirate every show or movie on HQ as instantly as they get released on streaming. Like what are even the perks of paying for those apps rip

There's this thing called employment that allows us to pay for a service. You should try it.

Far too many. Netflix, Hayu, NOW, Discovery Entertainment, Prime Video

I let my mum pay for them all except Hayu though.

The real biggest scam is the UK TV License.

Toxic Love

Mom pays for Netflix, boyfriend pays for Prime, I pay for Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, Paramount+, and Peacock.

Disney+

I love animated and cartoon shows, and I love how so many of my favorite original Disney movies are all there. There are also so many lesser-known or less popular ones i really love, like Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off, Stuck in the Suburbs,Cow Belles and more. They have nice fantasy-scifi content too

When it comes to tv shows......I've been watching all the Simpsons episodes lately—the 35 seasons—and ranking them from best to worst. It's my comfort show right now before going to sleep. Love all the cultural references in every episode-intro. Once I'm finished with them, Futurama and Gravity Falls are next. Maybe I'll rewatch Hannah Montana all over again too... cause I missed some episodes of the last two seasons. I need to rewatch Lizzie McGuire, Phil of the Future, and go back to those old times. Im sad life with derek is not there cause is a canadian show

One day in my boredom i watched the first episode of so many disney shows from the new gens (mid 2010s-late 2010s-2020s circa) and in my opinion theyre fun-entertaining if you see them with a less critical approach. Some of those would be a hit in the 2000s-2010s times with monoculture.

Honestly, I'm really pleased. Thanks to Disney, I learned English, and it genuinely changed my life and helped me through a difficult teenagehood. So I don't really feel guilty about giving them my dad's money, tbh. Yes i suscribed with their internet service gaycat2fan

Some of my earliest memories are connected to Disney movies—things like Dumbo, The Lion King, and Mulan. So I really don't care about the haters. Forever disney fan gaycat4 i would love to suscribe to crunchyroll

Im not a regular tv watcher but i been definitely watching more tv with this new suscription

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Whichever offers the most appealing Black Friday deal. Currently HBO (last year was 1 year ad-tier for $3/month).

Only Spotify. I have an ad blocker for Youtube and I sail the seven seas for everything else.

none but my family/friends pay for prime, Netflix, paramount plus, Disney+/hulu, crave (Canadian thing), stack tv (Canadian thing), HAYU (Canadian thing) and I use them all lol

Netflix and YouTube Premium but tbh I don't use Netflix a lot so I'm cancelling it, but keeping YouTube Premium because I use it to help me sleep.

WAY too many omg

Between my fiancé and I, we pay for:

Netflix
Prime Video
HBO Max
Disney+
Hayu
AppleTV+

Absolutey ridiculous and we are THIS close to just booking a cruise to the Bay again.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.