Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Christina - Genie 2.0 appreciation thread

Featured Replies

This is honestly the sound the Bionic album should have been it wasn't noisey or full of unnecessary screams over Gaga inspired electrobeats like Not Myself Tonight which was basically Dirrty meets Gaga.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

Ok.

Someone's gotta talk about your fave's music no one else is but DMF

Fighters are so funny. They have so much to say in threads unrelated to their faves, yet in a positive xtina thread their reply is a mere "ok." rofl

OT: we stan this electronica masterpiece, same with the Beautiful remake...soooo beautifully produced

Also this song...

  • Author
Just now, Faded said:

Fighters are so funny. They have so much to say in threads unrelated to their faves, yet in a positive xtina thread their reply is a mere "ok." rofl

OT: we stan this electronica masterpiece, same with the Beautiful remake...soooo beautifully produced

Also this song...

like the threads about their fave are scarce be grateful about this one. and agree this one is much better than most of Bionic

I love it so much! Love Beautiful 2.0 too. This entire "era" was so gayish, pop and fun! Love this sound and vibe. I wouldn't say "that's how Bionic should've sound1!!1", cause Bionic production is really rich and different, specially the "original Bionic" songs lol, but it's for sure better than some of the songs there, like I Like Boys.

1 hour ago, Faded said:

Fighters are so funny. They have so much to say in threads unrelated to their faves, yet in a positive xtina thread their reply is a mere "ok." rofl

OT: we stan this electronica masterpiece, same with the Beautiful remake...soooo beautifully produced

Also this song...

OP sounds positive to you? This thread is made by one of the biggest Xtina haters in this site.

I've always loved the "come on come on and let me ouT" bridge on this

  • Author
47 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

OP sounds positive to you? This thread is made by one of the biggest Xtina haters in this site.

And I can still enjoy her music which I do...

Genie 2.0 is genuinely one of my favorite songs from Xtina. It is IMMACULATE. The come on and let me out still slays in 2026. The vma performance was FIRE.

I always enjoyed this version. I also like how it approaches the song differently vocally aswell.

on a sidenote I am still not overly enjoying the funeral version of Beautiful though

9 hours ago, Xtripped said:

OP sounds positive to you? This thread is made by one of the biggest Xtina haters in this site.

Yes very positive and not delusional sweetie, y'all should try that sometimes

amazing

i also love the you are what you are (beautiful). they sound ethereal and timeless. I really thought this was going to be bionic direction of sound.

I listen to this remix regularly because it's part of my workout playlist.

On 7/9/2026 at 11:02 PM, rebeltwat said:

I've always loved the "come on come on and let me ouT" bridge on this

Me, too! Loved Genie 2.0.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.