Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

thesecondwave

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thesecondwave

  1. The Distance / Softside are soooooooo good. Like yes this whole album is delicious everytime I hear something new when I listen but those two tracks are massive!
  2. Im gagged at how much this works! I thought shed be much better on everything! Serve us the afterhours album mutha!
  3. Oh this is sooooooo TASTY refreshing and stunning. I love how gritty the sounds is this era. She just gets it!
  4. my sins are my saviour is honestly the best thing on this and theres so many amazing tracks but that one is soooo captivating.
  5. Lol this album is so good but im too sad to listen :(
  6. Lovesexdrugbomb tearing into meeee
  7. I like thissss! Shes looking really great too!
  8. Ive been getting my life to hot sauce lately if you get past the cringe lyrics its so good
  9. What i wanna know is how can i get this target exclusive track loving this album Hot Tubs is lowkey my fav rn
  10. Just finished my first listen. So stellar hes absolutely done it again!
  11. Has anyone noticed the intro of resd my lips its ballroom chants and a little bit of vogue can be heard? Or am I crazy?
  12. This album is literally her biopic queen has done it so masterfully!!! Im speechless
  13. People are sleeping on this song, its so good!!! I hope she gets to promote this more it needs some good live performances. Its so catchy
  14. I love her music so much, so excited to hear more from her.
  15. Omg this sounds incredible!!!
  16. This is gonna be such a banger forreal! So far everything sounds cohesive to me, I cant believe were getting a new album in about a month.
  17. So happy hes releasing this summer!!!!
  18. This is so reminiscent on cut 4 me , im soooooo happy w this
  19. all the songs are so good and honestly very cohesive i had no clue how itd all come together but theres sooo many good songs. Badness and Call Security on repeat !!!
  20. So ready for this to drop! Groupie is really one of my fav songs in the last year. Looking forward to her Cash Cobain feature.
  21. Omg YESSSSS its time mother
  22. This song is soooooo good! She deserves so much success! I hope this is the start of a new era
  23. Oh my god this is so good. Exactly what I needed!
  24. Excited to give this a listen!
  25. This is a bop I have a feeling it'll grow on me even more

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.